spell it for me:
>M O T I V E S
>U N C L E A R

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_Process
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-27941589
youtube.com/watch?v=8MQf-86ikvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe he was suffering from a sexual emergency...

inb4 "Not all Muslims..."
inb4 "No solid connections to ISIS"
inb4 "Police are looking for motives. There appear to be no links to the other attacks."
inb4 perpetrator's names are buried in the second last sentence of the last paragraph of the article
inb4 article is titled "Christian Beheadings in French Church" or "Refugees Killed During French Hostage Taking" or "Refugees die in French Christian Beheadings"

And inb4 President Le Pen

Attackers had nose, eyes and lips, quess who else had those? Yes, Breivik.

Case closed.

I love this. People getting killed around me and I am save in my basement while shitposting about it!

The fucking priest was oppressing Ahmed, you racist and sexist faggots, he literally did nothing wrong.

Congratulations fedoras, you did this

Not all

And yet Europeans still keep welcoming the religion of peace "refugees" with open arms.

BREAKING:
POPE FRANCIS RUSHED TO CHURCH TO KISS THEIR FEET AND BEG FOR THEIR FORGIVNESS. CHURCH WILL NOW BE USED AS MOSQUE.

>Breivik
>Not TRUMP
Guess I'm a #HillfireMissile now

From this day on I'm forever grateful that I live in a irrelevant, piece of shit country that no mudslime want to come to.
Burn in hell westerners.

Eventually one of the lunatics will kill a basement dwelling NEET and you'll all collectively shit yourselves.

We never did you lying snake.

>inb4 Church-state separation

My fucking goodness frogges just kill yourselves already

wow western civilization btfo

[OMITTED]

topkek first post

How will that ever happen? Will they start randomly bum rushing cracked out looking houses?

I'm honestly surprised a far right group hasn't seriously attacked a mosque yet.

>far right group
Are they taking applications?

Actually 8% of the bulgarian population is muslim

Weren't people throwing pork products at them after Paris or was that another habbening event? There's been so many I'm losing track.

your country was under islamic rule for centuries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_Process
Unlike you we handled most of our muslims.

We are civilized, we are waiting for the best to strike.

First we need Trump as US president and then Lepen

just a case of mental illness.

>checked
Hope you're arming yourself fellow patriot.

MOTIVES UNCLEAR, REPORTING IN!

Pic related

>no muslims in bulgaria

and your point is? How is this relevant to what is happening today ?

That's not a serious attack, I'm talking about someone Bataclaning a mosque.

Please make it stop

Decent amount of followers for a Sup Forums account

wtf? is this kike for real?

Oh I know, I'm just saying fires of anti-mudslime sentiment are rising.

did you make that account?

No it's a fake account made by Sup Forums

Calm down, Greatest Ally. It's a Sup Forums account.

>if there's rape liberals say there's problem with our culture
>If there's police '"brutality"" liberals say there's a problem within our police force

If islamic terrorists keep murdering people in the name of Islam, liberals tell us "not all Muslims".

the pope is going to use church funds to hire an attorney for the killer and then get on his knees and suck his toes all throughout the trial

>DavidGoldberg49

Not only is he a goldberg but that 49 signifies that he was most likely born in 1949 and didn't even have to experience World War II yet still plays the jew card

bastard

>Europe never invited refugees in with open arms.
lmao, yeah, you never did. Your people were violently opposed to the refugees, shaking their "refugees welcome," signs in fury.
>Belgium totally connected with reality here.

> when jews get jewed

>this account is for real

thank you for your wisdom, merchant, you're my greatest ally.

Fuck off to Sup Forums they like trannies.

It's a Sup Forums account, you newfag

> David Goldberg
> Shilling this hard

This can only be one of us

>A FUCKING LEAF

lel. I wonder if CSIS is actually competent or if we'll start getting BTFO in a few days as well.

I read a few articles on (dubious) news sites saying there were severe "integration issues" and some physical violence by younger rapefugee kids, but I can't confirm whether that's true or not.

This won't happen for the same reason we don't have jobs or friends or gf

>Goldberg

wtf I hate jews now!

he enjoys throat fucking

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-27941589

>Chelsea Lambie, 18, from Paisley, was sentenced to 12 months and Douglas Cruikshank, from Galashiels, to nine months.

Scots being cucked as usual

>now

they dindu nothin', they wuz bullied. they wuz goin to the mosque every day tryna get theys life back on track

I'd wager we're better off since we (supposedly) went for families and people CSIS could actually check instead of the Euro "if they're here they're citizens" method

That's fucked. The one I'm thinking of happened this year though. I think it was actually a bunch of drunk soccer fans IIRC.

If you're on about the one in Euro 2016 last month, that was fake from a spoof news account on Twitter.

So does the catholic church

(((Goldberg)))

BBC News this afternoon: two devout religious men were murdered in cold blood by vicious French police for following the tenets of the Koran.

Samsonite Hyde 2016

Indeed. There will still be some problems even if CSIS' methods were fool-proof (because Muds from a wartorn shithole won't exactly be model citizens on day 1). I hope that's the worst of it though.

Our retarded liberals will probably beg for all the "refugees" if they start getting deported from Europe.

It was a hoax on Twitter that it happened in France during Euro 2016 but if you google bacon mosque you get dozens of results all in the UK lmao

the fuck is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MQf-86ikvM

A new holy war

Westeners btfo

fucking keked dude

There's nothing about this crap on burger TV. They're talking about Berniebros doing pot.

49 is the number of times they tried to kill him in the gas chambers, you racist goy!!!

>beheading a priest inside of a church
This means war

As a Catholic I am so ragingly buttflustered I'm about to go out and do something

Fuck, that had actually given me some respect for you guys. Oh well, Brexit won it for you anyways.

Has to be the immoral atheists at it again, they don't even believe in heaven or hell so that means they think life has no value

>As a Catholic

cuck

I came to this thread to laugh at this retarded German's response.

BURN ALL THE MOSQUES

Calm down there, BfV.

BBC said that the suspects shouted "Daesh" but their motives were still unclear

>being a protestant
Literally ruined Christianity for all of us

M E N T A L L Y U N S T A B L E

#NotAllBeheaders

Give it time, we're right on schedule :^)

#Prayfordeadpriests

>being a polytheist and worshiping false idols
I'm not even a christcuck and I can laugh at you.

He was just suffering from the effects of rampant oppression. Clearly more migrants are needed

you want to do something?

Check all the houses that host muslims. Stalk them and learn where they live in your town

Next happening, you should gather 7 or 8 other guys, dress with the most anonymous lefty dresses you can find and never use them after.
Place weapons with duct tape manholes around those places and when everything is ready do it.
Grow some facial hair in the two weeks before the attack and use sunglasses or simple glasses that like your dresses you'll never use again.

For the weapons I suggest small pistols, P90 and Uzis

Godspeed german bro

iktf bruv

Nice victim blaming (((Goldberg)))

That pic...
The cool calm and collected death machine.

Reminder that Islamic terrorism has no religion

I've been wondering why the Vatican hasn't been converted to a mosque.

Can you imagine what would have happened if some Cristian fundamentalist went in Saudi Arabia mosque and decapitated one of their sand shamans?

>First Constantinople
>Now Rome

If Rome falls i'm converting to Slavic Paganism and going AWOL on those fucks with my AK.

>Islamic terrorism has no religion
>Islamic terrorism
>Islamic

wtf I hate little Romania now