Jews have the highest IQ

>Jews have the highest IQ
>Niggers have the lowest IQ

Why did this book of simple facts upset liberals so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDhJe6-fnWY
nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show me a smart jew and I will show you a white mutt

Jews are disproportionately represented in science, professional careers, and business.

If anything, it's more "show me a smart White and I will show you a Jew mutt"

Please tell me again how Asians all have a +120 IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDhJe6-fnWY

Back story: Chinese family in a safari park, in a tiger enclosure. Signs everywhere don't leave your car. Woman gets out of the car to better argue with her husband. She's dead now.

120 AVERAGE IQ. Still means there are a few dumb ones. Tiger was just helping out with improving the bell curve.

Based tiger, improving human gene pool

Poor tiger probably got a tummy ache chewing through all that polyester clothing first.

>Tfw a tiny bit Ashkenazi
It's true though, I'm smart.

Facts are racist.

Look closer at that study, though.
It was done by a jew, took jews from college, whites from schools, and blacks from projects.

He suffered for us. He is literally Jesus

Why did this book of simple facts upset Sup Forums so much?

Even amongst populations adjusted for socio-economic groups there are still distinct groupings by race following the same trend displayed in The Bell Curve.

>blacks from projects.

Where the fuck else was he supposed to find them? Theoretical physics research facility?

It has no credence.

To illustrate this I am going to post this with the trip.

Im going to sleep, when i wake up i will refute all of the replies i get.

Not many people will argue with me.

Ps im solidly black.

Facts are racist these days, didn't you know?

There have been more than 160 race IQ studies done...many to disprove these results. However, every study found same results.

>Ps im solidly black.
We could tell by your inability to use proper punctuation.

stop repeating this meme.

nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/

>“It’s bad sciencenot because it’s provocative, but because it’s bad genetics and bad epidemiology,” says Harry Ostrer, head of NYU’s human-genetics program.
>“I’d actually call the study bullshit,” says Sander Gilman, a historian at Emory University
> Some of the mutations the study discusses can even lead to mental retardation, says Risch, who adds, “In my view, there is currently no scientific evidence that Jewish achievement or intelligence has a genetic basis.”

She was Chinese, so the tiger will be hungry again in an hour.

>no scientific evidence that Jewish achievement or intelligence has a genetic basis.”
>no scientific evidence that intelligence has a genetic basis

Good job posting liberal feel science where you can raise an ape to be a scientist

Neckbeard pls you're embarassing yourself. China averages at around 108 (still far away from the 120 mark)

Because Jews can't play the victim in this context

kek.

>a nerd can't be a victim in a school full of retarded jocks

Yeah, nah

Could you copy paste their arguments? Because saying "it's bullshit" is not an argument.

There has only been one academic study focusing on Ashkenazi IQ, and it has been severely debunked by the scientific community as a biased, unscientific mess.

For example, they wrongly assume that all the Jewish nobel prize winners were Ashkenazi. They also conveniently stretch what a Jew is, by including those with distant Jewish ancestry who do not even identify as Jewish.

Did you not learn reading comprehension in Torah Class, young Rabbi? He refers to Jewish intelligence, not intelligence in general.

Oh so you mean to imply the intelligence is genetic, EXCEPT when it comes to Jews? Where do they get their intelligence from then? Ancient sorcery taught to their ancestors by the Beelzebub himself?

you could read the article.

If you have an academic background, you can also look at the study itself.
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

>Oh so you mean to imply the intelligence is genetic, EXCEPT when it comes to Jews?
Are you actually retarded? Did you completely ignore the article I linked that takes a giant shit on the ONE study "proving" Ashkenazi IQ as higher than average?

>Where do they get their intelligence from then?
Genetics and culture, both of which are completely within the norm for successful white cultures.

Thank you for admitting that intelligence is based on genetics.

Also, sorry that the facts upset you

I never stated that intelligence was not related to genetics, you incredible imbecile. I stated that single study focusing on Ashkenazi IQ failed to prove that Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQ than the average.

>160 race IQ studies done
not involving the (((chosen))) race

Then why did you post this quote?

>“In my view, there is currently no scientific evidence that Jewish achievement or intelligence has a genetic basis.

Yeah I can tell for certain you've got no Jew blood in you. Fucking retard

yo but drop us some ill bars when u get back holmes im finna check how fire yo flow is
#staywoke f a m

>not knowing why Ashkenazis have a higher than average IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs

If anything, you are living proof of Jews not being more intelligent than the average.

Once again, he refers to there being no scientific basis for assuming Ashkenazi Jews have a genetic disposition for higher intelligence. Hilariously, the Jews who did the study actually disproved it through their incredibly shoddy attempt at proving it. The only thing that remains a fact after the study, is that Ashkenazi Jews have an way-above-average risk for a multitude of genetically inherited diseases.

because even physics must bow before the feelings of adult children

Black holes are racist.
As are carbon nano tubes
and biological gender
Really name a science concept and I'll tell you why it's some bigoted white males projection of hate and bias.

he's referring to the study that was debunked.

>Measuring Height and Weight is exactly the same as measuring Intelligence
No, thanks, the video seems almost as dumb as you.

Because accepting that there can be differences between the intelligence of ethnic groups completely destroys the foundations on which their ideology is based.

i believe the mean is actually 105 for Asians, so that means there's still lots of sub 100 IQs in Asia, but also lots of above average IQs balancing things out.

But there's so many videos out there showing the super stupid China, like escalators that kill you, people smoking at fireworks factory and burning whole harbours, running over toddlers in the street, etc. etc. etc.
When are we ever to see a smart Chinaman that "balances things out" as you so put it?

>Jews are not a race
topkek, the goys will never learn

>When are we ever to see a smart Chinaman that "balances things out" as you so put it?
They are the ones buying up all the property in Toronto for their stupid kids.

When studies are done in Asian countries, they offer only their elite. So the very elite of Asia gets to compete with the average of Europea/America.

The reason why we don't see this shit debunked is because IQ on a racial basis is an extremely touchy subject, so people have to refer to the very few, often corrupt or simply erroneous, studies that exist already.

because facts are racist

Do you honestly think that the ideas in that book are conducive to a healthy multicultural society?