How long does it take you to watch a 1.30hr movie?

How long does it take you to watch a 1.30hr movie?

Me? Around 4-5 hrs..I always take brakes to browse the internet or watch an ep of some tv show or something.

Most of the time I end up forgetting about the movie I was watching altogether.

What can I do?

Just watch the movie while browsing the internet instead of trying to give it your full attention. Works for me.

I tend to watch 30 mins and then leave the next 30 mins for tomorrow, like a tv show

I watch the movie without stopping. I don't do anything else meanwhile. It's that simple you retard

Do people genuinely have trouble focusing on movies? I'm gonna assume you have ADHD or something along those lines, user.

>1.30hr movie?

They still make those?

You clearly don't respect your time. Find a job, you fucking waste of nutrients.

About an hour, I skip the credits and when scenes are too long for no purpose

Watched 2001 in 25 minutes, all scenes were poorly made and were long for no purpose

usually I play them at 1.5 speed so a 1.30hr movie would take me about 45 mins.

About 90% movies are 80-100 minutes long

I'll watch a kino but if it's not kino then I have to marathon it over the course of a few days.

I play them at 2.289x speed for pure kíņëmą experience.

I watched an entire movie at normal speed without stopping. AMA

Takes me about 3-5 hours because I need to watch it at .75x speed so it doesn't go too fast for my brain. I also take a few McDonald's breaks.

(You)

Depends. I always get through the first 30 minutes in one go, but if it's something boring like Persona or Casablanca, I'll end up taking longer and longer breaks to browse the internet and watch shorter and shorter parts of the movie in between. 3-5 hours seems accurate.

How does it feel being normal?

>watching comedy movie
>something awkward happens
>feel so awkward i have to pause and leave the room

anyone else?

Lol what?

>you don't respect your time
>so get a job that will require you to spend all of your time slaving away for Mr. Shekelberg

Normie logic

About 1 hour and 25 minutes cause I typically won't watch the end credits, unless the movie really impressed me.

It shouldn't take any more or less than this.

smartphones were mistake

You might just be watching terrible movies user. A truly bad movie feels like a chore to watch while a good film is over before you realize it.

In the 90s maybe.
Everything today are literal assburners.

>Watch hour long tv show or any movie
>Boring forced "character/world building"

I skip past all the filler bullshit and get right to the storylines, it trims stuff down to about 10 minutes.

I only watch kino

triggered

It takes me around 6 hours. In stop and start and get distracted and have to rewind etc. Usually I pack a lunch.

differentfag here, when i watch something truly artistic and breathtaking i have to take a break to calm myself from the emotions and beauty of the cinematography

4-5 snack breaks
2 piss breaks
~3 smoke breaks

Maybe two and a half hours.

Usually 1:40 or so, I just take a 10 minutes break to make me a sandwich or going to bathroom.

If the movie is too boring, probably takes me 3-4 days because I just watch 30 minutes or so.

you're addicted to the internet. take a break.

>watch movie on my kinoset
>two thirds of the way through
>black screen pops up
>YOU HAVE NOT RENEWED YOUR THIRD ACT LICENSE PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ENTERTAINMENT AUTHORITY
>drive down to office
>wait in line for 3 hours
>get an emergency hearing
>pay $200 fine and get temporary license
>drive home
>forget what I was watching, start over

usually 6 hours or so

Me too, sometimes even quicker depending on how fast the 1.5x is