Funny isn't it?

>funny isnt it
posts from Israel

It's funny how you kill Muslims and they continue to terrorise you and cause chaos. Yet you could easily just open up the southern passage to Egypt and eject them and be done with it.

Yet you continue to fence them in and murder them.

Funny isn't it.

You make me sick, you fucking murder children because of your pathological hatred of Muslims.

Your in the wrong place in the world to have a religeon which isn't based on dying for what you believe in.

Farage bread?

Dumping

> HAH, NOW, GOOD MORNING...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...ISN'T IT FUNNY..

Can somebody post video where he says "funny isnt it"
That keeps playing in my head in his voice always.

holy shit british look ugly

Gas the kikes, Race War Now

>because of your pathological hatred of Muslims

Muslims are fucking animals, they all deserve public execution

GOOD MORNING

From my point of view the christians are evil

Why does Farage has such provoking face not for me but I guess enemies must rage at him when they see his cynical brit face

Well then you are lost

Red pill me on Nigel

you could say

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

the man that single handedly brought about the british referendum to leave the European union

the man that has effectively saved Britain (or at least given it a chance) from uncontrolled immigration and the cultural suicide Europe is currently doing to itself

the man that, after being completely ridiculed, despised and hated for the past decade, destroyed the british political elite and came out winning

he is our current day Winston churchill

god save the queen!

This guy got it!

Interesting.

I mean all i'm suggesting.

Ahmed please go.

Yes, but by gassing the kikes first we won't be stabbed in the back when we deal with the shitskins

They are only flooding the west because of jewish "intellectuals", media control and politicians

The jew is far more a threat than a sandnigger, because tuskan raiders are capable only of full on violence which whites are far better at. It is the treachery of the kikes that has, at present, unmade us

DARE TO DREAM

>saved Britain (or at least given it a chance) from uncontrolled immigration
Absolutely fucking not

muh...public sector workers
muh...MPs as managers
muh...2000miles of accessible coastline by dinghy
muh...french hoping they are just a road and not a destination
muh...need immigrants to take bins out, clean up and generally do all the jobs us whites wont

Gutted about the muh's

b8 m8