English Jew here. Family has been living in London for the best part of two hundred and fifty years...

English Jew here. Family has been living in London for the best part of two hundred and fifty years. I am as British as any of you.

>This triggers the Sup Forumstard

>I'm British as any of you.
Does it mean I'm British as well ???

When you identified yourself, the noun was "Jew" and "English" was only an adjective. When an Englishman says he's English, he says "I'm English."

250 years and you still see yourself as a Jew first. Ever wonder why people don't like you controlling half the finance in your country?

>Jew
>living in London
I feel bad for you kiddo you're gonna get beheaded in a year or two.

Not really, most the anti-Semites are the continental posters. I'm much more worried about Muslims.

you are barely even jewish. Btw watch out for peace.

I personally dgaf if someone is Jewish or not, just assimilate...easy as that. Jews do a much better of that than Muslims as far as I'm concerned.

You and your family are traitors, I hope you die diaspora fuck
Jews belong in Israel

OUT OUT OUT

Jews belong in an ashtray m80

So is your family still observant?

This is my country. I was born here. I'm not leaving. Not muslims nor little Englanders will get rid of me.

Benjamin Disraeli was a Jew and I'd say he was quite British

>14-16 million people would fit in Israel

Middle of a burning hot desert is close enough

>I'm not moving to Israel because I'm afraid I'd overpopulate it
>The country won't say anything about not accepting new citizens when it will not be able to support more of them
>Implying our plan is not to expand using this very excuse of overpopulation
Fuck off kike

I'd be much more concerned about the sand fleas than the brits. No one is safe until they all crawl back into their underground hives and stop killing people.

>Rothschild is that you?
Can you create another Israeli. Preferably this time in an oven.

>I am as British as any of you.
Except for those who were there 251 years ago.

>Oven
>This time
Doesn't get more oven-ish than a desert mate

Literally no one complains about Jews in Bongland. It's your second home.

>Family has been living in London
Time to head to Israel m8.

Why won't you kikes die?I'd rather have Palestinians burning in their own land than you impostors.

Brexiteer or remainiac

Come and get us you gigantic cuck.
We will expand and prosper while your shitty "nation", aka second hand america for leftists, will dissolve into social retardation and degeneration.

remain

Hhahaaahh implying you kikes aren't unroasted vermin ready to be cooked. The middle easterners would have a hay day if the United States didn't fund your country 33 billion dollars a year. You're not even a real country.

55℅ of Jews voted Leave

LOL his maternal grandmother was jewish

You sound like a rapefugee tbch

Soon when BDS cripples you the Arabs will exterminate every Jew and you'll nuke them and bio weapon them. Both will die and the white race will be saved

Except you're not actually British you kike cunt

If, if if.
As if any of this matters, they did fund us, they are ur allies, they will continue to be and we have plans and funds for all of our plans. We will continue to do just what we do now, which is prospering, and you will continue to do what you do now, which is degenerating.
>BDS cripples you
el oh el

Do you live in Golders Green?

you sound like a kike to be honest

Churchill said that?

>Family has been living in London for the best part of two hundred and fifty years

and you STILL cling to your foreign religion and identity above all else. this is why we hate you.

Are you really though?

Do you racially identify yourself as Jewish, or as an Anglo, Celt basically any of the accepted European cultures or alternatively do you claim to be of a culture that is not only not British, but not even European.

The Jews for to long have tried to play the whole Blacks VS White VS Yellow card when it comes to races when in reality their are more than a dozen across all of Europe.

If you believe yourself to be racially Jewish, and not just a member of its religion then you are no more British than some Romanian gypsies.

mulatto brit marrying a jew finn here :^)

Your land was made through Germany's defeat in WW1 though. Your people have been expelled from 109 countries for being jews. Your people created communism which was responsible for the deaths of 30 million gentile lives and your people didn't give a fuck. Jews are literally the embodiment of parasites. God said you were the devil's children, excluding those who believed in Abraham.

There are cities that are way smaller but have a similar amount of people.

cuckike

Does it upset you when you get called out Ahmed?

if youd spent any time on Sup Forums youd have realised most brits dont really give a shit about the jew thing, seems to be mostly yanks and euros

Freshwater detected

Lol because I called out the kike. Get fuck out of here JIDF, or go report me to the ADL you wanna be jew.

Wrong proxy Bibi

How do you feel now that the Labour party is running an anti-semitic platform, and Corbyn will send you to the gulag if he wins power?

Wait, do you seriously think we're planning to conquer the middle east or something?
Read some history you dumb fucking child.

Whoa, really? Comrade Corbyn's got my vote.

> I am as British as any of you.
Yeah, you're as British as I am

Sup man, that's some groovy lineage you got their, try not to upset the pol/tards too much and end up upsetting yourself too. Everyone is British after 3 gens as long as you have the correct mind set. Imho

And I hope you're the last of the line. Go and fucking kill yourself and fuck Cromwell.

>just assimilate

Cuck.

Based Ausbro.

kek

Churchill has named the Jew, most people did pre-Shoah.

>250 years
>british
Try 10,000 years minimum, schlomo

Just another reason to send us all to the desert. We're not compatible with you, because all different races and cultures should be separated.
And in any case, none of that disproves my point - we're gonna be just fine.
Not necessarily, but we are expanding with settlements and whatnot, and I'm sure the govt has a plan for the diaspora that will come here when the west will not be so kind to Jews.

Are you 100% Kosher meat? If so, that kind of contradicts your English identity and indicates that your family puts a lot of importance on not dilluting with filthy goy blood.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

Your country was taken from Palestine though, lol. Typical Jew to leech off another country. When the Americans stop funding you, what then? You have 6 months tops before your people become Muslim rape babies and we'll be happily watching from the West

Have you ever noticed that most retarded, cringiest, idiotic right-wingers always come from liberal countries? It's like liberal propaganda brainwashes them into becoming worst versions of right wingers available.

GET THE FUCK OUT SCUM, Sup Forums AND NEW RIGHT IS PRO-ISRAEL

>Slovenia
>Jewish cucks
Nothing New

>Palestine
>country
What did you mean by this, Ahmed?

>250 years
And you still call yourself a fucking jew.
See ? That's the problem, you're not a jew you're british so this entire OP is pointless.

Enjoy your daily dose of Trudeau. You're not even right winger you fuck face - your some kind of fucked up mix between neo-nazism and commie propaganda.

National Bolshevik if you will. Fuck off back to your liberal shithole and die

Lmao "Palestine" wasn't "stolen" you fucking trudeau cuck

You kikes are filthy people. I can't wait till white people realize that they don't have to put up with your shit and just exterminate you like they did back in WW11.

>WW11
Ahmed, I know arithmetic can be quite difficult but I don't think that's correct.

Nice to see some brethren here.

When will WW11 happen, future-canuck?

>27611 ▶
> (You)
>Lmao "Palestine" wasn't "stolen" you fucking trudeau cuck

Kike plz. The German elitist Jews promised Britain an allied victory with the help of USA in return for Israel. It was the main reason German wanted Jews out in the 1930s and 1940s.

Sandnigger from the year 3000

Also good on you OP, live where ever you want, remember to visit on pesah and get sunburned

First of all "taken from" means we aren't leeching, we took it. They can try and take it back if they wish, and they will fail.

Second, we don't need Americas money for a long time now, we need it's political protection.
Even if they will stop the funding(unlikely), they will not stop protecting us in the UN and on the international stage, we are a de facto vessel and are useful to them, not to mention the Christian sentiment.

Third, we have no Muslim threat, we have a bunch of destroyed countries(Syria, Iraq), the lamest most ineffective resistance in world history(palestine), and threats that were manufactured for political gain of our current administration(Iran). Additionally we have powerful allies.

Lastly, Palestine never was nor will it ever be a nation.

>this triggers the Sup Forumstard
not really. I think Brits are more triggered by pakis and niggers than jews

It's called an abbreviation, you moron.

Plz I hate shit skins and jews all together. Youre all filthy semites

How bad is London for anti-Semitism now?

Ahmed, I...

No, son. No it's not. It's called "I can't into Roman numerals".

An abbreviation (from Latin brevis, meaning short) is a shortened form of a word or phrase. It consists of a group of letters taken from the word or phrase. For example, the word abbreviation can itself be represented by the abbreviation abbr., abbrv. or abbrev.

Wow 11 is an abbreviation of 2

what do jews even do

is it literally like christianity where you go to a building once a week or what

You will never exist as an independent state. Jews are incapable of running themselves unless they get help from the white man.

I'd like to know too

lol I'm white but I'd rather be a shitskin then be cursed with being a kike.

Sure thing buddy

Taqiya exposed.

W>World W>War 11>2
Oven holder plz

Hows that trailer park of yours buddy? Is crack still a massive problem? Seems like it is

Nice analysis Leaf.

This fucking trudeau cuck doesn't realize that most the anti jew shit is just trolling, he is complaining about Israel while defending the sand niggers in made up "palestine." Wait until Trudeau brings more of these mudslimes to your shores, you're going to realize who is really causing the problems canacuck

Nice red herrings boys. Mates maybe you should take a quick google search as to why youre people are the most despised people on the planet.

Well eleven is bigger than two

If you are actually religious then you only way kosher, keep the Sabbath, pray.

It depends, we have people who only go around with a kippa and some who wear up a full black suit and a big hat.

How's your maternal grandmother liking her Oven?

degeneracy like this should be fucking gassed. Abdul, just stop before you embarrass yourself more.

No problem with you at all old chap,it's the usual many here who blame every other religion/culture/nationality for the own shortcomings who are easily triggered,when i look at Sup Forums an old quote comes to mind:

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.

Fucking haredi nutbags

Is it because we massacre dozens of innocent people every single day?
Oh wait, that's another group isn't it?

Then you are my worst enemy.