Tfw m*stizo mongrel subhuman

>tfw m*stizo mongrel subhuman
>tfw your ancestors were rapists and cucks

should i kill myself?

yes please

thank god we grew apart from the spanish caste system

yes, take a few ch*Canos with you

No, just stay in Mexico and live your life (live it in Mexico only)

No, ancestry doesnt mean shit.

Its what you do with your life that matters.

The only thing that changed is that peninsulares are no longer superior to criollos since criollos mixed with other (superior) types of europeans

>tfw m*stizo mongrel subhuman
>tfw your ancestors were rapists and cucks
without looking at your flag, im going to guess you're mexican.

It'd be understandable.

I thank my ancestors every single day that I'm not a race mixed mutt that doesn't belong anywhere

Do you also thank them for handing your country over to pakis?

>spaniards raped the natives
This is just a meme you retard, do some actual research and you'll find out that they were never raped

>le marrried women can't be raped meme
okay, ahmed

this. they were genocided and the surviving natives came together and used the power of their gods to curse the land and replace themselves with malignant beasts once they passed away

This, my ancestors only performed consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with the natives.

>Fucking an india in a position you can see her face
EW

(((Those))) weren't my ancestors

>Argentine
>Spaniards
the only purebreed spaniards you get are the redneck ones like the galicians or the basques, every other thing with a spanish surname outside of an italo-spic mutt is a countryside mongrel or an amerindian immigrant.
most of you are dirty spaghettis eaters larping as pampa cowboys.

I hate the spanish language.

the spanish caste system would make Spaniard not mix with indigenous but the reality is that allways have been mestizos in Latinamerica since the conquest.

Pussy is pussy my man

Yes

I hate hispanic culture

>inb4 hurr durrr you indio unlike me hurrr durrr

If you knew how to comprehend simple texts you'd find my post agrees with your's
Argentinians of pure European descent are euromutts, there is nothing wrong with it, you live in the most euromutt nation there is

spain was better when it was muslim.

Reminder OP isn't Mexican

Spanish rape culture