Best action film of the year

>best action film of the year
>get overlooked because of "western" capeshit and a talking raccoon with a baby tree

We don't deserve kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CurN2Fg-2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't worry OP, I saw it in the cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=1CurN2Fg-2E

But this came before GotG.
I'm still pretty sure that most of you faggots didn't go to see this and are still waiting for a camrip or whatever

>rave reviews
>grossed $170 million on a $40 million budget

How was it "ignored"?

It's still underrated.

Same

Best time I had in awhile

>Keanu Reeves does the Matrix as a bad guy Tom Cruise

The first was good... would've made a great Punisher script.
I can wait to see 2.

2 was kino

Sup Forums will be on fire once the hdrip drops

Bump

If it's anything like the first one then it's dull, predictable shit.

No one is upvote reddit styling the reddit flick as much as he wants

This. Still waiting on a good copy, I went to see it twice at Cinema wouldn't mind watching again. Pretty damn good.

do we have a release date?

FUCK CAPESHIT FUCK STAR WARS FUCK MANCHILDREN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

John Wick was a 'movie' genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud stale meme dialogue, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier proto capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie videogame aesthetic. This is a flick at best and people who praise it are likely no older then 18.

For some reason, the movie was not released in my towns (only) cinema.
I would watch the shit out of it right now if I could.

John Wick 2 was massively overrated.

There was no break in the action, it got tiring seeing John kill people over and over every five seconds for no reason other than fighting for his life. The first one was so great because it was a revenge story and we had someone to root for.

Fuck off moron

June for DVD but I saw 23rd May for some streaming services

the second one took literally over 30 min to get to the part when he starts shooting people nonstop. it took steps back to work on the world building. don't talk shit about a movie you haven't seen

Yup

Thats exactly what it was, cant believe people enjoy this shit

>implying JW 1/2 are not the same extended universe bullshit

All the "lore" was bad enough in JW1 and they only expanded on this shit in sequel. One of the greatest examples of great fucking stuntmanship put into the bullshit boringass movie that i could not care less about. Feels like watching Q3 frag movies. Only that frag movies are more entertaining.

That's a lot of buzzwords.

EXCOMMUNICADO

For you.

I saw it in theaters, faggot.

Even if it took 30 minutes of world building/setup, that still means John was on a killing spree for 90 FUCKING MINUTES. You realize how long that is and how old it gets?

The first movie had much better pacing and John had motives actually worth caring about. There shouldn't have been a sequel.

Bump

I still haven't seen JW1... so, is it actually good like old-school action movies, or do people just desperately want it to be good because modern action movies are such total shit?

Both.

I agree it could have been paced better especially considering the extended build up to the action. I still enjoyed it though

why is the punisher 2 so under watched and underrated? it's better than john wick honestly even though john wick is still great. is there any confirmation that the john wick films were influenced by the punisher 2?

>punisher 2
>not punisher
lel, fucking pleb

Gotta say I agree, first one was a lot better.

war zone was by far the better action film and ray stevenson IS frank castle

you don t have to use sophisticated words to prove a point. the movie John Wick is just a good action movie.
Nothing more
I still don't understand the hype about the sequel.
in my opinion it s highly overrated

you tried

>replying to old pasta
you have to go back

Never bothered because the first one was so shit.

WEW LAD

>I can wait to see 2.

That's what I thought. But I scraped up my hand at work and got to go early. And I thought I might as well see a good dumb action film.
So I went to see john wick 2.

And what I didn't expect was the retarded worldbuilding; all the assassin hotel bullshit expanded into an assassin empire; a world where john wick isn't a mythological bad ass out for revenge, but a superstar in a business-
I didn't expect all that shit to actually work out and not detract from the film.

john wick 2 was kino as fuck.

This

same, the gunshots and car noises were very loud. I'm getting old

because mid-budget action stuff makes its money on home video. the people who likes these flicks don't go out much.

Will there be a chapter 3

nothing's been announced but judging by how the two dudes who made with wick flicks broke up and now make solo works, I'd say probably not.

First film I've seen in theaters in 14 years, worth it

It was same shit as the first. Maybe it had 1-2 cool scenes but overall it was rather mediocre and pointless. Talking racoon with a baby tree had some good emotional arcs.

torrent when

keanu is getting old man. chapter 2 was already stretching it.

3 is still in the writing phase apparently so not much of a surprise they're trying to capitalize on their fame and are taking separate work. maybe there was drama tho rip

2 is a solo work too though

get the fuck out you nu male cocksuckers, go watch whatever grown men in spandex cgi wankfest you jerkoffs enjoy so much

>implying John Wick films are kino

whats the western capeshit? Either way sequels rarely live up to the hype

Me too great experience

Logan

Jw2 was actual kino

Have you tried shilling just a tiny bit less blatantly? How much do you get paid per post by the way?

Fuck off retard

Where is the rip

I thought that too, but I'm only 20.

It did pretty well box office-wise though.

Obviously it didn't make capeshit amounts of money but it doesn't need to because its not ridiculously over budgeted like they are.

I hope the next one is the last desu. 2 was fun but I don't want them running this into the ground.

WTF are you talking about, idiot? I saw John Wick 2 and GOTG 2.

The first one was more memorable

>overlooked
>Came out 3 months before GoTG2

sdoifsdoifjosidjfoiaj;ofdjisdjfoisdiofjsfs

your post is dumb but i definitely cant argue that its a flick

Where the fuck is a decent Copy of this movie.

The BD will come with the deleted scenes with the people of 1 like the cleaner old guy

I saw it like three times in the theater. It's one of the best films this year, not even joking.

Is this autism?

>Keanu ever getting old
He's still moving like he was 20 years ago. Hope there is a 3rd chapter though,especially after the ending of the 2nd one.

Three was announced like a week after 2 released.

Should be out by the end of this month.

Gooksubs version when? Must be imminent.

>IMAX
>last row centre seats
>theatre mostly empty
fucking glorious sound & epic experience

Same, where is that shit

It's just started showing in Australian cinemas so they haven't even announced a Blu-Ray release date

digital release like itunes and amazon comes out the 23rd, where as blu ray a month later. waiting for a rip from some asian country to show up early maybe sometime this week

How is this still not out on blu ray? logan came out after it and that is already blu ray out.

John Wick is a pussy nigga filter.

Real kino takes time.

will we get a 3?

>overlooked because of a talking raccoon and a baby tree
>Gotg 2 electric boogaloo was in theaters long after john wick released on dvd
OP are you literally fucking retarded

Best movie experience was seeing this with a couple pals with no one else in the theater. We ended up sneaking a 30 pack of beer in a couple trips and filled up rows of cup holders with empties and yelled at the screen like black people.

Doing shit like that you can almost make it as enjoyable as seeing it at home. Almost.

Based Keanu