Is there ANYONE who has a realistic chance gainst the flash?

Is there ANYONE who has a realistic chance gainst the flash?

JoJo characters don't count. Unless the flash travels to the JoJoverse.

Vibe

Deathstroke

Empty Hand, monitors, etc

First post best post.
Also, Batman when he brings whatever bullshit made Flash bodycheck wall in JL.

That one JoJo character whose Stand has the power to lure The Flash into the JoJoverse and beat him in every possible aspect.

5th dimensional beings

King Crimson

Felicity 'the Strongest' Smoak.

someone who is able to switch bodies maybe?

Or Nemesis Kid?
>Spontaneously develops powers to defeat a single opponent

that gif doesnt gif

Felicity is fucking ugly. Why does the CW have shit taste in girls?

Presence and The-One-Above-All should have a pretty good chance.

The Specter could destroy his shit if Jim Corrigan was ever that pissed at the Flash.

>Felicity is fucking ugly.
Wut? Emily is so fuckable.

Maybe it's the way they do her makeup and tie her hair back. Tied back hair, done incorrectly, looks like shit

any time based villain/hero, the speed force has always been weak to time based forces like Zolomon's dislocated timeline.

>any time based villain/hero

Sentry, especially current version. Untouchable by physical strength could tank everything and mind-rape Flash with no problem. Not to mention on-panel many times FTL travel speed, so he's no chump.

>no tits
no thanks

Batman with prep time.

Silver Surfer, maybe?

>he's a tits guy.
Okay :-)

Longshot, as long as he's not profiting from it beyond survival.

>spontaneously develops new powers to counter whatever abilities his opponent has
well that isn't broken at all

>2/10
She's not my type but get a grip, friend.

He's not unbeatable. IIRC Jeckie was able to kill him by catching him off-guard, but I guess in these kinds of discussions it's certainly plausible that he could beat the Flash without too much of an asspull.

>not liking all aspects of the female body
Skinny legs are gross. At least she has decent legs

I'll be laughing at your pillow case titted wife whilst my one's is still perky.

This guy gets it.

Do you guys have some pics of Felicity as speedster? Like Trajectory suit or something?

Flash can't fly, so basically anyone who can fly in Earth's orbit and destroy the Earth.

Aliens have a big advantage. Someone like Lord Helspont who could just wipe out the Earth with a wave of a hand would kill Flash.

Plausible but if it happened in a comic he probable vibrates back in time as the Earth is deteriorating around him then tries to figure out what happened

It would be a nice groundhog day style story

>Plausible but if it happened in a comic he probable vibrates back in time as the Earth is deteriorating around him then tries to figure out what happened
Yeah the problem is aliens don't originate on Earth, so you can't solve the problem from that end.

>literally Dormammu

Nice one DC

Figuring out it was an off-world threat shouldn't take too long.

beta detected

Technically no.

He's a daemonite, which means his true form is more like a lizard. But in his explorations he found this flaming-head body, and possessed it. I forget the name of the race, but they were this really advanced race of flaming head guys. So he possessed this one, killed all the others, and now never leaves it because it's mostly indestructible and super powerful.

Also, originally made by Image.

Half the cast of Medaka Box can wipe the floor with him.
Kumagawa can erase him by touching him (and is immortal)
Ashinin has billions of ways to kill him (and is immortal)
Prime Medaka would just copy his skill or style and make them stronger.
Shibuki Shibushi would reopen all the wounds he ever got and destroy him.
Chougasaki can reflect damage done to him without a limit.
Iihiko can move through the pages or frames and kill the Flash by blowing on him.

Right, but then there's nothing you can do about it because you can't go back in time and stop a threat that doesn't originate from any place you can reach.

>Flash can't fly
What's with that anyway? He is constantly running on water, he should be able to swim through the air just as easily. Of if he had flaps on his suit he would just fly by running fast enough.

Shit doesn't make sense.

This is Ajimu, for all you comic only heathens.

When fighting flying guys he usually runs up buildings and jumps off, or twirls his hands to make tornados. But I was referring to outer space flight, not within our atmosphere.

It's possible to use the speed force to fly but only Jessie Quick (and maybe Savitar, I can't remember) did. XS has a Legion flight ring but she still preferred to run.

Sounds boring.

I never realized how retarded japanese names sound in english conversations until now

No wonder 4kids keeps changing names

Not that user but Medaka Box is far more about the meta narrative than about regular punch ups.

>reopen all the wounds he ever got
But he's never been touched

>She can reopen psychological traumas/scars

Its times like this where I question why I even like anime

>literal mary sues vs capeshit

there is no way that this can be interesting or exiting in any way.

Friendly reminder as good as Flash is, if he's off the ground the Flash is so much weaker and more ableto fight.

GER

Wellsobard

Oh please, how is that different from Ghost Rider's penance stare, or Superman and the Flash vibrating to do whatever they need to do to save the day.

I honestly dislike Felicity as a character.

But good god, she's possibly one of the hottest actresses around.

literally anyone with a banana peel.

Isn't the Speed Force limited to the DCU? Which makes Flash like an Infinity Gauntlet: Unstoppable in his own setting, but transplant him somewhere else and he's basically just Quicksilver.

And since the DCU is limited to 52 alternate universes, anything outside of that selection would be a place where the Speed Force doesn't work

Superman, obviously. Flash is quicker, undoubtedly, but he can't fly. He also sleeps every now and then and isn't always running around like a dickhead. Supes can just push the moon into Earth and then both into the sun and just win by default. Never saw a flash that could do a fucking thing without something to run on.

Flash could just throw a lightspeed rock at his head.

Nemesis Kid gets beat up and killed by Jeckie so I dunno. So long as you're willing to beat the shit out of him without your powers he can't do anything.

Why did Nisio wrote this character?

Really nigga?

Bohemian Rhapsody

>no tits
>no hips
>omega forehead
>constantly shows off her gigantic forehead by tying hair back in Arrow

CW has so many delicious women and you choose worst girl?

no idea but I remember Flash running circles around Quicksilver in one of the DC/Marvel crossovers

A couple of the big hitters in DC its entirely plasuable to beat flash
>Superman
>Etrigan
>Lobo
>Brainiac