Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Here's another image of Krang in the new TMNT movie.

It's still shit.

Didn't you make this thread yesterday?

Didn't 90% of the people who replied tell you it looked good?

It's still great, you're still shit.

Secured replies, my senpai.

>alien brain monster sitting in the stomach of some kind of mech

i mean what else do you need from a krang design? it looks good

Ah, a reverse shill. I get it.

Now I'm just curious as to what OP actually wanted it to look like

No, OP. You're just a faggot.

this pretty much

i don't know what else anyone would expect other than things like in that image

Like the only good Krang design ever made, the one that was rejected.

>It's still shit
That's what happens when you have Michael Bay Ghost-Directing.

Looks pretty good

But that looks the same as the Krang in the OP pic.

I think he looks just fine, What's the problem?

looks shitty to me

Is it a puppet or cgi?

We know OP. You've said it already. Multiple times.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

>biglebowski.jpg

Looks awesome.

The designs look good, but the movie is still gonna suck dick.

Thats fucking awsome. You have shittaste OP.

quads confirm, OP is a fag yet again

This. The design's great but I have exactly zero faith in the movie.

Looks pretty good designe wise, i now it's not an official still, but i have hope they will pulish the final cut. Really good so far.

I really liked the sredder from the last movie, but they need to clean up the suit and make it look less futuristic and more "Edward Scissorhands" in the sense of more old school is they still want to fill it with blades.

If his tentacles touch Megan Fox at all this movie will make a billion dollars in Asia

He looks great, fuck off with this meme that he's ugly.

Krang looks like what he's supposed to be, a disgusting, slimy, putrid, pink brain. He looks very Krangy to me. He looks more accurate to his comic and cartoon counterpart than any of the Turtles or Shredder do.

This is Krang's first live action appearance, and its a good thing he finally gets to be on the big screen. It makes a lot more sense to use Krang as the villain instead of Walker and Norinaga.

Looks like Krang. He always looks like angry chewed bubblegum.

>those guys

Literally what the fuck were they thinking?

>It's still shit.
Shut up fag. Krang is cute.

That a fucking awesome Krang, way better than I would have expected it to look.

Well, I'm glad to hear the PS3 is still getting some love.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy you're the worst kind of faggot. Kill yourself then we'll celebrate it.

i'd like to hear the full story but the best I can think of is a room of marketers and low wage writers fresh out of college internship with no real knowledge of the material outside the two movies just made the connection of ninjas to old japan times and one of them just so happened to minor in history

literally perfection

>mfw the Bay produced TMNT sequel is critically and commercially better received than Batman v Superman

well it helps that this movie seems to take mirth and in its premise and execution

TMNT 2 is a no brainer, fun and colorful popcorn movie and people will go see it with that in mind. It's a less ambitious movie and it will give what it promises.

I wasn't interested in seeing a TMNT movie at all until I saw this. Krang was my favorite as a kid and he looks badass here

Was kraang in the 1987 turtles just one character or an entire race like in the 2012 turtles?

>Krang is a pink blob monster
>they make him look like a pink blob monster
What's the problem?

OP is from faggotdrome forums, that's the problem.

The Utrom were a race of aliens in the original 1984 comics (they weren't evil, though). Then Krang in the 1987 cartoon was technically a member of that race, but the race was never named... and then other times he was a literal brain of a completely different looking alien creature. The 1987 cartoon's canon contradicted itself every episode.

The Kraang from the 2012 cartoon are actually mind-controlled members of the Utrom race led by Kraang Sub-Prime who egotistically named all of them after himself. Some good, non-mind controlled Utroms exist in this cartoon, but they're in hiding or something.

Weren't those the same faggots that complained about the TMNT having nostrils? The main problem was how human like the noses looked (dunno if they changed that in this 2nd movie), but these guys were complaining that they had any nose holes at all. There's a lot to hate about the new designs, but a feature that real turtles have ain't one of them.

They were also the ones that gave shit to anyone that complained about the music in Turtles in Time Re-Shelled saying that the music wasn't important, but when that game came out that was a complaint that nearly everyone on the internet ended up having. So they're just as good about shitting on valid complaints as they are about upholding completely idiotic ones.

There's just something really off about the CGI in these films. I think it's that it's the bad kind of CGI where you simply can't suspend your disbelief long enough to act like these characters are really there.

This is compared to good CGI in Live Action movies where you don't realise it's CGI until the DVD extras break it down,

RELEASE THE KRANG 'UN!

Yep that does look like Krang.
What's the problem here?

Nothing, just OP being a fag again

man, I'm more pumped for the videogame next week.

>I really liked the sredder from the last movie,
so...does it feel good to have shitty taste?

Krang always looked like shit anyway, just a brain with a face and tentacles, like a cheesy horror b movie monster, there are no problem here.

based Krang, love this design!! it's like they ripped it straight from my imagination :D

so was i the only one who felt like the last TMNT episode needed two episodes instead of the one it got?
like, the past TMNT just running off to have space adventures was super sudden and doesn't really solve the problem of having a seconds set of Turtles and April and Casey
i though they'd fade out or merge or something, cause that'd be hacky but a solution.
i mean granted theres a whole half a season left to go but the space episodes have been very peaks and valleys and im wondering where it will go from here