That Poppy Thread

This is a thread for That Poppy, she is a singer that is literally Sup Forums incarnate. Please this is a positive and stress free thread for those who are tired of all the happenings and libshit that is going on.

She sings about women marrying for money, avoiding drugs and degeneracy, and jewish record execs.

Also her music is inspired by J-pop, so its like anime.

>Pereira has described Poppy as a "kawaii Barbie princess", and has said that her style is inspired by that of J-pop artists. She has described her music style as "music [that] makes you want to rule the world." {A-la Hitler?}

Anyways guys get in here, listen to her music with me, and just relax, its nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=wwwLHcCjij4

first song above, not the most redpilled of her songs, or even the best, but it is good, will be posting other songs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Y1dmPfPg4
youtube.com/watch?v=qafe_FqKb88
youtube.com/watch?v=fpCXxqiTjqE
youtube.com/watch?v=n06FqMYa3eI
youtube.com/watch?v=ohsnD7eBB3I
youtube.com/watch?v=ssHlRNCMkL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is a song promoting Capitalism and the benefits of hard work in modern society

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Y1dmPfPg4

Also please, no degenerate remarks about That Poppy

Bait advertising.

Also I am /r/equesting someone do some photoshop of That Poppy to make her more Sup Forums esque, MAGA hats and swastikas please ^_^

Could someone replace the devil with a Jew with horns please@

I'm not advertising, niggerkike, that poppy is real shit 100 100 100 100 Sup Forums incarnate, do you think anyone would advertize this bubblegum pop on pol if it was not KEKs will

i got tripels and you didn't even check them you semetic garbage

Gtfo to reddit faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=qafe_FqKb88

I cringed so much reading your post, are you like retarded in real life?

OOPS so sorry

I really must apologize I was quick to judge

You see, i called you a nigger kike, but this is not true

In fact you are a Gypsy, a fuckin Gyp, I can't belive I didn't see this sooner, perhaps I was cursed by your mud magick

anyways, dat poppy is meme tier and I want the cuch of kek to harvest this meme ASAP

POSTing OC DAT POPPY

ANNEX POPPY
N
N
E
X

P
O
P
P
Y

ALL MEMES ARE PROPERTY OF KEK

>female
>celebrity
>J-pop
(you)

Updating the meme

She makes my brein feel good

"I'm Nazi, Im Nazi"
youtube.com/watch?v=fpCXxqiTjqE

youtube.com/watch?v=n06FqMYa3eI

shits weird yo, Annex

She's just a clever artist poking fun at the music industry. Nothing more.

Sorry OP if the rest of us are getting in the way of your posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohsnD7eBB3I

I'm pretty sure she is trying to establish the 4th Reich, also I'm pretty sure that if we meme her with swastikas and trump hats, only good can come of it

lol @ her fucking handler/boyfriend pushing this attempt at a manufactured celebrity here

why here of all places? you're like that black dude who made Friday

DESU i dont really give two shits about dat poppy, but there is tremedous meme potential here, and I want to please KEK in the highest of ways, creation of new memes

So i hope Sup Forums will at least help with this, Kek has given so much in the past few days, its time to give back

Operation Poppy Blitz (Poppy shock)

I'm not sure what's very 4th Reich-y about that.
It just sounds like she's pretending to be some kind of messed up robot/ poke fun at the twitter generation.

>implying I have a GF

I literally want to please kek with memes, she is fucking rife with latent meme magic, thus all the dumb youtube videos, also she is anti-degenerate

if we meme her into a nazi-trump, it can only be for the better

I'm kind of joking, poppy contains potential energy in meme form, we are going to steal it

EPIC FOR THE WIN

Poppy will cease to exist post her biological demise, so are you me together with you.

Nothing matters anyway.

Poppy is cancer, attention-seeking bullshit.

>babies first existential crisis

I dont even like dat pepe that much, but as you can see, there is memes to be had, and keks to be pleased, i wish pol would back me on this

Nice trips, I think she does have some memetic potential.

i got these about 30 seconds ago, notice same numbers

>

wow ctrl v din't work

Her rhetoric is just watered down HRO/crls.

Fucking millenial 4chanite animu dweebs with entry level memes. What's the potential here exactly?

>HRO/crls.
the fact that you even know what the fuck those mean or are is proof that you are of homosex

i had to look them up on jewbing

You wanna meme, you ought to meme good. Get this entry level tryhard shit out of here.

teach me pls, show me a meme

This is now Anzu thread, listen to her music instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssHlRNCMkL4

in all seriousness, it's a good cover

>Trying to force a meme
KYS FAGGOT

Well, if you like this Poppy and what she's dealing with, just read HRO, it's exactly the same kind of satire we're dealing with here, except not nearly as forced and shallow.

crls focused on lampooning the hipster scene. Then that scene became the mainstream and unwittingly, he was suddenly dealing with the industry as a whole. He was always pointing out the pointlessness of modern culture and the way young people attach themselves to empty symbols. But then the whole thing started practically spelling out it's meaninglessness and he was faced with his own meaninglessness as a satirist.

Trying to shoehorn "nazi stuff" and "trump" and other Sup Forums symbols into this is not only cringy, but impossible. Her brand is already manufactured, why the fuck do you think you can meddle with the machine?