GOTHAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HR0lPuU2u4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

miss the last episode, what happened ?

I watched season two finally and I really really liked B. D. Wong.
What a great job he did in it!

camren, the catwoman...

youtube.com/watch?v=HR0lPuU2u4s

wow
huge fuckin slut

is he batman yet? if not who cares.

gotham cast

catwoman camcam

she's not even 18 yet she is a megawhore

>_______

mazouz needs to lay off the coke he's gonna look older than ben mckenzie soon

and catwoman is aging way too fast for her age will look 30 soon

i think David need to increase lots of muscles to become Batman in the end of season 4...

Really? She looks tired as fuck, late 20s I'd say, and her hair is crap.

slut slut slut slutty slut slut

new outfit next season ?

best catwoman outfits ?

?! what´s this ?

my dick likes all of them, so who am I to disagree

that dress is actually hideous
sorry to LARP a fashion guru here, but holy shit.

wich one ?

haven't watched this week's episode yet, but i'm glad i opened this thread

Who's the hottest ?

Lee, Barbara or Tabitha ?

Barbara>Tabitha>Lee

Barbara
God damn her crazy is so sexy.
Tabitha is just boring.

Guys guys we didn't say " who do you prefer "; but who's hotter ?

Tabitha got the GOAT body of Gotham

Maggie Geha, Poison Ivy

camren catwoman

any news ?

selina will be wearing a catsuit next season, confirmed

good news !

This cobbles my pot

>The Redditor

where are the tits?

where is the ass?

Real women don't have an ass.

Nope.

Silver St Cloud
Valerie Vale
Selina Kyle

All better looking.

Spotted the nigger.

She has a nice ass, she doesn't have a giant globulous Kardashian ass. And it's the niggers who say "no ass" to anything not Kardashian in size.

So he told you he was a real woman, did he?

Finally someone said it.

when was this scene whats happening wtf

Missed a lot desu

Gotham is one of the best if not the best capeshit series on air right now

>Gotham is one of the best if not the best capeshit series on air right now
I agree its CW-verse its like saturday morning live action cartoon compared to Gotham

I watched the first 2 seasons then been on and off tuning in and out

Well that bar is pretty fucking low when it comes to capeshit shows but Gotham is kino. The sets, lighting, cinematography and use of colors is top notch. The acting is deliciously campy without being obnoxious. Some god tier casting and chemistry between the actors. The camp noir tone is unlike anything on television. Unlike it's piece of shit counterparts such as The Flash, Gotham actually looks and feels like a comic book shit.

The Flash has shit flat cinematography, colorless boring sets and the horrible dialogue / chemistry between the actors. The drama is teeny bopper shit and the dialogue consistently includes "i'm so quirky and awkward xD". Gotham's humor is never shoved in your face, it's all fast and never delays the characters. For example, the scene where Hugo Strange and Peabody decide to let Freeze try out his suit for the first time. Hard cut to radio playing ridiculous heavy metal music. Hand reaches into frame and clicks it off. Cut to Freeze. "I was listening to that!" Camera pans to the right to reveal Strange and Peabody standing in comically oversized Eskimo coats. Without wasting time their conversation ensues.

If that was a scene in The Flash, Freeze would turn around and say "I was listeni--. Uuuhhh *exaggerated head tilt and confused expression* why are you wearing coats like that?". Strange would reply with "ohh, well you know...it's uh...*awkward facial expressions, tilting of the head, puts his hand to the back of his neck while tilting head forwards to display awkwardness*...it's you know...just...you know...it's uh...kinda...you know...just...kinda cold in here...you know...". Then Freeze would respond with "ooh....yeah...ofcourse...yeah...ofcourse...oh yeah...*tilts head side to side in awkwardness, puts his hand to the back of his head, sways his head while tilting*...oh yeah...i mean...you know how it is...like...i forget sometimes...being so used to being cold you know...oh yeah...you know what i mean". Absolute trash.

I tried to fix her.

>Gotham actually looks and feels like a comic book shit.
the dialog is comic book tier, meaning that is good.

Why are they all so low res?

>Trying to fixed Purrfection
It's like you don't want her to be a Cat Woman.

Literally everything about the show is comic book tier. I'm smacking my lips at every fucking line.
>when clayface lies to alfred about bruce probably being back at wayne manor
>well that's a bloody load of hog wash ain it i just been er.

Actually re-reading that I didn't realize I put in "comic book shit". I meant "show", as a compliment.

Is that that cat girl? Fuck she's old

Damn. Puberty destroyed her. JUST like chloe and maisie. I wish I could turn back time.

hollywood is relearning a whole lot of old lessons when it comes to child stars

excellent post

GOTMILK?

looks fine to me

Don't get me wrong I would still fugg her with no hesitation but idk there's just something about her face that's off putting.

Considering what her father lioks like she turned out alright

She looks the same now as she did when she was a child. She was always a fridge.

>they even have their own high schools to separate themselves from the goy
Why are americans so willing in their cuckoldry by the bargain hunters?

They run America

>it's a Barbara feet episode

>fish is removed
>show becomes good

Activates my bat senses

>there's only one black character left
>it's a hot dominatrix with a fat white bf

>forgetting about based lucius fox

BLEACHED

his character is written so white you don't even notice his skin colour

She's only 1/2 black at that.

you say that but you post no visual proofs

By written white do you mean well spoken, rational and intelligent?

Lucas was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.[1][2] Her father is Black Canadian, and her mother is Caucasian.[3] She began acting at seven years old, and trained with the Children's Arts Theatre School in Toronto.[4] She started her career appearing in stage productions,[4] including local productions of Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, Grease, Cinderella, Mousetrap and Music Medley.

;)

>Woman gets BLACKED
>has a daughter
>daughter gets BLEACHED
White power.

This photo makes me want to make a fake background, get all my friends together and pose but I don't have friends. :(

*teleports behind you*

>Lucas was born and raised in Vancouver
say no more

just gonna ssay this thread was highly entertaining, I had to decide if I was honna watch season 3 or not.

But Jews Wayne amirite

If you didn't like Season 2, then you probably won't like Season 3 as it's more of the same.