Have europoors/ foreigners ever been to pic related?

Have europoors/ foreigners ever been to pic related?

If so what did you think?

Pancakes are Superior

I likw the hashbrowns with the jalapenos

No, but to the Neterlands

only been to Waffelhaus

I’ve been in one in the usa, but didn’t really like it.

I think overall food is tasty in the us.

I do not see the point of having a standarized mega corp franchise serving me waffles with cornsyrup when I can just go to the nearest café and order a fresh waffle there.

Does Europe have greasy breakfast/lunch food chains? Here we have so many.. IHOP, Dennys, Shoneys, Waffle house, Cracker Barrell, Bob Evans, Perkins....etc

>Waffle House?
>heh....
>more like....
>AWFUL House!

don't particularly like waffles, milkshakes etc. especially American style ones. You yanks make everything either too rich or too sweet, there doesn't seem to be any middle ground.
So in answer no, I haven't and don't plan on doing it either.

Not a european but I've been to waffle house before and it is probably the most horrible restaurant I have ever been to.
Imagine the scene, a tiny little diner the size of a gazebo with only two employees on duty one a half asleep ancient geezer of a man in the kitchen and a morbidly obese woman with a 7 pack a day voice waiting tables, you order a waffle, eggs, sausage and orange juice. After waiting for about an hour despite you being the only customer there you recieve a glass of tang, burned sausage, eggs that taste like rubber and a cold soggy eggo waffle.
Fuck waffle house.

You don't go there for waffles.

What the hell do you go there for? Because it sure as hell isn't food.

cute waitresses

>europoors xD

There is nothing comparable that I know in European countries I visited

If I ever go to the USA I will make sure to visit one or two of these since they appear so often in American movies and this makes them so stereotypically American and iconic

waffle houses don't serve only waffles m8

>CRACKER barrel
appropriately named desu

here is the menu for curious people

Oh yeah Marlene the chainsmoking 53 year old trailerpark mother of 15 (with as many fathers) a heroin addiction more trackmarks then a railway map, a cunt so stretched it can fit six pringles cans and tic toe board on her midsection of cesarean scars is just waiting for her NEET in shining armor to pick her up in his Ryan Gosling Drive jacket at 3am.

That really doesn't look good at all

t. never been to waffle house

all of this looks so cheap and greasy
just looking at the menu gave me all types of diabetes

well because it's cheap , look a the prices.

Yeah sometimes we go a little overboard with the sweet stuff. Pic related is pretty overwhelming as a dessert let alone an actual breakfast

Hashbrowns and coffee at 2 AM after a night of heavy drinking.

How can they turn a profit selling fried cheese and eggs for 0,40 USD?

A dozen large eggs at my local grocery store is $1.50

ahh id say on egg coasts for them at max 10 cents and that yellow cheap could be even less than 10

Just make it yourself you lazy cunt

Sure, here 12 eggs are 1,19 Euro but you also have to add the costs for staff, rent and utilities.
That's like a 2-5 cent profit per meal served. Begging on the street sounds more profitable than this.

why tf do people go to a restaurant to eat these

it's like going to a restaurant to eat canned beans

Im not an economist but waffle house is doing well so im pretty sure they are making enough profit especially seeing that they are still fully private

I imagine it's not a big deal. You are driving somewhere, feel hungry and one of these places just happen to be on your path anyway.
It's not that you prepare an hour in advance to go there with your family.
At least I hope so.

They're estimated to make more than a billion dollars every year an they've been able to survive as a completely privately-held company.

alot of people don't have time to do hash brown or scrambles eggs or pancakes also don't forget all kind of travelers especially truck drivers.
Some breakfast chains have stuff that's more diverse and pretty good like ihop

>It's not that you prepare an hour in advance to go there with your family.
waffle house , but some breakfast chains like ihop are famous for family brunches

waffle house no ,*

I've never even seen a waffle in my life