Logan

I mean it has some cool kill/death scenes but why the fuck was it so popular and praised like it was?

To me this was pretty standard Dark Knight capeshit.

If I fed you shit for 10 years and then gave you a McDonald's burger you'd be writing odes to that burger.

>pretty standard Dark Knight capeshit.
you just compared it to arguably the most acclaimed capeshit flick of all time and then asked why it's so praised?
didn't you kinda just answer your own question?

Because it was good

I watched the HD bootleg yesterday night just like you I would assume. It's a surprisingly good movie when you know how bad the previous movies were. I think it was intelligent, emotional and one the most brutal movies I've ever seen. You have kids commiting suicide and a being murdered brutally. Logan and Pr Xavier mention several times he wanted to kill himself. The only problem I had is that it feels like the studio messed with the ending. I think the movie should have ended when Logan beats his clone first time and he takes the kid to the border. Instead all the villains get to survive to a final showdonw near the border. That final showdown sucked and didn't make much sense.

You use the term "capeshit", so you've given up the right to be taken seriously.

Movies with cunnies are always praised by normies for weird reasons. Normies can't process the fact they like a movie because of a cunny and their brain starts inventing reasons. Real reason why this is popular is Dafne. If you've ever wondered why Taxi Driver is so popular, now you know.

Best comic book movie by a far and wide margin. I fucking loved this movie.

It had a heart to it, it hit all the right emotional buttons. The way Logan sticks with the professor to the end and never gives up on him

I also like how the fate of the xmen is never fully explained and never shown in a flashback or something. It show restraint.

There wasn't many witty quips or jokes during emotional scenes. It was doing its own thing. I like how the older movies exist and it was a better time, things were more hopeful and less brutal. All in all I really loved this movie and you lose your credibility when you call it Capeshit and don't give it a fair chance on its own to be taken seriously.

screen cap this. gold

Is there a good rip out yet? No chinese subs pls

There is a 1080P Web-dl out

Because Sup Forums have the emotional capability of a child and get worked over pussified
emotion and dumb plot points which are only there to further this "emotion"

decent webrip

I'm so glad when I see comments like this. makes me feel like I'm not the only one who thinks differently

Delete this.

>durr hurr feel sorry for this 100 yesr old miserable murderous asshole
>guess what he also has a daughter, who is a depthless SCREECHING murderous asshole
>boo hoo hoo wolverine died, so sad :((((((

Fucking manchildren.

It's an R Rated Capekino, so some barriers have already come down.

It's also a completely diff universe than what you're used to, and therefore a risk. The new environment also means it has a discursive quality that will change our interpretation of the character and his interaction with it and other characters.

It wasn't all that daring ultimately, but it talked about what makes Logan so compelling - it confronted it directly (like X3 did KEK). And for that it got its praise.

That said, Dark Knight is top tier cape Kino no matter how you spin it.

Dark Knight
Spiderman 1/2 (1 had the better villain 2 was better altogether)
Unbreakable
HULK
Logan

This the guard of truly engaging capekino

>I also like how the fate of the xmen is never fully explained
It was good that they gave you all the information needed but didn't slap you in the face with it. Shows who's actually paying attention and who isn't.

>Capekino
kys
it's a normal flick propped up by the franchise

More like a good flick dragged down by the franchise.

Come on, man. Logan is dead and all you can do is post shit about manchildren? You heartless cunt.

You fucking cunt. LOGAN IS DEAD.

What did I miss?

>Logan is dead
Movie is set in the future user. Logan isn't dead until 2029 and they'll relaunch the timeline by that point.

Xavier had a seizure in the middle of his mansion.

A shitton of people were injured and all the Xmen dropped dead

>Child actress was pretty good
>Managed to carry out several emotional scenes
>Had an air of bleakness that no capeshit to my knowledge has ever matched
>Rated R so Wolverine rampages are more satisfying

Among other things, I guess

It's one of the Holy trinity of capekino

She was great but the movie was good even apart from her.

Kek. Make more please

who thought to kill off the most iconic xmen and replace him with a brown cunny was a good idea?

>Who in this industry filled with pedophiles thought it would be a good idea to replace an aging buff man with a little girl
Gee fucking whiz, I wonder.
Spoiler alert: It was everyone involved.

so obviosuly the jews

When is it ever NOT the jews, dude? C'mon.

Wtf I love the Jews now

She's for real a good actress

The kid was fucking ugly, came off as a retard, and too young.

They shoulda got some tasty jailbait that could actually speak english maybe.

she did 3 things:
>yell
>stare
>yell in spanish
rest was cgi

and lmao@her dropping buff men like flies

>and lmao@her dropping buff men like flies

She has super strength.

Not an argument.

>To me this was pretty standard Dark Knight capeshit.
>Implying TDK is not one of the best movies of the last decade.

I will make more soon desu

yes that makes it so much better

because it had mexicans and had subtle anti Trump messages

Because it was a great story and a conclusion to a story people have been watching for 17 years.

Bless you. Are you in the keeno discord yet?

no she doesn't

I mean

obviously she does

but she shouldn't if she just had wolverine's powers

maybe there are some new, updated comic iterations of wolverine that give him super powers, but traditionally he was just some guy who could constantly push himself to the limit since he just regenerated all the damage that did to him. also he weighed fuck knows how much form a metal skeleton.

in the movies, wolverine never shows signs of having super powered. he isn't leaping buildings in a single bound and all sorts of other shit that super-powered characters constantly do around him. even sabertooth tosses him around like he's a doll. shit, she should've been that guy's kid instead. movie-wolverine is horribly weak and shitty; carried purely by his nobody seems to be able to figure out how to just restrain his hands and how his claws magically cut through anything with zero effort like they're lightsabers or vorpal blades or something

that's why I liked him.

Her audition was really fucking good.

No she doesn't, and nothing in the movie really says she would. She's stronger than the average toddler because she's extremely physically fit but in the movie she essentially kills people by climbing up their body and cutting their head off or slashing their legs or grappling onto their and stabbing them.

Because it actually has a fucking heart, feels passionate in tone and mood and feels both emphatic of Logan's eternal struggle with mortality while quietly contemplating the mortality of the xmen franchise and the influence of the comic books on narrative and truth.

Yah, some real capeshit there.

wat???

I didn't get it either. That was what the first X-Men movie should have been like. They made like ten of these movies, finally got one right and we are like 'YOU'RE WELCOME!!!' like we should be grateful or some shit.

I would have liked it a lot more if it were not so over-hyped

Your standards for gold are p low

Just finished watching it.

The overuse of the word 'fuck' became distracting as if they were like HEYY WHOOA LOOK AT US WE'RE R RATED :^)

The action was really good and appropriately gory, but the emotional aspects didn't really hit home with me.

This is one of those movies that roasties can't truly understand. It hits you right in your paternal soft spot.

>complaining about f-word use in an R-rated movie

They don't even say it that much.

X-24 was also supposed to be Sabretooth which would have been way better, but they couldn't get the actor back.

I remember the other brutal stuff but when did kids commit suicide in the movie?

>Hugh Jackman originally didn't want Logan's death in the movie. He envisioned an ending similar to the movie Unforgiven (1992), the story of an assassin who just can't leave behind his violent lifestyle; that film concluded with the assassin killing numerous more people but surviving himself, forcing him to live on with this dark side of him. Howeverm director James Mangold was always committed to kill off Wolverine at the end. He convinced Jackman that Wolverine, who is plagued with immortality and a violent past, had finally deserved his peace in death. Mangold wanted Logan dying next to X-24 - the younger version of himself - as it was something "interesting on numerous psychological levels".

how can he die if he is immortal`?

Pretty standard term on this board. Don't know why it's worth complaining about.

>They don't even say it that much.

Logan and Xavier were spurting it pretty much every second sentence.

>two miserable old men in the process of dying say "fuck" too much
Agreed, really took me out of the movie.

its not about Logans death...its about yours: the straight white male

its about reinforcing the Leftist agenda and catering to the deathurge culture (they) have fostered for generations.

and I thought I was the only one. the film is filled to brim with vibrant diversity.

Social engineering: (((they))) want to normalize single fathers.

after years of movies demonizing fathers and men. Good.

Hey didn't ask for a daughter.

>(((they))) want to normalize single fathers.
Good.

Hugh Jackman has been playing Wolverine for 17 years, millions of people have literally grown up with this character.

It was a good movie and all, but she isn't his daughter, she's his clone. Why must normies insist on adding a parent relationship where there literally isn't one?

This. If I had a clone that wasn't aged up to be identical to me, it would immediately become my nigger slave. There would only be a master/servant relationship, if that.

First time I saw a kid get shot in a movie.
Pretty average modern Hollywood shit though.

SHE CALLED HIM DADDY YOU FUCKING RETARD

Which still makes no sense, just because some bearded fellow saves you, dies for you and goes on a road trip with you doesn't automatically mean you bomb over one week to father and child level.

here

She was a little girl who was desperate for a father figure. Wolverine was an idol of hers from reading his comics and knowing that her claws were like his. It makes complete sense.

I wish it was Sabretooth so much. They really could've just cast someone else. No one would care.

It's worth complaining about BECAUSE it's a standard term

>To me this was pretty standard Dark Knight capeshit.
They're nothing alike.

No it doesn't. Hero-worshipping him should make her see him as Wolverine, the legendary larger-than-life hero, who has no contact to her at all as a father figure. Otherwise you'd have shit like every fucking idolizing child any one of these heroes saved calling them their father. You're fucking dumb as shit if you think it made sense.

>has some cool kill/death scenes
>why the fuck was it so popular
retard

You speak of your subjective opinion as if it's an objective fact.