Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
youtu.be/E6n7KgtqcJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right about SJWs and Muslims, but other than that he's pretty much just a mentally ill person.

Nah he's the classic
I was just pretending to be retarded meme

Great. How long have you worked for him?

If he knew how to exercise some control and a higher quality of rational, he would be taken more seriously because the one thing he does right is expose bs. But over all he can be attributed to being part of the very problem he critiques. He just enjoys the conflict too much I think.

Honestly, name one thing Alex Jones did wrong.

Charlatan that takes advantage of stupid people's fears. He literally aggravates and takes advantage of mentally ill people to sell his useless products.

He exposes a lot of stuff, but I cringe watching him.

Overall I think he is a net positive but I can't watch him without cringing.

walking meme with some good shit on libtards and mudshits

I'd rate him 9/11

I used to watch him quite a bit back in 2010/2011 when I was in high school and he was mostly talking about medium level conspiracy topics (FEMA camps, UN involvement via agenda 21, fluoride, chemtrails, secret societies/bohemian grove, etc) and he acted more ridiculous. His store was small and he was trying to sell videos and t-shirts for the most part.

Out of boredom I started listening/watching to some of his full shows on youtube and he appears to be more grounded. Sure he mentions the medium level conspiracy topics here and there but that's not his main focus. His main focus now seems to be slamming the left, exposing the globalist agenda, and discussing headlines. Not to mention that the overall quality of production has increased dramatically, there are more staff (used to be just Paul Joseph Watson who was a recurring speaker).

He has also stopped making movies it appears and focuses on products such as supplements (a few of which I would actually consider purchasing. He markets them very well on his show. SUPER MALE VITALITY sounds cool as fuck.), storable foods, filters, etc.

Overall I think he's only gotten bigger and better. Not to mention he's funny as fuck when he wants to be.

entertaining

I thought he was a fuckin' loon for the longest time. Turns out he's right about pretty much everything besides aliens. For me the jury's out on fluoride, I've been drinking well water all my life so I can't say. My teeth are healthy and white.

>tfw Brain Force and Anthroplex kicks in

GAS THE GLOBALIST KIKES

what's the original video?

>mentally ill
That's how normies call redpilled Sup Forumsacks. Alex Jones is just way deeper down the rabbit hole

His documentaries are top tier and he is usually right but some people are put off by his personality

He is a great troll

Alex Jones is a GOD!!

only takes half the dose of super male vitality

truly the greatest comedian of our era

He is a controlled opposition. Ask him about the jews and he gets fucking triggered.

That would be his alter ego, Bill Hicks.

But the jews will shut him down if he names them.

One of a kind

he the INFO WARRIOR!!!!!

Of course they would his wife is Jewish.

Not going after the jews doesn't make you controlled opposition. Sadly going full anti-semite is really going to discredit you and make you and your base look like nazis to people that you may otherwise sway to your side. The best thing to do is to let people discover that on their own.

Second off he is going after the ideology that the yids love which is globalism and leftism in which western culture is destroyed. The jews we hate are mostly atheist jews. Their god is that of leftism and cultural marxism.

This. He knows how to sell. And he exposes globalists (aka Jews).

>The best thing to do is to let people discover that on their own.
This.
Unfortunately naming them publicly does more harm than good.

bump for fluoride filtration systems

He is controlled opposition. He is basically allowed to say what he wants as long as he protect jews.

Though he is very vague in describing who these people are. He uses terms like "bankers", "elite", "globalists", "george soros".
George soros is jewish.

Are all Jews part of the NWO? No, but some are, and absolutely the inner circle.
Are all roman catholic raping and eating children? Of course not, but the inner circle is.

To deny that Jews have nothing to do with NWO, one look fucking stupid. But to say that every sngle jew are involved is also fucking stupid.

Somewhere in between is the truth. I have been working with Jews for many years, and all prejudice is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

...b-but I filter my water with
the PUR filtration system!

I'm very pro Alex.
RIP Jones, taken too soon.

Shills a lot of snake oil shit

Retarded as fuck.

Alex always makes me think
youtu.be/E6n7KgtqcJw

Memes aside he's honestly pretty based and very red pilled. I watch his videos on a daily basis.

Entertaining and suprisingly honest....or rather honest and oddly correct on a lot of things.