no, she is still alive and still cranking out kinos on the food network

Georgina.

You're triggering me

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

black-kid-with-cross.jpg

that would be fucked up if true

so sad

why do you have nigger filenames?

That doesn't appear to be a mobilecancer filename, user.

Because I use the cheap phone to post images. The other phone is a pain with capchas.

because she is your sister, how can she be hot

no she became perfect

White women in fat mode are glorious, but it doesn't last long because their skin is inelastic.

literally

Such a waste

>windows phone
kek

T-THERE'S STILL TIME

kino body

Ideal

i wonder if she knew as a kid that she'd become a whale one day

>shaved legs
>perfect

>10 years later

THIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

im like a fat biiird! i wanna fly away..

Whoa momma... there's a blast from the past I would still blast.
She looks good.

Ladies and gentlemen, she's like a bird.

HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

>shaved armpits
>perfect

perfect skin tone

A literal pusy goddess

Based

giv jew gf

why did the pics stop
baby needs to cum

F U G G G
U
G
G
G

get outta here kiddo

tfw I like Michelle both skinny & thicc

D

FOR MUHDIKKKKKKKKKKKK

patrician choice

NAH HES A CENTRIST PLEB

A cute.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thicc michelle is so much better than thin michelle

don't be upset user, it's alright

literally made for breeding

>those T H I C C legs
god DAMN

>it's alright
The feminists really did a good job of brainwashing you.

>white women
(((trachtenberg)))

michelle is honorary white

>germans can't be white

I'M LIKE A BIRD

THAT'S ONLY EATING CAKE

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY PIE IS

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY PIE IS

please do not bully

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>all these posters with niggerish taste in women
You know, if you weren't at the bottom of the pecking order you'd be able to score women with acceptable body types instead of having to settle for pigs and the table scraps of real men.

NIGGER CULTURE AND WHITEBOIS PLAYING ALONG WITH IT IS THE WORST THING ABOUT CURRENT YEAR

nice tummy

WHOA NELLY

GO EASY ON THE DONUTS

YOU MADE OUT WITH YOUR SISTER MAN !!! xDDD

>see picture
>damn she thicc
>see file name
>WHAT THE FUCC

wew she should play Gwynevere in Dark Souls movie

;_;

Nelly Furtado? More like Belly Fartado

>not Belly Fartnado

>Some fucking Chad or jew producer fugged her in her prime

Why life is so fucking unfair? I want to kys myself

>bullying such a respectable lady
for shame user

>Why life is so fucking unfair?
It's not. You made the decision to be a pathetic loser who sits around posting image macros of cats like 7 years after that stopped being a thing.

how big her poops are?

bzzzzPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKK

>that melt in your mouth thickness

Damn.

She's a latina - is it really a surprise that she got so thicc ? Yeah she used to be skinny but her heritage caught up to her in the end. She still looks good though

I'd bully her with my peepee if you know what I mean

Fuck off Freeman. Don't you have some play pretend to do?

>triggered meme poster

Ideal.

I want

Best teen-trachtenberg lookalike?

Missy Stone?

god damn

lol she looks 12 there

Would impregnate

>nigger culture
>thicc white women
lmao nigger culture is either obese trash or skeletal sheboons. white women are supposed to have some thickness unlike what the hollywood kikes want you to believe

>types like a nigger
>telling an actual white what his women are supposed to look like
>calling people kikes because his parents had to compete with minorities for low skill jobs and that was obviously the fault of the joos
Wiggers are niggers too, you know.