ASK ME

bored,i want to clear misconceptions and culturally enrich you from here because i cant come there,yet.
let us be clear we are not sandniggers or niggers.
we are mixed with different % from each race

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghrebis
familytreedna.com/groups/tunisie/about/background
youtube.com/watch?v=uERIXLWeik0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Tunisia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who's the new fag
also we are not mixed we are just burburs

aaa sa7bi,as much as i want to be amazighan,we have to be realistic and admit we are mixed.
t.someone who have identity crisis and saw countless genetic tests from our people

with majority of our genetics being amazigh of course

Is this the country with sandflies bite shit?

i did a test myself
the only no berber ones are those with extreme white or black features

no ? i dont even know wtf is that

Is it possible to learn derja without living in Tunisia?

mena blassa sa7bi enti ? which company did you use for the test ?

also it's a vast majority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghrebis
language aside tunisians have higher berber genes than algerians and moroccans
it's a hybrid language of berber arabic french italien and turk it's somehow special compared to other dialects so you need to live here

ctar jendouba chtar bouzid
familytreedna.com/groups/tunisie/about/background
kalem l rajel hedeka ama ena 3andi chkoun lbara 5lasli test

different countries who speak arabic have different derja, even inside the same country you have different accents and unique words but each country has generally the same derja.
you need to live here to catch the accent and the unique words

Morocco and Algeria are more mixed than you but still they are sandniggers Achmed :^)

no you uWu

sandniggers live in the arab peninsula, middle easterns(levant)and berbers are not sandniggers, they just have different % of their genetics from them.
with us north africans having minimal.
we have more levant ancestry than sandniggery.

Berbers look more like Arabs, but I think it's because you mostly descend from a back-migration from that part of the world.

Which makes sense as your language belongs to the same Afroasiatic family as Arabic.

ya3mlo test ballouchi wala chnawa ?

berbers are sandniggers
so do south euros
well people with no ssa admixture look closer to south euros

im partly berber and my family and i look like sandniggers...

more or less, berbers (or amazigh as we want to call ourselves) are composed of different people with different shades of skin and face structure.
from the black skinned tuaregs to the highlanders white skinned algerian amazighs or coastal tunisians,algerians and moroccons.

South-East Europeans can look pretty Levantine, but they still look very different, which makes sense considering their genetic history.

eyh ama ena 3maltou 3ala 7sebi
we have every kind of phenotype here
>w*ites
those are not berbers maybe heavily mixed with europeans that's why se7el region here or kabyliein algeria llooks pretty white

homa y3ayto sandnigger lel jme3a eli yabdew smour barcha kima la3rab ta3 arabic peninsula raho

la3rab bel7ak moch lim5altin m3a lwisfan moch smor
w zeda ken tchouf 5choumethom w chefyehom asghar min les nord africans

Is berberism a meme or a real political movement?

Was the country named after the capital?
Or was the capital named after the country?

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse deletant

3omrek mato7kem 3ala 3bed bel soulela el 7ekma mte7houm. miyet la3wem yjibo fel nse mel levant we europa we minna,bech yo9e3do smoor ?nn
chouf eli yo7kmo fe maghreb,kifech tawa we kifech keno.
el kolhom y7ebo el la7ma el bidha

i think the capital was called tunis before the country was called tunisia.
also fun fact, rome called tunisia africa before the country got the name.
google dosent know what deletant means

not here, in maghreb and algeria but here.
most of the people are still ignorant because of the pan arabism mask and they think they are arabs

i mean before the continent got the anem

>Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse deletant
It's Latin. Cato made this statement at the end of each of his speeches in the Senate of Rome.
I'd translate it to English as: By the way I am of the opinion Carthage must be destroyed.
Learned it in school in Latin class. Do they teach Latin at schools in Tunisia?

>i mean before the continent got the anem
strange, isn't it? They also could have named the whole continent Aegypta

Are there many Libyans in your country? Are they welcome? Do you feel endangered by them? Fear for your own culture?

do you live under a rock user ? tunisia got invaded by arabs, and people got brainwashed into thinking they are arabs by the pan arabism movement in 60s/70s. no they wont teach latin,they dont even teach our ancestors languages aka Tamazight.
by libyan, you mean modern libyans from lybia ?

but our generation are gradually waking up from that lie

How do I get a Tunisian gf?

a normal tunisian girl, a bitch or a very conservative one ?

bump,im fucking bored

Are you descendants from KARA BOGA?

wtf does that mean ? according to google its either black or turkish ?

Virgin?

you gotta catch by the balls,korean guy...
yeah im fucking virgin, islam dosent let you have sex outside of religion(except if its a slave) because its not a fun religion.
but im an atheist now.
people have sex outside of marriage but in very discrete places, or in nightclubs.

outside of marriage i mean

Why are you bored

cause i have exams and i dont like exams and i already did the last ones good, so fuck it

You look lone user... Are u forever alone??

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

please fuck off you cuck or nigger

no,im pretty social when i want to be

I meant... Have you ever had gf??

ohhhh,well why would i get a girlfriend if she will proably not have sex ? i will get one when i want

wew, my countrymen are very cringe

O-okay.....

females are for affection and sex
ours wont the second and i dont need affection.
i can live lonely with a stable mind.
SO WHY BOTHER

are you the same sa7bi from the first replies ?
if no then whats cringy

your thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=uERIXLWeik0

>WE
more than half the berber nationalists in N.A can't even speak berber

not my type of music. shouldnt be anyone's type of music because there isnt even much music in it.

as a NA and especially moroccan you should already know why...because its of the arabization

ok

it's not that fucking hard to pick up a book and learn the language if you're going to larp as an ethno-nationalist

its hard to do it alone, moroccan user.
its even fucking harder when you are studying in a preparatory engineering institute

t. Either schoolbabby that's on vacation or not Sup Forums regular
Either way kys

I know next to nothing about Tunisia.
Is it a safe and stable country?
Is it rather conservative or liberal in social matters?
Is it well developed?

not Sup Forums regular, its not the ned of the world amirite

Aren't Turks just Levant-mongol rape baby people?

yes it is :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Tunisia
only two were against tourists

after independance we went full liberal adopting western society, just look at the 60/70 s tunisia
then in late 80 and 90s islamism made a return(like in most countries) and society wenn almost full conservative.

in developed what do you mean exactly

Well is there any mass unemployment?
Is most of the population educated?
Do people get paid decent livable wages and able to enjoy the luxuries of modern life?
How is the infrastructure and social services in Tunisia?

we are not turks

Do you hate niggers?

15.3% uemployement rate according to google.
some of them are people from poor families that got cut off education or got in deliquincy and some are university graduates who can hardly find a place to work in with their diploma

yes just search educated people percent like 90% i think
yes before the revolution but after the dinar went downhill and things started getting higher.
the goverment supports much of the basic necessities like bread: 0.075€ for a baguette
luxuary things are expensive as its imported and the gov gets much money from taxation but
we still have latest smartphones,tv and pc

shitty to euro standards

for the lulz and laughs,im a humanist.
i only those who do uncivilized shit like niggers,sandniggers,mental snowniggers and some of our shitskins

Are they the good guys

its the modernist islamist party, they are sneaky bastards that change their colours occasionally to appeal to the people.
aka a politician
most of our parties are just greedy fuckers that want to sit on the "chairs"

shameless bump

What arabic dialect should I learn if I want to come there?

just learn french it's easier
NA dialect can only be learnt after living with the native speakers

02tunisian dialect..but we understand almost all other dialects

Just a friendly neighbour passing by; Good morning.

Look at this photograph, everytime i look at it makes me laugh.

What's the percentage of the population that can speak French?

op is a newfaggg
pic related

sbahh el khir ya akhi

Yeah, I can't read that. I assume sbahh is sbieħ, so you're probably talking about morning.

I don't know your autistic alphabet, you silly maltese!

it means "good morning my brother"

And I don't know yours. So I got "sbahh" right?

op here,sbahh means morning not beautiful, khir means good

sbieħ means beautiful or also when it starts to turn day from night (dawn?).

I'm planning to visit Tunis soon. Will I get by in daily life just using French? How are things going so far economically/politically? Everyhing's stable?

Pls no bully Levant

Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula can suck diccs tho

well i guess its correct then

What's the life like in Tunis?

Then get out of this country :)

How is Tunisia coping in the aftermath of the Arab spring?

levant people are cool,altho they start many wars.
arabs aka people who live in arabian peninsula can suck diccs,that is correct.
you(uae) are kinda cooler than saudi arabia,the real sandniggers

How's the weather?

yes you can,everyone can understand basic french.
see
politically: people voted for modern islamic party
people started getting mad because they blamed them for the currency value downfall
islamic party joins with a center left secular party and another minor party to form the troika..it fails miserably.
electione come,people vote for a centre left more secular party. and its founder for president because he promised much like all politicians.
it goes even more downhill from there.
waiting for 2019 election

i dont live in tunis,and i wont hopefully. cause its always full of people
im from a city called kairouan and currently living in a coastal city called nabeul

see

Tell me about these cities then. Also sorry, i meant Tunisia. Apparently, in english Tunis and Tunisia spells differently, unlike in my language.

now,its pretty cold. like in 5-18 C° most of the time
in late spring and early summer it starts getting hotter. in mid and late summer, you will sometimes feel the neeed to tear your skin off to lessen the heat but with air conditioners and fans its okay

Damn this cold. I'd rather sweat in 35°C than feel like corpse in 15°C