Is this WW3?

Is shit hitting the fan, Sup Forums? All these shootings, terrorist attacks and now the hostages

I mean it's happening all over the world and it's happening way too quick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lu54TlnPRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not yet. Toss in a good widespread infrastructure disabling disaster and watch it burn.

We needed a reset anyway.

Bring it on, yellowstone
btw, your flag looks kinda funny, fellow burger. You should get that checked out

i really don't feel like fighting 2bh hopefully we remain neutral and the chinese/japanese conflict doesn't come down this far

No real economic collapse yet. You are still fed and sheltered right?

All over the world?
I don't know m8...
It's really peaceful here in my 99% white country.
Cheers!

>in b4 poorland
>in b4 terrorist attack on the world youth days

>slavs
>white

you sure are optimistic

>It's really peaceful here in my 99% white country.
You have to rub it in, right?

I knew this shit was going to happen. It is going "slowly" but unstoppable. I have dreamed about this several times since the 2001 attack. Bombs in the streets in backpacks, then they will start shooting in public, to end going house by house, apartment by apartment, killing and rapping. I have been called crazy for telling this, but it is happening. The worst dreams are those were I die due to a nuke.

Sorry Spain but everything is fine. It's only France and they will just stomp down on anyone who gets too rowdy. The rich will have their globalist utopia. Slums filled with cheap brown labor.

I'm behind. What is this? Fill me up

>rapping

ayy

>white
Why do all Polish EU migrants look like gypsies? You can see that they are secondclass citizens just by looking at them

This is the best happening song
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Kekus vult.

They are still much better people than Muslims at least.

I do agree with you, polish people from rural areas usually look quite funny and tend to misbehave.
But I still prefer them to muslims and terrorists, you know.
[spoiler]You should, too.[/spoiler]

You guys are part of the fucking problem.

what else did you see?

>mfw resident happening expert and even I can't keep up

See you on the other side bois.

>rapping
>the last words you'll ever hear is "check out my soundcloud"

lol, no

Well when your solution to terrorism is more immigration it tends to escalate.

Shit wont hit the fan until there are food and water shortages, where hunger starts civility ends.

ww 3 in 15 years 100%

there will never be another WW because of the stigma the second one has left. Some sequels are so dank that any further installments are quickly forgotten or labeled not a true part of the series.

yeah pol the blood is on your hands for being racist pieces of shit

Don't be so fucking daft. Wars have been started over fuck all and that will never change.

If you have domestic attacks occurring on a daily basis and the majority of the population starts to feel completely unsafe then there will be a shift in opinion. It just takes time.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lu54TlnPRg

It's pretty nice over here in Canada. Only bad thing I heard about lately was my mom telling me they found a decapitated body in the park river.

I thought polish people were white? why would a white polish man kill a white uk girl?

Praise Kek/Kali

ive seen a nuke aswell

I can remember a very vivid Terminator 2 style nuke scene in a dream, a couple of years ago. That shit wasnt pleasant. I woke up wet with my heart pounding really fast. Nothing can traumatize you more than your own brain desu

>Being this delusional
Stop being retarded son, we are closer to ww3 then during the cold war.

The poop won't disappear just because the economic system collapses. You know that, right?

Cool.

I've only seen meteors.

I have that kind of dream all the time.

It's symbolic of a fear of rapid change, not a mystic portent of things to come.

So relax, because it's extremely common.

I'm joining the military in a week, what am I in for?

Death

We /rainbowsix/ now.