How do we fix Japan fertility rate Sup Forums?

How do we fix Japan fertility rate Sup Forums?

Import KARA BOGA immigrants to fuck their women instead.

Japanese fertility is already rising. The trend should correct the problem, if allowed to do so.

>nobabiestugal

/thread

They don’t need people. Just get robots.

>"""Israeli""" birthrate

The power of Palestinian women's wombs.

we import WHITE bulls

>Correct to the problem.
It should be around 2.0 to have healthy level of population distribution. Since Japan doesn't import immigrants, they need younger people to manage at least carrying the pension costs of old people.

>fix
Your wording implies there's a problem with Japans fertility rates.

When will people understand that overpopulation is a self-solving problem?

>too many fucking people
>less children
>fewer, happier people

What's the point of having 6 children when all you can afford is a 15m^2 room and work 8-12?

but Israel is also 10% Haredi, I guess they are also boosting the fertility rate

This, their fertility rate has been rising and it's higher than many other East Asian and European countries. Their population will still decline but it will slow. The government wants the population to stabilize around 100 million, and they're going to use automation and limited immigration fixes to help with the economic burden.

It's a lot better solution than what most European countries are doing. Worst case, if Japan made the wrong choice, they can just import a ton of Vietnamese and Phillipinos in 2050, but I don't think that'll happen.

what

Why would we do that?

enforce traditional gender roles, provide more benefits for people with children and increase religiousness

fixing a fertility rate does not mean that people should start having 6 children again. it means that it should be at 2.1 so the population neither increase or decrease.

Let them be, if they ever become extinct the superior Philippines would have another island for them to live

Portugal now has a lower fertility rate than South Korea's, Portugal is literally the country with the lowest fertility rate in the whole world (well just above Hong Kong)

Explain me why having a low fertility rate is a bad thing nowdays

for the lulz

give me a japanese gf

Argentina is for wor-

every countries needs a Family not a Sex machine.

How the hell the most perverted nation has so low birth rates? If money is an issue for raising kids, then the goverment should promote marriages by giving them some incentives or something. Is that or open the first probe baby hospital ASAP

or how do we protect baby boomers investments am i rite OP

>His country is below replacement level

we go over there and fuck their women that's how

You want it to slowly taper off so your younger generations aren't stuck supporting a massive pensioner class. A good target to aim for a chimneyed style demography like the US's.

Having a low fertility rate for too long can basically collapse economic growth for about two generations (since it takes ~25 years to raise an economically valuable member of society)

What are our slags doing if not breeding? Useless cunts.

And while you are at it, we may take care of your white wymn :^)

Less work and more sexy time would fix the problem?

Like this

>Argentina
explain

Shagging.

Look at the rate at which it decreases and you'll see it's mostly identical to the US. Argentina is like a mini-US - underpopulated, immigrant-heavy, nearly perfect geography. It just went insane at some point in the last century and did everything wrong, so its international prestige and power waned.

I’d offer myself to solve your problem lad. I’d give them a nice med superior kid

We need more BBC
not white and yellow hard off

please elaborate?

KARA BOḠA
A
R
A

B
O

A

help us with our fucking fertility rate first or all of you will be flip'd within the next 5 generations.

Japan's fertility rate is rising, soon Japan will start outbreeding the west and virile Japanese men will breed all the white western women

The fertility rate is boosted due to international marriages. The percent of kids with mixed nationality is much higher than the percent of population that is foreign. What does that tell you about those 'virile' men?

Korea has the lowest birth rate which is also still decreasing and people never talk about us.
>tfw irrelevant

shit, if only marriage wasn't too expensive we could been #1 really easily.

> (OP)
>>"""Israeli""" birthrate
>The power of Palestinian women's wombs.
It's actually composed mostly of the Jewish birthrate.
Israelis just seem to love kids.
Most of them have 2-3, at the very least.

Japanese birth rate is in a trend of increasing.
So it's ok.

Fertility is the last problem Sup Forums could solve.

Who cares

How do we fix the "fighe di legno" problem?

i guesd your imported white/negro foreign husbands fucks your women

Don't lie, shlomo. You don't like kids, you just really hate the idea of being outbred by a*abs.

take away their anime

The sleeping dragon has awoken. Asian GDP has grown rapidly while the West remained in decline. Incompetent leaders really set the stage for the Asian century. Asians became the business owners and dominant military force in the world. Rising levels of nutrition really destroyed the small asian stereotype after a single generation. Matching even BBC's in size/length/girth, there was no limit to the number of white bitches they could breed with their superior population with proud yellow cocks. Culturally, many whites have turned Asian already from all the anime and video games (and hentai) that indoctrinated them in.

The world need humanity to stop spreading like rats

whats going on in korea

Nope. It's the fucking Haredis idiots.

Fat Aussie cock

Less competitive, more irrelevant, prone to be replaces with other populations, economic collapse. A low fertility rate is actually one of the worst thing that can happen to a country
> inb4 we're a burden to the planet
Fuk off, we should come up with ways to coexist in the planet without wasting non renewble resources and guarantee the existence of the iberian race in the centuries to come

White sluts everywhere are now choosing from being bred by their nice local Asian guy to being used like a whore in nightclubs filled with horny Asian businessmen. White supremacists everywhere being cucked by more civilized Asians savaging their women's pussies. #MakeAmericaGrowAsians. Nyotaimori will be on the menu, where sushi is served on the best bred white girl's exposed body. The most rebellious would be put in internment camps like the Japs during WWII. Chopstick lessons will be mandatory for all the sticky white rice being added to the diet of Westerners.

We don't, it's perfect as it is. Hopefully they will go extinct in just one generation and my children will be able to live in a world free of the Japanese taint

I want to FUCK Japanese women

Dress codes will be tightly enforced. Girls now have to choose from bimboing up in kimonos to being a typical barbie doll cosplay slut. Free use policies will be allowed in more liberal states. Asians get first dibs on virgins. Even gun toting NRA card carrying alpha males could not stop the superior drone police forces roaming their streets to enforce the Asian-favored racist laws. Red blooded American girls would know to reflexively get into submissive positions when ordered by the smarter and wealthier Asian boss.

Get your DNA checked, Paco. You're only here because my gggggggggrandfather came there with Cortez, burned some villages, and fucked your gggggggggggggrandmother. :^)

Yeah that worked wonders for Rome lol

At least you win in the roof jumping index :^)

Imagine China without commies. We'd have like 3 billion chinks today. Maybe the third world needs communist dictatorship.

The fertility rate fell in 2015, 2016, and is falling again this year. That’s with 120,000 new immigrants to impregnate japanese women as well.

We’d have about 1.8 billion according to most demographic studies.

It went up in 2015 and has stayed at the same level for 2016. It never decreased.

And there's no stats out for this year since this year isn't over you fuck. That immigration amount also seems a bit too high, but could be correct. But even then, most of those immigrants are other Asians

Gotta get those fresh foreskins somehow