HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsDL7f3veM
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And DC fans will still claim they're not reddit. Even after they made virtual prayer circles in their subreddits, even after Reddit Squad... and even with this now.

>this is the best thread starter Sup Forums can come up with these days

God damn it, this can't be what Snyder wills!
Fuck Warner.

black bull fucks a cuckold's white gf

>capeshit will NEVER EVER have a containment board.
Why go on

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

well if IMDB says it it must be true

Justice League confirmed for Suicide Squad 2.0

makes me so horny I need to see white pusy with a bbc inside

Suicide Squad: Justice League

so its gonna be twice as cringe as suicide squad

the DC is dead. bury it.

/USA

dropped

I thought Skrillex was massively racist and basically refused to even talk to black people?

>Got that purple Lamborghini lurkin'

Marvelfags really are the more primitive ones, huh.

what's the f'n 411 sitch on collab famalam?

JUST

DROP

MY

BASS

UP WOO WOO WOW WOW WUBWUBWUB WUBWUBWUB

>doubting Kung Fu Kenny
>ever

Marvel wins again, baby.

You need a first oscar before you can win a second one

what is Sup Forums

i'm a DCfag when it comes to comics and other media, i just like the characters better. the DCEU casting is horrible (besides Affleck ands Cavill), i couldn't even watch SS because the introduction scenes were just music videos, it was annoying. If JL is taking that same route then i'm out.

The only way JL will be saved is if Vulko is just a cover role for Dafoe and that he's actually playing the REAL Joker, think about it, the fans have been clammoring for it,
DC are in pandering mode to save their universe, and there have been no photos or news on the role, it seems like it's top secret.

Seems like DC laughed at Marvel too much instead of being Humble.
Perhaps the constant mocking will take a Recess until this new is forgotten.

JUST

>skrillex
cringe
its not 2010 anymore

>DCKEK MAD
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the prayer circle thing was the single most embarrassing thing to ever happen on the internet. DCucks are subhuman

It's ogre

Link or screenshot?

link?

>the prayer circle thing
sauce?

>I'm atheist but I'm willing to pray for this one

of course

kek

kill yourself

skrillex hasn't released anything in like 2 years

jesus christ, this might be more autistic than meme magic

Jesus Christ

You lot are a bunch of fucking try-hards

OI YOU LOT IS QUITE THE BUNCH YE WANKS OI I FOUND SOME BITS IN THE BOOT OF MOI OLD BANGER I DID

>implying Cornrow Kenny is a bad thing

don't know who kendrick lamar is, but skrillex created the amazing soundtrack of one of the best movies of this century

I don't get it. It's obvious that the thread in question was a goof thread. Where's the problem in having childish fun?

That song will probably be the best thing about the movie

>implying Snyder isn't worse than the Warner suits he works for

I was there. I can assure you it was not a "goof" thread, everyone was practically on suicide watch.

wow this is so sad and autistic at the same time

Literally who.

AIN'T NO MERCY

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsDL7f3veM
When Bruce Timm made a cartoon this was the music he gave the Justice League
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc
When Marvel Studios gave us the Avengers this is the music they gave them.
And When WB and Snyder give us the first live action Justice League movie we're getting the Raconteurs and Skrillex.
Fuck this goddamn planet.

>the Raconteurs
You're mixing up Jack White's bands, user. The Justice League trailer used a White Stripes song.

Dubstep is a meme genre, but Kendrick is very good so I don't see a problem here. It's probably an attempt by DC to get black people to see the movie since Kendrick is really big right now.

oh boy

comics =/= comic-book movies

Gee I wonder why

Fuck, you're right. Even so. Icky Thump, dubstep and a buttrock cover of Come Together isn't what anyone first thinks of when they think of music that should accompany the Justice League.

He's unironically a really good producer though.

Besides, who does like a good womp womp every now and then

So basically the equivalent of "Lend my your energy" threads on Sup Forums?

This. I like Kendrick but to think this is anything but another (VERY poo) attempt by WP to look hip with their fellow kids, you're very innocent. I mean, do you think KENDRICK LAMAR is a good pick for epic superheroing?

>brings up Sup Forums out of nowhere

Here we go...

>capeshit

Daily reminder that anyone who watches capeshit is dumb.
Daily reminder that anyone who watches capeshit frequently and enjoys it is a moron.
Daily reminder that anyone who watches capeshit and picks capeshit teams to fight over is literally retarded.

I'm just fucking tired of every capeshit movie going for orchestral scores so I don't mind some experimenting.

The collab that no one wanted to hear on the film that no one will see

Jesus fuck didn't he learn from Amazing Spider-Man?

>no one will see
I bet you're going to feel real stupid when it breaks $700 million

>reminder

Wht does Marvel always win?

>I'm just so tired of people putting their hands in gloves so I don't mind experimentation with woodchippers.

Reminder Joss Whedon is no longer part of Marvel. He now works for DC.

See

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>h-he's your cuck now!
All his cuckish dipshit antics and sjw-virtue-signalling was when he was promoting the MCU
When he does the same shit with regards to the DCEU, then you can start complaining

Didn't he just say at the weekend that he was glad his mom was dead so she didn't have to live under Zonal Zump?

He's gonna do the same shit and you now it, cuck. Go look at his twitter, he hasn't changed one bit since he left Marvel. Hell, he has gotten worse since he left Marvel.

>tfw I was actually curious
MCU: 129 THOUSAND users
DCEU: 40 thousand users

>b-but muh screencaps
lel

>now
know

>DCucks in this much denial

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>there are more Marvel redditors than DC redditors so DC isn't reddit!
Fucking retarded logic. All of you capeshitters are reddit.

>that picture
>mfw plebbitors will still try and pretend that this isn't the case

>3 times as many
Yeah, that's how majorities work

Is this the mandark laugh?

>triggered
What's wrong, do facts upset you?

HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Imagine caring this much about superhero movies, especially those as bad as what DC is doing right now

>triggered
That's rich coming from the DCuck who felt the need to spam Marvel hatred because JUSTice League is getting roasted.

>IT WORKED FOR SUICIDE SQUAD! WE GOTTA DO IT IN EVERY MOVIE NOW!!

Anyone got the gif of that skillet faggit tko himself on stage?

you seem mad friendo

Kendrick is dope so I'm fine with this.

honestly it makes sense
dc fans are all nonwhite and numales(at least the ones confirmed to browse Sup Forums)
the old meme ""artist"" with the current meme "artist" makes sense

why don't black people bring up how Kendrick is a sellout shill for shit?

>works with taylor swift
>now doing capeshit

If anyone is upset by facts it's you DCEU fanboys. You faggots drone on about the MCU, reddit and other irrelevant shit because there's no other way to defend the DCEU.

Only white middle schoolers listen to Kendrick.

heard is best succubus

Why are you posting Johnny Depp's used goods?

>thread made about reshoots
>"uhh, actually this is a debunked rumour"
>marvel-drones rant on about how the dceu is finished

>thread about skrillex making the music
>Snyder fans say they're still excited
>marvel-drones get triggered and call them plebbitors and idiots
>proven that the majority of plebbitors are marvel-fags
>marvel-drones panic and keep throwing insults

what did he mean by this?

needs an update. more and more non-whites and numales have been found