HAPPENING NOTIFICATION BOT

are you guys aware of twitter.com/polbreaking ?
or @polbrknws_bot on telegram to get push notifications

stopped wading through mountains of shitposts every day and just get the juicy threads sent to me

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/polbreaking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cancer

It's all just fucked isn't it?

Thanks NSA, now I can get the latest news AND add myself to all your watchlists in a single click! If that isn't convenience, I don't know what is!

>2 attackers neutralized
>one priest dead, one in critical condition
>they were using knifes

It's ogre

#GasAllMuslims IS TRENDING

Aren't they just using religion as an excuse to kill?

yes. They use religion as a means for recruiting more supporters

They hate the west for invading them starting with the gulf war all those years ago and then subsequent instances of arming rebels and whatever else we've done to secure oil fields.

Our governments are fucking idiots and have brought this on themselves.

>twitter.com/polbreaking
doesn't have the suicide bombings that just happened at mogadishu airport in it

the bot has articifial racism built in, it doesn't care about nonwhite news, i guess that's why?

Only one person dead. It isn't enough for my daily happenings. Japan yesterday gave me the an orgsam

Thanks for this

I also use Breaking News

fair enough. but certain phrases should be included, regardless of origin. like bomb.*airport

Start with the Iranian coup in the 60s

What a miserable cuck are you? Since when are the deaths of Blacks of any importance?

Top kek

Nice idea, but there are so many posts that are not really happenings.

Should only consider happenings that take place in Western countries - Paris, Brussels, Nice, Orlando, Würzburg, Cologne, Munich, Reutlingen, Ansbach, Cologne.

>the bot has articifial racism built in,
>articifial racism

Lmfao

they're not. plus, it was somalia, so the bodies weighed next to nothing, they probably got some serious air time, i look forward to the videos.

but...
i like to be informed as to what The Religion of Peace ® is up to

Praise Kek

i mean getting lots of sources is good and all

but breakingnews is published by a human who naturally censors the news by picking what he finds important

this polbreaking bot is all automatic, without human intervention, and thus 100% neutral like our AI overlords will be

go fuck yourself. the offical news source of Sup Forums is RT English. Always first, I get my phone notifications and can save the gruesome pictures. Whatever your shekels scheme is, fuck off.

>following a news source that is populated by a HUMAN which even has BLATANT connections to a government

???

start with ww1, the sykes-picot agreement and the british mandate for palestine

@pologram on telegram tho

bmp

That's true. The CIA backed putsch against Mossadegh fucked up a Middle Eastern democracy though and led to a theocracy in Iran. That was the start of religious shenanigans in that area.

Priests need to stop being so discriminatory against religion. These poor 14yo war orphans had no choice.

fuck I hate modern men

jokes on you, it's actually just a chunky hairless guy in a wig calling himself a trap

Holy shit guys, the happening is real.
Who here scared like me?

posting on Sup Forums already puts you on a list, you fucking moron

In some ways I feel safer than the plebs who the government doesn't watch. My own guardian angels.

they don't hate us for any of that autistic shit you cunt. They hate all non muslims for being non muslims.

In a sense, yeah. Plus, the NSA folks are all far right-wingers like we are anyway. You don't get into that work without being right-wing.

doesn't have the shooting in the berlin hospital on it yet