How to use Bernouts to help Trump?

I'm trying to convince the few I know to vote for Jill Stein because it's almost impossible to convince them to vote for Trump, if there is enough movement behind her hopefully she could get in a debate or two too

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ajplus/status/757781345711955968
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Berniefag here.

I actually... I think the convention today just redpilled me. I've been coming to Sup Forums mainly just to laugh at the political memes that have been going on even though I can't stand all the blatant stormfaggotry and ignorance most of the time. But goddamn something about that cold lifeless stage being taken over again and again and again by people lying to me just made me feel fucking sick.

I was ready to vote for Jill Stein to say fuck you to Hillary. But now I'm not even sure that's enough. I've been watching the Donald's acceptance speech from the RNC nomination and honestly... while there are some kind of sketchy authoritarian red flags mixed in here, he's not fucking wrong on very much. I mean shit he even said how glad he was to say something about protecting LGBT-Whatever people and have republicans cheer it. Pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about oppressing or exterminating the gays like the Clinton camp wants me to believe.

I think I'm voting Trump now.

Wtf I hate Hillary now

I convinced one Bern friend to vote Trump... and now he's already convinced another.

Don't worry centipedes, we'll Make America Great Again.

Literally.

Also where does this meme come from, I've only been seeing it the past couple weeks or so.

Wouldn't it be easy to get Berniefags to vote for trump? I mean for months they claimed only Bernie could beat Trump. Now if they vote for Hillary they basically proving themselves wrong.

I campaigned and phonebanked for Bernie. I will vote GOP up and down the ballot. So will many others in my Rust Belt state. The DNC must burn.

Sup Forums, like most other Sup Forums memes.

Except Kek/meme magic. That's ours.

Convince them to go Trump or Jill Stein

If the Greens knock the election from Hillary the hilarity will be greater than in the 2000 election

for the past few days i have been attending berie supporter gatherings and even marched protested today,

obviously im voting trump but if you get involved and keep them fired up hillary will look stupid and get bood all week

berniebeenie on holiday here,

Im definitely voting for trump to spite hillary.

Bernouts should support jill stein and hopefully get her to appear in a debate. if they truly want to see the dnc burn they can vote Trump.

Mmm, back to the good ol' days of the Dems being too busy throwing a tantrum about the Green party to block a Republican's second term. I love it.

>glad he was to say something about protecting LGBT-Whatever people and have republicans cheer it

...that's all it took for you to look past all the bullshit he's done/said the last several months??

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families”

“Don’t tell me it doesn’t work — torture works… Waterboarding is fine, but it’s not nearly tough enough, ok?”

Many ignorant statements regarding Mexicans, Muslims, documented history of discrimination of black workers, and the list goes on.

Many of Trump’s racist and dangerous comments are coded language that encourages supporters to rationalize their racism away. That's a dangerous practice that, apparently, far too many Americans participate in.

But no, the politician says he wants to protect the LGBT community and then thanks the crowd for not booing him wanting to protect them?

sighs, i'm really losing faith in America

How many more Europeans have to die before you realize that handling Muslims like one handles plutonium is the smart thing to do?

But the statements on mexican illegals and muslims are factual.

Also you do realise that it's not racism when a society is fed up with the unacknowledged problems that plague their country - which happen to originate from a specific race within that society.

Nor is there anything 'coded' in the way Trump says this. On the contrary, he's been very blunt about it.

Just convince them to stay home, which is ultimately how I think Trump is going to win the election. A large number of Bernouts aren't willing to vote for Hillary to stop Trump.

Ok, dumbass, let me break this down for you. Prejudging an entire religion because you're scared shitless is wrong. That's lazy. There's better ways to find terrorists than damning an entire religion.

>when a society is fed up with the unacknowledged problems that plague their country
You say this statement, but I'm wiling to bet money you don't find merit in the BLM movement, huh?
Don't bother answering, I already know you're reply fucktard.

fake and gay

>scared shitless

Sure, it's Republicans who are scared. Not the crybabies spitting hysteria about how sensible border control is being 'literally Hitler'.

>There's better ways to find terrorists

Investigating Muslims is the BEST way, and it is by no means the only way Trump will use. Trump has stated that white people coming from terrorism hotbeds will also be investigated - is that also racism?

9/10, if you hadn't started with "Berniefag here" I would have bought it.

let them come over on their own. you can try to convince them but don't shill and don't over do it. they are like abused women and the Democrats are the abuser. we have to be careful or they will keep going back to the dnc for a beating and a dicking. they are still convince trump is bad but they are much more open to facts and sources showing them otherwise.

just don't be like the left and try to Billy them or belittle then into joining trump, that shit doesn't work.

love how you shills are only down to 2 quotes to use against trump now since all the other shilling bullshit doesn't work anymore.

typical liberal bully trying to shame people into voting for your talking cunt.

We don't have to do anything. The democratic establishment is alienating Bernie supporters with such vigor it's hard to understand.

twitter.com/ajplus/status/757781345711955968

Yeah quit your bitching you crybabies, your guy lost a completely rigged candidacy fair and square. Now grow up and get behind the candidate of the (((Hollywood elite))), Raytheon and the Bilderberg group.

Ohmygooood who cares about the conspiracies to commit federal crimes or hiring the actual perpetrator as a campaign chair after public outrage ousted her from the DNC now is the time for #Unity and you losers are the ones who need to #Standwithher

We already investigate all people coming from terrorism hotbeds at the border, dumbass. Jesus Christ man. Do you think we just let them in willy-nilly? Trump has really got you fooled huh?

Trump clarified his comments after he called for complete ban of those of the Muslim faith (which isn't a race dumbass, it's a religion). Doing so goes against the bill of rights you republican fucktards love so much.

Bernvictim here.
We Trump now.
Gas the kikes.

ohh shut up you racist son of a probable incestuous union between your mom and your uncle/dad (i'm not good at name calling)

Just take your cowardly hillbilly self back to the nipple of trump who gave you your pseudo-strength to come out of the shadows of racism you hid in for all those years. Allow his bigotry to justify you having yours. I expect nothing less from a ...
racist son of a probable incestuous union between your mom and your uncle/dad

This is my favorite. Yes we currently have a vetting program you mong, but do you know what it is?

>Fingerprints
Guess what? If you're Abdul Hammad Shadam Shazik-Marukiluki you're not going to be in Syrias fucking fingerprint database you think? So those are useless.

>Background Check
I'm sure Syria has an excellent records program that ensures Abdul Hammad Shadam Shazik-Marukiluki is a citizen of this country. Wrong. So those are useless

>Interview
What do they ask in this interview? Do they have lie detectors hooked up to them? Are the answers investigated? Do we currently have the government manpower to investigate a higher volume of people?

>Doing so goes against the bill of rights you republican fucktards love so much.
Bill of Rights only applies to citizens fucknuts. We have no obligation to anybody over in the Middle East and money is better spent on people over there instead of bringing them the fuck here when we have a realistic unemployment level of 20 fucking percent

We simply can't fix world poverty this way.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

most cringe-worthy post of the day

well done

Look out for "/cfg/ meme - xyz edition" and "/cfg/ " threads.
Then ask this again in one of those threads.

I live here to god dam glorious how easy it is to talk Trump

you don't even need to bring them over. some have and will. some will abstain. some will vote stein.

the only thing is they need to not vote for hillary, and it seems like they hate hillary even more than trump.

if bernie wasn't such a cuck, he'd go 3rd party with stein. he should, especially after that the party did to him. he literally owes them nothing at this point.

Trump will lose

Hillary push Diversity and Immigration

AND "MINORITY" DEMAND BOLSA FAMILIA

BLAME WHITE , WHITE BOY GIB ME DAT CONTINUE

Clinton would legit have him killed.
You've seen the accidents list.

How about making Trump a human worth believing in? Too late, I know.

90% of Bernie supporters will vote Hillary at this moment. Give it a week and there will be more.

Trump is a dead fish.

Trump never says anything against the transgender people, even has them in his beauty pageants
OMG HES GOING TO KILL US IF HES ELECTED!
Trump never says anything against Blacks
OMG HES GOING TO SEND US ALL BACK TO AFRICA IF HES ELECTED
Trump never says anything againt legal Hispanics
OMG HES GOING TO MAKE US ILLEGAL AND SEND US ALL TO MEXICO
Trump wants to halt immigration from known countries with Muslim extremists temporarily till things can get under control
OMG TRUMP WANTS TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Nice try imposter.

sighs, background check are currently taking at least 2 years for any Syrian to be allowed across the border. So yeah, the vetting process must not be working right? Cuz D. Trump says it's not? And any official that says otherwise is owned by shillary, correct? Stop being brainwashed, you fuckin hillbilly.

Alright I'll negotiate it down. 10 percent is what it's been hovering around at. Half of what I claimed but double of what the President trumps up in the State of the Union

Literally none of that has been said by any sane liberal.

Trump's views on gays
>Trump has a mixed record. He’s said that federal law should protect people from discrimination based on sexual orientation. He said the Civil Rights Act of 1964 should be amended to include sexual orientation, and he said there should be “no discrimination against gays.” He also disagreed with Kentucky clerk Kim Davis, who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, then later said he never opposed her. But he has expressed support for the so-called First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) which would lead to more Kim Davis like discrimination.

Trump's history with blacks
>To prove the discrimination, blacks were repeatedly dispatched as testers to Trump apartment buildings to inquire about vacancies, and white testers were sent soon after. Repeatedly, the black person was told that nothing was available, while the white tester was shown apartments for immediate rental.

Trump's history with Muslims:
>HE WANTS TO BAN THEM AT THE BORDER BASED SOLELY ON THEIR RELIGION. He doubled back and clarified by saying, only those from 'known terrorist sympathetic areas'. But WE ALREADY DO THAT NOW! That's nothing original.

Trump's opinion on Mexicans
>I mean, do we even have to address this, the guy took a picture of him eating a taco salad on cinco de mayo.

Who should we vote for?

Negotiate it down? lmfao, shut the fuck up and go sex your sister on a rebel flag

My job here is done. I made this thread my bitch. Later religious bigots and closeted homosexuals.