ITT: times Sup Forums have been unequivocally, categorically and literally blown the FUCK out

ITT: times Sup Forums have been unequivocally, categorically and literally blown the FUCK out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1l1awGRnSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=YGnPbKbuqfU
youtu.be/fHMoDt3nSHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So where's the joke?

19°26'00.5"N 99°07'59.4"W

This has to be some kind of ironic meta-humor. Nobody is this unaware.

Dennis Miller.

heh heh ole

>interrupting the performer by walking up stage and speaking out the crowd
You know, there's footage of people attempting shit like this and getting their asses kicked, but I wouldn't expect some hack political cartoonist to understand what I means to interrupt an artist/performer.

>conservatives are racists and make fun of minorities
Wew what a fine psychological analysis

YOUR TIME IS OVER, CONSERVITARDS!!!!!!

*hissssssss*

I laughed at the hippie joke

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL]

Hippies are an oppressed group now? I didn't know they even existed anymore.

I don't what these words mean but they fill me with foreboding

>implying making fun of brown third-worlders isn't funny

b-but he didn't even make a joke

it's meant to make you think

>neurology is racist!
That idiot doesn't put it together right.
So basically what the principal is saying is that there's a difference between a river and a lake.
But the kid is pretty much arguing "There's water going in both anyway, let me dive in a river!!!!!"

I like when liberals draw their characters with a faceless expression to make it look like they are intelligent. The monotony on his face just shows how cocky and cool he is.

>mean jokes aren't funny
Lol wot?

>My studies are right because they aren't sexist. :^)

Why the fuck are his eyes so far apart?

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

First off the concept of privilege is retarded. It's a term made up by White hating Kike professors to attack White people and make them the grand boogeymen of our time. If you went off their retarded version of Privilege you'd naturally see that Jews are the most Privileged group of all but if you ever said this, you'd be called an Anti-Semite/Racist. You'd also be called a Racist if you pointed out that Asians and even Indians are even more Privileged than Whites and that's where Privilege falls on its face and is exposed for what it really is, White hate.

>Says experiences shape the brain
>Saying there are no differences between the male and female brains

So if stephie experiences clothing, dressing and acting like a boy, he'll have a gender identity that matches his biological sex?
And he can be happy with the body he was born with?

One of the prevalent scientists on Neurosexism is Cordelia Fine, with her book "Delusions of Gender".

In general it got good reviews, but got mixed (mostly bad according to wikipedia) receptions from the academic community:
>Lewis Wolpert, a developmental biologist, in a video lecture stated that "Fine hasn't a clue about biology."
>Diane Halpern argued that it was "strongest in exposing research conclusions that are closer to fiction than science..."
>Hilary Rose, a feminist sociologist, described Fine as "a brilliant feminist critic of the neurosciences"

Anyways.. I don't necessarily see the point of the cartoon. It says we can basically shape our children into any gender we want, right?
Why then, would we shape them into a gender that doesn't fit their sex? Wouldn't that just be child abuse?
Where's the choice vs. predetermined debate here? I thought the LGBT+ community was all about "We do not choose our sexuality..."

>he thinks liberal comedy is still funny

Comedy is funny because it challenges the establishment, liberals are the establishment so their comedy isn't funny anymore. John Oliver and John Stewart aren't funny, they're washed up "comedians" who spout boring propaganda.

All eyes in the first panel are copy pasted.

my thoughts exactly.
But who's surprised at their inconsistencies at this point.

Sup Forums is funnier than any liberal comedian.

So this is how far the leftist propaganda has come. The strawman arguments and denial of science have reached critical mass.

Ohhh those poor poor shitskins only 11 mil of them are illegaly in a country and not being kicked out because they are soo soo poor

Women are inferior to men because they make decisions based on what they feel and not based on reality
> I'll go with how people feel, and I'll let you go with the theoreticians

ayyyyyy

Remember all the times you fags went on with "muh freedom, muh small government"?

Here's a big redpill, swallow it.

Not a single punchline in your comic.

A muslim walks into a bar and orders shots for everyone

>neurosexist

Because he needs his eyes to look two different directions to be able to have his double standards.

all the mcdonalds are getting those in my city
they look much nicer though
there is usually only one cashier now instead of 2-4

minfags BTFO

>The point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable
How's that for a ridiculous premise to a shit argument?
That's not the point of satire. Satire mocks stuff. Mocking stuff can have multiple purposes. That leftist cunt just pushes his views on the reader by omitting other possibilities. And that's not just because the space available to him is limited - he spends 5 pictures spewing his bullshit, so he can clearly afford to elaborate. But he doesn't.

Also
> truth is, ridiculing the non-privileged isn't particularly funny - it's just mean!

>Implying being mean is not fun.
Fucking leftists.

The comic was shit, but I think it has a firm point: conservatives aren't funny. Like at all. And it's not because they pick on the weak, it's because they are stuck up and hve mostly lived boring lives. Neither are SJWs and the like, though, they suck.

You can joke about anything. Anything. None of these people get that. They are both offended by anything that doesn't cater to their narrow POV.

The best comedians are often full-blown degenerates, and don't have an obvious agenda/bias. They can shift somewhat in either direction, but anyone calling themselves conservative or advocates of social justice will probably not have anything to offer.

Imagine being so limited and sheltered.

I can't.

Seriously, "conservative" (read: rightwing-subversive) humor is where it's at these days.

The point of satire is humorous social and political commentary. And the left provides a lot of material for satire.

What's a conservative comedian? There's only good comedians and bad comedians. How is their voting record related to comedy?

Trump is the least white trash person in history.

Bill Clinton is a far better example.

Mein sides

>Hippies were an underprivileged minority
>Rich NEET boomers who run from the draft to do drugs and fuck
>Rich boomers who went back to be squares and do big money when they got bored of smoking pot and living in VW Campers

Dilbert is pretty funny though

What a great example of binary thinking. Your experiences shape your brain, so it can't be that biology also has an influence.

R9K pls go

It's liberal propaganda. Conservatives are boring, stupid, unfunny coldhearted that always kicks on the underprivlige is the message they send.

I agree on that. I was mostly thinking about stand-up.

/r9k/ newfriend

Idk about you but i managed like 8 stores in a state and even with self service registers we had the same number of employees, just had more people out the back instead of dicking around with morons up front.

He still has to go

To be fair there isn't very much genuinely funny standup regardless of politics.

>almost everybody is this unaware
FTFY

>there's footage
no, not any more, Grandpa

>I don't what these words mean
>because they are strange to me!
Back to the early Holocene with you,
primordial hominin!

>implying you know what is funny

>it's meant to make you think
a noble gesture, but a hopeless effort

Why attempt to deny muh privilege, Peasant?

>"the point of comedy is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable"
Wtf..no it's not?
That's why comedy was funnier back in the day when there was political correctness.
Aussie fag is retarded.

>Trump is the wealthiest white trash in history.
FTFY

>doonesbury
>having punchlines

I see you're not in on the joke.

> Neurosexist
> Getting a teacher in national coverage shit because she doesn't know how to treat special fucking snowflakes.

>Conservatives are boring, stupid, unfunny, coldhearted
You left out selfish, avaricious, tribalist, narrow-minded, self-righteous, and a host of other pejoratives.

>no it's not?
Yes it is?
Lrn2comedy fgt pls

Mean right-leaning comedy can be way funnier than leftie comedy because at least conservatives don't tip toe around the issues. "We wuz kangz" and "dindu nuffin" are two great examples; they're not exclusively aimed at any group of people because they work on so many things, but it just happens to be that most of the time they apply best on delusional black history revisionists and black lives matter activists. They're not even to push any political agenda, they are funny because they're simplifying someone's words to the point of it sounding absolutely retarded even though the core message stays the same. As in, you know, satire.

Or look at picture related, some of the funniest shit pol has lately manufactured. Every time there's a terrorist attack you can find people saying things like picture related, maybe in your own facebook feed. It's not pushing any propaganda like John "Current Year" Oliver, it's just satirizing things that are already happening.

So where's the part where /pol is btfo

youtu.be/1l1awGRnSHw

Its the least funny, topical or even smart comic in the world.
They put this in our national newspaper (Australian) and I have never raised so much as a chuckle out of it.
They occasionally reprint old strips from the 70's, and its just as fucked back then.
I have no idea why Doonesbry exists, its just a vacuum of wit following a bunch of cockheads around.

>experience shapes the brain
>but I'm a girl, I refuse to adopt a male mindset by undergoing male experiences to match my biology, I'd rather make my identity your responsibility

It's strange how so many hard left wing people don't even understand what makes some one a conservative. It's in the fucking name and they still get it wrong

>muh "unspoken rules of comedy"
>you can't punch down! you can only punch up!
When will this shitty forced meme fucking die

That funniest thing about these comics is they come across as making fun of SJW trannies insane bullshit, but they are meant to be serious.

Tell me this isnt funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGnPbKbuqfU

>neurosexist

Oh lord Kek, give me strength!

Also, claiming that gender is shaped by experience is extremely anti-biology and can easily be interpreted that gender dysphoria is a choice. If dysphoria is a choice, is homosexuality a choice as well?

pff

Implying nigger and jew jokes are not TOP tier

how do you fit 20 jews in a car?

In ashtrays

what's the worst part of being a black jew?

you have to sit in the back of the oven

>Conservatives are boring, stupid, unfunny coldhearted that always kicks on the underprivlige is the message they send.

I really don't think they're even that subtle.

Now, it's just Conservatives are racist, homophobic, misogynistic and want dead children and cops.

>Browbeat your naysayers by calling them stupid

He's a lifelong Manhattenite. "White trash" doesn't mean what you think it means.

>conservative comedy

Comedians are just clowns that can't juggle, who gives a fuck what they think.

Get lost. Nobody wants you here you boring, tedious fuck.

That woman was such an annoying cunt

>the conservative comedian strikes again

exactly. fuckin funny.
this comic OP is just a fucking SJW defence mechanism. Comics are meant to be funny, and this shit is just bleh.

Lol I misread your post as a libtard that actually meant those things.

My bad. Or their bad I guess.

Everyone in this shitty comic looks like Ted Cruz. Coincidence?

No one looks like Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz just looks like EVERYONE.

Oy Vey! This comedian isn't funny. Shut him down!

youtu.be/fHMoDt3nSHs

Um, excuse me, but comedy is a social construct, and I identify as conservasatirical-fluid.

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
>no conservative comedy
That's because libtards lose their shit when anybody mocks them and their pet niggers