What would be in it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/fSvYlvNPz27b2PBx3cuuNg/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably ignoring her when she wanted to talk or something
she was a whiny bitch

>having enough interaction with anyone in HS to warrant a tape

Some sick as tracks. Thanks suicidal pham.

Never listen because she was a cunt

I did sexually harass a girl in my freshman year by grabbing her tits by mistake. But she wouldn't kill herself over that.

I bullied a kid in elementary
He bullied me too, though, but I had more friends

Now they're all drug addicts and 2 killed themselves, while the kid we fought with is a successful writer

I pribably didn't notice that she gotnher hair cut even though she never talked to me before.

I'd probably hand the tapes in because i'm a huge pussy

Who still has a tape player these days?

Being a beta fag and using the word cunt too much

(This is the appropriate thing to do)

Who is he?

t. Butt hurt femanon

No femanon here, I just had a tendency to say cunt a lot in high school despite it pissing off a lot of my grill friends

it's funny how uptight Americans get about cunt.
Here in England it's practically punctuation, and they love it even more in Australia.

I'd probably listen to it and be like pic related.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/fSvYlvNPz27b2PBx3cuuNg/
>shills

Wow, it's like words have different meanings in different cunts, how can that be?!

I had a pregnancy scare with a girl and then left her because she started having anxiety attacks. She's fine now from what I hear though so her topping herself wouldn't be my fault

>by mistake
thats not sexually harassment
you are brainwashed m8

This. I grabbed a few asses, but at least I didn't rape them.

If that kid I bullied in highschool really would kill himself I'm sure something about telling him he's responsible for his fathers death. We only did that once. But the look in his eyes and the following tantrum was a save indicator we crossed a line
We were cunts. But damn we were good at it, the thing with his father was just a low point.

I don't know. The only girl that I had interaction with to warrant a tape was this girl in the year below that obviously fancied me but I didn't know at the time.

I was practically a ghost, I doubt anyone remembers me to send some tapes.
Doubt they could find my address too

A girl I know, or knew, recently tried to kill herself
I was in high school with her and my relationship was actually pretty similar to the one clay had with hannah
Both of us werent outcasts but still too strange to actually be part of a bigger group. We were close, sometimes. She fancied me and I had a crush on her. But having her around for too long was exhausting and I thought she'd become a burden if I got too close for too long. So I slowly cut off contact and she started to see other people outisde of school. Through those she got into drugs a bit ealier than usual.
The only difference between me and clay is that I actually did fuck her. Nothing to brag about, it was a pity fuck on her side. She took my virginity in my friends tiny bathroom at a party.
I really liked her though. I was just too lazy and scared to do something to actually take the challenge and help her.
I miss her sometimes, and to this day I still get mad when my friends who knew her aswell call her a junkie or make fun of her.

>implying I still own a cassette player
No wonder she killed herself, bitch was living in the past

She didn't own it you fucking faggot, it was Tony's.