What is it ACTUALLY like to live in Spain...

What is it ACTUALLY like to live in Spain? The impression that I get is that it’s impossible to get a job and you’re stuck living with your parents for forever but it’s very pretty and you get very cheap college and healthcare that kind of make up for it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xti4z8fWiVk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8ZzCoRAmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

el CHIcANO

>it’s impossible to get a job and you’re stuck living with your parents for forever
it's just more diffucult to find job
>very pretty
overvalued, only old parts of towns are pretty.
>you get very cheap college
compared with USA it's true
>and healthcare
cheaper than USA but if you're free one is a mess, you have to wait months to visit the doctor

AMA

pues sí, estoy exagerando un poco. Gracias por su respuesta

Stay in the US.

ha, I knew you were a burritoman

How prevalent are Latin Americans in Spain and are they well-regarded?

Lol i’m actually not, I’m a euromutt studying foreign languages and linguistics to teach English abroad.

Para mis hispanohablantes:
En realidad, cómo está vivir en España? me parece que es casi imposible para encontrar trabajo y tenéis que vivir con sus padres por muchos años, pero tenéis servicios de salud y educación al nivel de universidad por casi nada.

>prevalent
Idk what do you mean by this, but
they're polite, but some of them try to emulate their latin gangs as in the US but most of them feel very integrated

why would a eruomutt Spaniard ask about his own country?

>The impression that I get is that it’s impossible to get a job
It's not that hard if you have a non-meme degree.
>and you’re stuck living with your parents for forever
Most salaries are trash and houses are too fucking expensive so this true.
>but it’s very pretty
It is.
>and you get very cheap college
If you pass everything on the first or second try, it is.
>and healthcare
Public healthcare is good for serious illnesses, for everything else you're better off paying a private health insurance or you'll have to wait months to get any medical tests or minor surgeries. Then again, health insurances are dirt cheap here compared to the American ones.

>How prevalent are Latin Americans in Spain and are they well-regarded?
They're are not uncommon, but they're a small minority. Beside a few retarded gangstas, they're mostly okay. Polite and hard-working. They're not exactly well regarded but few people really hate them, unlike gypsies or Romanians.

>good food
>decent education
>irrelevant enough for shit to not hit the fan
It´s okay. if you don´t have a degree it can be hard to get a job, but you can kind of survive
if I have any complain is that if you want to really shine in your field you will have to most likely leave the country, but overall it isn´t such a bad place to be born in

Mira op, haceme caso ami que te canto la re posta, te voy a contar como es desde el punto de vista de un latino muy diferente al de un español que vive haya.

>Ahorrar €3k
>Irme a los limites de madrid (Legal, con el pasaporte italiano)
>Alquilar algo barato (Lo cual fue dificil de conseguir)
>Ir a una consultora de trabajo
>Encontrar trabajo a la semana (Literal)
>El salario eran €500 (Suficiente para poder ir acomodandome y buscar un mejor trabajo)
>Llegaba al super limite a fin de mes pero llegaba (Haciendo malavares)
>Encontrar un mejor trabajo despues de 4 meses (€700)
>Meterme a estudiar un curso de un año
>Terminarlo

Despues de eso, me volvi a argentina para conocer una chica y jamás volvi para España (Esta en planes)

Also, spain ain't full... there's a lot of free spaces there, so get in

Che, las cosas siguen iguales en españa? fui en el 2014... de solo acordarme de madrid me pega el nostalgiazo.

>Also, spain ain't full... there's a lot of free spaces there, so get in

I'm sorry, we're full.

No, you don't :^)

it's boring and ugly

how do i get a spanish qt3.14?

>private health insurance
Which is like 30 bucks a month...

Pretty much, yeah.

I honestly don't know, but normies don't seem to have a problem getting them. Maybe you should act as one.

Does anyone with a spanish surname qualify for citizenship like they do in italy?

>acting like a normie
FUCKING DISGUSTING

Better than los

Free healthcare, healthy environment low amounts of Jews and cryptos.

>The impression that I get is that it’s impossible to get a job
Yes, the job market is shit. Anyone with skills worth a damn often leave to Britain, Germany, or the USA.
>it’s very pretty
Most of Spain resembles the American Midwest in the summer. And the most beautiful parts of Spain tend to be the most economically stagnant.
>very cheap college and healthcare
Paid for with fairly high taxes, and as wrote, you'd be better off going to the USA (as is fairly common) for important medical procedures or an expensive private clinic.

You need proof that your parents and/or grandparents were Spanish citizens.

all me

Can I have a Spaniard help me with my Spanish?
>t.cuban
I'd also like a friend please

>wake up
>not work
>not pay debts
>siesta

Creo que él quiere decir la contidad de los latinoamericanos en españa.

Quizas no me entiendes...mi nacionalidad es estadounidense. Nací aquí. Nunca he salido, salva una vez para Costa Rica. Mi etnicidad es una mezcla de origen europea.

Que interestante, gracias por su respuesta. Por que no has regresado? La chica?

Bueno, no sé si yo quiera mudar permanente allí...actualmente me gustan los Estados Unidos, por lo menos puedo soportarlo. No me gusta el gobierno pero que puedo hacer? Y en realidad he explorado casi nada del resto del país. No tengo enfermedades crónicas que me cueste mucho dinero entonces, ahora por lo menos, no me importa el seguro medical. También ya he pagado mucho para universidad. No puedo aprovecharlos si yo mudo. Todo lo que yo sé es que quiero viajar y enseñar inglés hasta que yo encuentra un lugar donde quiera vivir permanente. Si es estados unidos, si es España, lo que sea

Si estoy con la chica, pero en un futuro no muy cercano irme devuelta con la chica

>hard to get a job
>overexploitation in lower class jobs and unpaid extra hours
>circlejerk society making it hard to get friends after you end your studies
>leftist posers everywhere
go to parties on saturday night and be a charismatic outgoing person

>>circlejerk society making it hard to get friends after you end your studies
>Do X
>Get friend
If you are a NEET it is obviously hard to make friends but it is actually pretty easy if you get a hobby

comfy

Have you ever travelled to castilla and ate a serrano sandwitch?

I have place that cooks them I wish I could explain the taste.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xti4z8fWiVk

Green = humans
Brown = 50-50
Orange = subhumans

>open faced sandviches
its just a piece of bread with some jamon on top wtf is that name lmfao
>americans call a tiny pincho a "sandvich"
also theres probably jamon serrano in argentina too

>Brown = 50-50
>Based Castillians accomplish 99% of Spanish achievements
>Not master race

>implying old spain has anything to do with modern spain
>implying weather was exactly the same 800 years ago

Based Castillians still contribute 99% of the good stuff that happens to Spain though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8ZzCoRAmE

All Iberia is comfy.

Going to eat my Iberian serrano sandwich with Iberian cheese now.

>implying anyone lives in castilla anymore
ummm, the 1800's called sweetie and they want your outdated ideas back
i wonder how hard you get ripped off from buying serrano over in the states

Why Nueva extremadura is so shit; mostly people from there come here, poors and lazy guys who expect make a new better life with the power of "luck"

me acabo de comer un sandwich con jamon serrano
I WUZ BERBERZ :)

>Nueva extremadura
What the fuck is that

Wouldn't mind living with my parents a while longer

you're exactly correct

Extremadura is a shitty region of Spain, they come to Chile and make this gobernation called Nueva extremadura

mapuche genes

nope, especially since also gave indios of their former colonies spanish surnames. see Claveria's decree of 1849 in the Philippines.

dont worry there arent full-blooded spaniards in chile anymore so you're safe

Spain is a shithole

Do you really live with your extended family as adults?

It is literally better than 99% of the US

Worst region of Spain mixed with the most belic natives in America; best racemix in the whole history

they despise us

get the fuck out of here with this shit, incels

Que bien, buena suerte amigo :)

Chileno, donde vives? Voy a trabajar en chile después de gruaduarme pero todavía no sé cual ciudad

Antofagasta, es la ciudad donde se puede ganar buen dinero por la mineria, la ciudad es bien fea en si, pero el desierto es precioso

Ive never seen a Spaniard hating Mestizos only Moors.

You need to see more then

I lived in the Swedish part of Spain for 5 years when I was a kid. It was fantastic. I don't think it would be the same for you though unless you're Swedish and rich.

Everyone is corrupt but quite cheap to pay off. Guardia Civil take alcohol and food as bribes. When my dad turned 40 they came to our house because a neighbor complained about the volume. They turned down our music a little and stayed for dinner. My mom has a hilarious picture with the guards holding cocktails with strippers in the background.

I've been to and lived in a lot of different places. Spain is a really unique place. Marbella is really nice. Most people speak Swedish and there are Swedish schools and everything. There are still Spaniards that work in the shops for the Swedes and whatever. There are fucktons of cheap but hard-working Filipino servants and maids. All of our staff were Filipino. They spoke good English which was very convenient.

>Everyone is corrupt but quite cheap to pay off. Guardia Civil take alcohol and food as bribes. When my dad turned 40 they came to our house because a neighbor complained about the volume. They turned down our music a little and stayed for dinner. My mom has a hilarious picture with the guards holding cocktails with strippers in the background.
sounds like home