Guys...i've sat down and realized that we are all falling victim to a demon...

Guys...i've sat down and realized that we are all falling victim to a demon, a clever demon who will bring destruction to the world. Typing this I fear for my life but I made the connection..uncovered the truth.

>Kek was an old god, a god of death and destruction
>Kek has for most of the rest of ancient human history has been forgotten through out the years.
>His name is not even a common word that people would say. He truly died...until the age of the internet.
>World of Warcraft was a huge thing as we all know it, most of us on here probably played it.
>"Kek" by some stroke of luck was a translation of LOL. A phrase that would be typed and said many times. Kek being said by green creatures is already a strange coincidence.
>So people who played wow are now saying his name ironically when they mean lol, he is growing in power. With that power, he brings his spirit animal the frog in the form of a meme onto the internet. When these "kek" spewers and frog posters meet, a connection is made.
>The Frog and the ancient god are on in the same. Old relics like pic related show how the god will rise back up to power, through the means of the internet.
>Demons are now on our web, they fuel the corruption and destruction of us all and we play into it with meme magic.

WE MUST STOP. WE MUST STOP OR ELSE WE ALL WILL PARISH.

I may not live through the morning, heed my warning Sup Forums, do not trust the frog and I don't mean the French either.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.slavicsouvenirs.com/god-lel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEK has been around way longer then your kike religions. KEK Confirms a slow death for OP the heretic.

I think the lulz make it worth it

The power of true names.

>WE MUST STOP. WE MUST STOP OR ELSE WE ALL WILL PARISH.
Why contain it?

No one's even gotten dubs yet. Fuck you Kek.

In the right hands, the power can be used for good. But that is unlikely. What he have here is a monkey paw the size of the planet and we all have a chance at a wish that has a catch.

I have fortified this thread to not contain any dubs. His influence shall not break through onto here. It is safe here brother.

>Kek being said by green creatures is already a strange coincidence.

In the 40K Universe, Orks use meme magic.

Not even kidding.

>get first screencap of any of my thread posted here

Feelsgoodman

PRAISE KEK!

The keks are worth it desu. I enjoy seeing all this brun.

Dear god I have failed.....

Kek doesn't give out dubs to heretics burger

Who better to fight Demons than stronger Demons?

You fucked up OP.

You have been selected, prepare to ascend to the Holy Realm. There is no stopping it now.

>Kek opposes Moloch
>Jews support Moloch
>all you really need to know, tbhfamalam
Kikes have been sacrificing unborn babies to their god for the last thirty years, the least I can do is meme for mine

And they've already won.

Praise kek!!

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Praise KEK

Too late.

Wasn't this the plot of a Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy episode???

KEK LAUGHS AT YOUR FUTILE ATTEMPTS AT RESISTANCE.

THE DANKNESS CANNOT BE STOPPED.

Calling all KEK priests

It has been discovered that "That Poppy" (dat boi and Pepe hybrid) has huge amounts of potential meme magic, please help me meme this bubblegum bitch with nazi uniforms and trump hats

Dat Pope is fore sure a new wellspring of meme magic that has yet to be tapped, I am not shilling for her music or anything, but she has all these trippy videos on youtube, that you know are some one trying to meme, so lets hijack that poppy and Annex the meme magic

Come on Sup Forums, if you do this, it will recharge Kek after the massive happenings in the last few days, I am old /x/ and I know how this works

I even made the first meme, pic related

also the thread I made got blessed by Kek himself so its more proof

latent untapped meme magic, get in here boys

Witnessed.

"...and from the ashes will rise a new society, a society of true freedom, a society of chaos and wonder, a society free of normie filth."

This is heresy and treason.

Beg for forgiveness now and your soul may be spared.

Did kek cause the Egyptian empires to fall?

All will be revealed

No, quite literally the jews did.

YOU FOOL! Dat boi is a false shepherd meme created by those who seek to undermine us!

>a god of death and destruction
just what we need in a time like ours

I too watch Night Mind senpai

Were jews anti-kek?

>old relic
Copyright 95AT

Praise Moloch

Does Kek hate Muslims because they've destroyed the lands of his faithful and stamped them out in favor of Islam? Is this entire thing one long ree of revenge against Allah?

This is a super rare solid gold kek.

>Were jews anti-kek?

yes

the secret jew cabal running the world worship Moloch, Kek's ancient arch-nemesis

Dat boi is a sponge for us to harvest meme magic without normies knowing of the true power of kek

That poppy literally has so much potential meme magic, only one song of hers has blown up, if we nazi meme her now, by the time she blows up we will be ahead of the curve, plus somone has dedicated so much time to her stupid videos, there is obvious memeery going on, we can hijack this energy for kek

but i cant do it alone, start making stupid memes about her, im not even trying to shill or anying, I am super /x/ and I know how this stuff works, if we do this we will give kek more energy, she is prime for the memeing

she is Jpop influenced too, this is like Sup Forums incarnate waifu, its just too good not to meme

Jews pretty much killed all the egyptians because the jew god said so.

They did all their weird ass curses and kinda tore the society out from the inside.
Quite brutal, KGB level cultural war.

So kek is probably angry the jews destroyed his empire for no other reason: "just cause"

/X/ HAS NO POWER HERE
KEK IS THE LORD OF CHAOS, YOU CANNOT TAP HIM, YOU CANNOT SEEK HIS MIGHT, YOU CAN ONLY SERVE HIS WILL AND THE REWARD IS CHAOS

Moloch is growing stronger

Nah

I'm being 100% serious here how do I worship kek? I doubt shitposting on Sup Forums is the only way

Eat shit.

Kek wills chaos and chaos shall be.

'Kek' is a dead god and like all dead gods they need our awareness to bring it to life. Whatever 'kek' once stood for thousands of years ago the resurgence of it will still hold the same values.

Just because you think it is the god of chaos and change does not mean it truly is.

I personally believe 'kek' is change and it surfaced when Obama appeared on the scene. Simply directing your awareness of kek and praising a random number roll for its glory will last for a while.

If you want this to be truly something more, you need to constantly change how 'kek' changes our reality. Images of it at sites. Images of it at places you want events to happen.

Have fun kids as this will 404 quite soon after my post.

Pretty much this. Kek does as Kek pleases, as all free people should. Occasionally he/she/it throws us a boon, but really we're just here to watch Kek work.

kek has more power in his finger

the night is darkest before The Don

The Kekening will not be stopped.

OP here. Starting to feel nauseous and my internet is starting to act weird. Lost connection to some threads.

I am not worried.

Sounds like you forgot to wear your tinfoil hat, OP. You'd better go any find it fast!

Praise KEK

Retards dont know that talking about it makes magic weaker, thus the word "occult" meaning Hidden

that is why we must meme and only meme, the memes create chaos and please kek

Kek is probably not evil, just cheeky little cunt. Moloch is ten times worse.

I thought the occult was "hidden" because god didn't want humans to find out the truth about the universe.

OP here again, I keep on getting dubs. Oh god I think i might be cursed..

Whoever destroys the cult of Kek and casts down the idols of the frog god will surely face the very Doom that came to Sarnath.

Moloch can fly

Not a curse but a blessing.

Faithful... enlightened... ambitious... brethren.

In but a single year, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered a sacrifice to Kek that will be made legend. Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my centuries upon the Judgement of Carrion. It was Kek's messenger that showed me the true path of freedom from our pathetic existance.

And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather the different repeating digits of this board? It is nothing. There is no meaning, no purpose. We shitpost. We bait. It is mindless savagery, this board is mindless!

In mere hours, billions will die. Innocent! Guilty! Strong and weak! Honest and deceitful! All of them! They will scream, they will burn, and for no purpose but that mighty Kek may revel in their bloodshed! And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty, we shall at long last be free!

BLOOD, FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS, FOR THE SKULL THRONE. LET THE GALAXY BURN!

Either way, kek is part of "the god from the beginning of time" and thus is an aspect of god, it is not some sand nigger god that came after the fact

KEK the Kikes
GOD WAR NOW

This is not kek though, this is Heqet. Forcing a meme like this is poor form.

Also, the word "kek" has meanings outside of the English language, meaning it was used. I know that a world outside of WoW seems implausible to you, but it exists.

Moloch is a faggot who demands you feed him your children. Kek only demands dank memes and chaos.

I didn't really need to study the occult to find out the abrahamic religions worship a false god, but it definitely solidified my suspicions.
It's really sad to see a lot of idiots, even on Sup Forums of all places to defend their belief in what's essentially, just another demon.

Kek is giving you a final chance to convert, for he knows you have a lot of memetic magic locked within you. Unlock your true potential, kek!

>not worshiping Ba'al

>>>> /x/

Read Terry Pratchett's "Small Gods" if you want to know how gods actually exist

>yfw i said kek wasn't real as b8
>Now I realize kek will not forgive me

1 like = 1 prayer to kek

Don't forget that Kek was Mandela'd into existence, that we had been posting "kek" and frogs for years and then one day it was discovered that there was a god named kek that took the form of a frog

This is because Sup Forums has gained favor with God, who is angry at the world, we welcome his retribution and do not fear the cleansing death that he will bring

like the flood which is in many ancient religions, the mass exodus brought by god will cleanse us once again

Son.

I am perfectly aware of what I'm doing.

Aren't you having fun?

You are doomed OP. You are going against a force no one can contain and you will be punished. Kek wills it.

You got a 7, a magic number
B E C O M E O N E

Kek is our greatest ally goy

did you also read that KEK is actually KUK? wiki says so.

Also..if anyone can give me the rare pepe of that Human designed to withstand carcrashes that would be great.

Demon, god, what's the difference? Meme magic works and that makes Kek worthy of praise

Moloch will win this new war

CRUSH THE DISBELIEVER!

Yep, Kek is called Kuk, and some retards on Sup Forums are being kuked by some gay ancient egyptian demon

Tisina izdajnice, imamo mi svoga boga:

blog.slavicsouvenirs.com/god-lel

the reawakening of kek has also forced the followers of moloch to put in motion their plans prematurely, which leads to the current worldwide shitstorm

btw Yahweh is a false god put in place to conceal the true power of moloch for use solely by the elite cabal of eternal jews

Praise Kek

We need another high energy thread to give kek more energy
Moloch has had staying power for too long. Kek will turn the tides

you have the star of moloch

take better photos faggot

Praise Kek, the one true God

Why this happened
>the NWO is trying to use CERN to manifest their will into reality
>so far it has been only chaos, mundane things like book titles and C3p0s leg being silver
>we on the other hand manifested chaos, and our/ gods will has manifested exactly how we want
>the NWO craves this power, and are trying to use technology to achieve it

We are using the true way, the old way

I find it amazing how we have turned into our own religion in such a short time

Horseshoe theory is now in effect, Sup Forums will become the rightwing Bohemian Grove

If you try to control Chaos, you get nothing
If you try to control nothing, you get Chaos