REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MUDSLIMES GET OUT OF EUROPE REEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MUDSLIMES GET OUT OF EUROPE REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2000
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you wouldn't mess up the middle east every year in order to satisfy your greed for more food, bigger houses, bigger cars there wouldn't be muslims roaming in Europe, but no , the US HAD TO KICKSTART A FUCKING ARAB SPRING REVOLUTION IN ORDER TO CONTROL THE MAJOR GAS AND OIL SUPPLY IN FUCKING LIBYA, IRAQ, TUNISIA, EGYPT AND FUCKING SYRIA. Maybe just for ONE FUCKING TIME STOP MESSING WITH THE MIDDLE EAST YOU DUMB CHENEY COCK SUCKING AMERIFATS.

Don't you have some Arab cock to suck kraut?

>T. Muslim diaspora
Don't you have a priest to behead or a girl to rape

what is a mudslime? Are you calling them muddy and slimy?

The police will be experts at shooting muds until the race war starts

If you weren't full of shit they'd be beheading soldiers not 80 year old priests ffs.

You have to go back Ahmed

Just end our misery.

Just nuke us. Nuke all of us. We don't deserve Europe.

>Islamic terrorism is a result of the Afghan or Iraq war meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2000

>Beheading a priest inside a church

We should drop nuke on islamist for that

So why doesn't ISIS target Saudi Arabia, who profit far more from war in the Middle East than the West does?

To be fair, he has a point. If America hadn't kicked the hornet's nest by bombing, invading, and provoking uprisings across the Middle East, these lunatics would mostly have stuck to killing each other instead of us. That doesn't excuse what they're doing now, it doesn't mean we shouldn't be slamming our borders closed and deporting anyone who isn't willing to renounce Islam, but that's still the root cause. Most of the "evil, totalitarian dictators" that we helped unseat were the corks keeping the most violent islamists in place. With no-one left to beat them into line, they're running free.

Or you could fight back. You can start with burning down their mosques. Why are there mosques in Europe? Burn every single one of them down. Start today.

Don't burden a board that blames everything on an ((omnipotent boogieman)) with causal chains.

But they can't afford anything without the petrodollar. Arab spring nations were joining Qadaffi gold backed currency for oil

The leftists will get angry at us and put us in jail.

But then the Turkroaches will survive.

America should use hydrogen bombs instead.

unfortunately using religion as an excuse to act out or pretend to be offended is not cool for christians anymore

first post, best post.

Fuck off mehmet!

>bumping 40 minutes old thread only to get insulted
truly progressive.

Are you fucking kidding? One Muslim doesn't equal the entire religion! You can't judge everyone by the actions of one. They didn't even worship the correct version of Islam anyway so it's like they aren't even Muslims at all.

>correct version of Islam
Which is?

>muslims don't have a mind of their own
>muslims can't decide for themselves
>muslims did nothing wrong
it's funny isn't it.

Friendly reminder.

It's time to start glassing the Middle East. We should just hit Africa and Mexico while we're at it. Then we can dump all US non whites in the craters

Can Europe go 24 hours without Islamic terror?

The non-violent one that most moderates worship. You know that like 90% of Muslims are moderates?

Hear hear

Mudslime is like a slime, just made from mud and pig shit.

>muslims beheading priests in a French village is because of geopolitical maneuvering in the middle east by America

kys mehmet

To be honest, I wouldn't mind anymore bombing Germany. You fags are beyond cucked it disgusting

Not anymore.

no, french pol. told us to get used to it

How many 'isolated incidents' of 'one Muslim' need to happen before you you drop that retarded line?

most of the uprisings and war are done by muslims, Americas involvement has been minimal.

Muslims are also terrorists in far off countries such as Thailand. Is that Americas fault?

Actually most muslims are extremists, as in they want Sharia Law.

So you believe that the minority group of their religion should be violently oppressed? Who are you to say they're misinterpreting their religion.

You want to kill people just because they don't look like you? Damn dude. That is fucked up.

Actual sane person.

There have only really been a few terror attacks this year. It's something Europe can live with.

You're right that we should not have invaded Iraq. Even most Americans agree with that now, and have for years. But you're a simple fool if you don't realize that Islam has been your people's enemy for a thousand years. Assuming you survive this current invasion (and it looks more and more everyday like you will not) they will be your enemy for a thousand more years.

Islam is your enemy. Islam was your great great great great great great great great great grandfather's enemy. Islam will be your great great great great great great great great great grandson's enemy.

America has nothing to do with that.

I BET THEY CUT OFF HIS COCK AND PLACED IT INSIDE HIS MOUTH AS WELL.

WE WON'T BE TOLD THE ENTIRE TRUTH

FUCK THESE TRAITORS.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

I think that's untrue. I've met a couple and they are the nicest people ever.

A mudslime is similar to a litchen, it is two separate pieces of dirt that live in symbiosis for the purpose of scattered biological distribution in name of the saracen moon god

No. I'm saying that most Muslims just aren't violent. If the minority want to kill people then they can't be real Muslims.

wtf I hate US now

You're completely right. We should end all live there and all the decendants of it here, problem solved.

#removekebab
#muslimsarenthumans
#agoodshitskinisadeadshitskin.

Not an argument

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

They're not cutting our heads off genius they're cutting off yours and if you knew they're violent and violence is expected why in the fuck did you let them in?

[citation needed]

pic related

Wow....

The fuck you been smoking. It's not you who get to declare what someone chooses to identify as, it's them.

Do you believe you are given some 'god given right' to denounce another humans religious beliefs? Where do you draw the line o mighty Hierophant? Jews who eat pork are not real Jews?

but germany had no part in that, yet you're getting terrorized more than the US

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Are you one of those "brown" Germans?

>If the minority want to kill people then they can't be real Muslims.

Why do people deny this? Nobody blames christians for what Dylann Roof did.

I was actually waiting when someone would assassinate the pope. This isn't far off anymore.

AND IF YOUR LEADER DIDN'T THROW THE GATES OPEN

You are right. Luckily Hillary Clinton is good friends with Saudi Arabia and wants to improve relations with the Muslim community.

>"moderates"

We don't know it's Muslims yet. I bet it's the protestants again.

Fuck off mudshit, we should exterminate your kind

Fucking dumbass, been eating too much sand

Because you fucking animals weren't butchering each other beforehand already. Get out of France and go back to Morocco you Godless fuck.

It's pasta, user.

>this pasta gain

>slit the throat of a priest in the Church

My anger has crossed a threshold. I can't explain it. There isn't a word in the beautiful English language to describe it.
Kebab MUST be removed. I suggest a massive bombing campaign on Saudi Arabia. Then bomb the shit out of Pakistan.

Relentless and savage air strikes. The planet needs to be purged of these fuckers.

Still trigger me because I know that muslims think like that.

That's a very elaborate troll. Him and Hershel Lieberman.

tl;dr, behead yourself goat fucker

It's us who have been nice enough to not turn your shithole into a fucking nuclear wasteland.

Count yourself lucky.

The France attacks are all hoaxes with some patsys.

The zionists are trying to divide France and send them to war in the ME.

That's a lot of isolated cases this month.

Those were pretty much all the USA, so why attack europe?
I hope every single mosque in europe will go up in flames the coming months. Kill yourself you dumb fuck.

Don't you ignore me you theocratic piece of shit!

How dare you bully someone just because they're the minority of their religion. That is so ignorant and narcissistic.

Then why are you weak enough to let migrants in. Germanics are really dumb and fat. Kraut

Not our problems, we shouldn't let our countries turn to middle-east 2.0 just because Americans made their countries slightly more fucked than they were beforehand.

None of this would have been a problem if we could just
1) Send them out 2) Control our borders.

sorry I don't speak nazi

I have a message for you too. :^)

Shitskin, it was you and your savage people's inability to act like normal humans that caused those things. Why did we not glass these subhumans after 9/11?

Fug you Abdullah Jizz.

Did they literally just behead a fucking kid?

>one post by this user

>calling for war in the middle east
The war is here on our own doorstep friends. We need a purge. Let them have the middle east and let us have europe.

Fucking idiot.

You're aware that would turn public opinion in the favor of muslims right?
We need to sit it out until enough of the population turn against them so that we can solve the problem once and for all.

>Checks flag.

You know, that really explains a lot...

Indeed we have a pro leftist gov,
Otherwise they would just ignore mosquees being burned down

sadam and gadaffi would've kept the crazies in check with their own crazies.

Yep. And those are US backed 'moderates'.

>not knowing how to speak German and Japanese
DISONORE DEL POPOLO ITALICO.

Everything is America's fault for the third world. How else can they explain their inferiority without facing the reality that they are just shit?

god save the queen, well put, mum

based Kraut

Immediate solutions:

>Immediately halt all muslim immigration.
>Revoke citizenship granted to muslims within the past 15 years, begin voluntary and then involuntary deportations
>We need to realize that we cannot treat a subversive political ideology like Islam as a religion if we are to remain free, and accordingly we should amend all constitutions to provide that Islam is not a religion within the meaning of the constitution and not entitled to any protection
>Outlaw sharia and sharia law.

These steps are the kindest thing we can do for the millions of good hearted people who are trapped in Islam, and who cannot leave it without incurring the death penalty under sharia law.

>what are subtitles
it's written right below the german text, baka.

The US bears the political blame, but the cultural fault lies with Wahhabism.