ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4fwrdr_bZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He probably should've done a better job vetting his men.

You know you would've ordered that code red too.

His heart was in the right place though.

>being a cuck that doesn't follow through with his threats
>did nothing wrong

"there is no fuckin money"

My only problem was that he went out like a bitch. Was waiting for a sabre vs katana fight with the bruise cruise.

Certainly not against my dick

I can't think of another movie where the actions of the "villain" were so completely justified yet the movie insisted on portraying them as the bad guy.

What a stupid ending.

He just wanted to build his house.

Sup Forums explain to me; why did they need the VX gas? Wouldn't the 83 hostages be enough to extort the government?

>Most advanced version yet
>Gets his ass beaten by a lesser model

>that moment when he's shocked he's getting arrested
youtube.com/watch?v=a4fwrdr_bZo
it's a movie

The picture shows David though

Sure but it doesn't make sense, movie or not. Most movies try to be coherent and logical in the universe set within the movie. A military genius executing retarded plans doesn't make sense.
By "it's just a movie" logic, Nicolas Cage might as well start shooting lasers out of his eyes

If they only had hostages I would think the government would be more inclined to just wait them out. The use of chemical weapons would be more of an immediate threat not only in loss of life, but also politically when people eventually found out that they were our own.

I just came back from the cinema, I partly agree with this.

Can't forgive him for what he did to qt Shaw though

XD

kill yourself

hold on hold on hold on

Literally nothing wrong

>A military genius executing retarded plans doesn't make sense.
he's a general, not a military genius

>By "it's just a movie" logic, Nicolas Cage might as well start shooting lasers out of his eyes
it's an action thriller in the style of james bond, a nuke is a fine trope
>By "it's just a movie" logic, Nicolas Cage might as well start shooting lasers out of his eyes
if it was a superhero movie then sure, but superweapons are an accepted trope in action thrillers, see broken arrow

technically in broken arrow travolta could have just ransomed the plane or whatever

Seriously what did he do wrong?

>Fight off the Turks for Christ
>Get rewarded with your wife killing herself because she got tricked into think you're dead

Someone who posts here owns the armor Oldman is wearing in that scene. I'm hella jelly.

This gal, and her boy pal Kronk

The emperor is a prick, murdered with disregard and exhausted the land of money.

She was right.

killed his bro man

that wasn't cool

this isn't a single character, but the British government in Children of Men unironically did nothing wrong

Would you kill 6 trillion to save 6 gorillion?

This. Fuck those treehugging blue fuckers.

I would push 4.9 gorillion in front of a trolley to save 5 gorillion

But guilliman himself said he was right after seeing what the imperium had become

Can he be classified as a villain?

He's the protagonist, his greed is the antagonist.

>Villain
Grow up, please.

He just wanted to stop time and fuck bitches

you can never do any wrong if your name is Guy

He fucked up by killing the guard though

also oberstein

I loved that movie when I was a kid, now I'm older I can't enjoy it because of how biased it is. That poor Russian cook and Tupolev were just trying to stop the vessel from getting into the hands of the Americans, they were heroes and they were just made out to be one dimensional villains because "muh Russians"

and also raping and murdering the underage prostitute

Come on. You know the bajorans deserved it

Trunicht did literally everything wrong

Samaritan did nothing wrong. Samaritan could have ushered mankind into a new golden age.

He should've killed them all when he had the chance

She just wanted to be the new Mommy for her Daddy.

He only wanted to manipulate an Indian into making toy robots for him. Not one thing wrong.

Every villain ever because heroes are holier than thou and unrealistic.

The original ending was him winning. But Jamie Fox threw a fit and demanded they change it so he wasn't the bad guy.

There is a theory that Big E killed Sanguinius because Horus turned him on the Vengful Spirit, so Big E killed them both.

Look closely on the picture, Sanguinius has a single puncture wound. How could Horus do that with a mace and his claw? A sword makes more sense. It also appears that the blow was from behind him, not infront. Maybe Big E surprised them and shanked Sang from behind.

Makes you wonder.