Mr. Bond, you foolishly stepped right into my trap!

>Mr. Bond, you foolishly stepped right into my trap!
>Your doom is certain, ta-ta.
What trap would certainly finish off the pesky agent?

Doom him to an eternity of browsing Sup Forums

Shoot him without talking to him first.

>Ah, you have misunderstood my task Hans.
>I didn't mean to let him finish off to Adult GIF, my trap would be much more.. eh, lethal perhaps? Do you understand my imposition?

Send a girl with aids after him

>Stefan, I think you have greatly underestimated the man. He exhibits the extraordinary ability of dodging bullets. I fear shooting him would prove ineffective.
>Klaus, the man is highly trained in the arts of fornication. He will without a doubt be using protective equipment when bedding the girl.

Men, we need to come up with something more effective in.. disposing this.. nuisance.

when you see him trap him with bullets immediately without talking

Shoot him and then throw him out of a plane

Just put two bullets in his head the next your men have him captured or incapacitated.

>Just shooting him outright

Scott, you just don't get it... do you?

>wearing body armour
>has a parachute built into a pen so floats down to earth gracefully
heh

>J-just a bullet in his head? Oh yes, just a bullet in his head..haha.. JUST A BULLET IN HIS HEAD?!
> YOU TWO IMBECILES! CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION WE'RE ABOUT TO FACE?!
>I OUGHT TO THROW YOU TO THE SHARK PIT MYSELF!
>I'm calm.. I'm calm.. All right.. Sh, sh, Mr. Tibbles.. Sorry for frightening you..
>I need to two of you working double time.. I might command Erik to help you see some.. more reasonable.. options.

Tell all your guards to simply let him through and to allow him to look around the premises and arrest you if he so wishes.

Cut a hole in the floor, spikes in it and put a carpet over it.

give him classified information that would imprison hillary?

Laser corridor like in Resident Evil

Offer Moneypenny an executive position if she kills him. Job done.

Bailey Jay, sir

This.
Set him up with a hooker that has Aids.

vagina bomb

>Hans, this might actually work! So, we hide our weapons and let him waltz into our inner sanctum, what next?
Lasers.. Stefan you clever boy! What else could we fit the corridor with? I think it is safe to assume he is equipped with lasers of his own.
Klaus, a very daring approach, but I fear it would not work. That dastard would force the hooker to wear a condom.
It seems Erik has made an impression on you lot. Wonderful.. The first to come up with a scheme to.. make him.. disappear.. will receive a hefty bonus.