Hungarians

I have a question Sup Forums

Why do the hungarians sound like fucking orcs when they speak? It doesn't even sound like a human language but something an UFO would speak.

Are they even human or just evil spawns of Soros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CGpcDbuxGk
wowhead.com/faction=941/the-maghar
youtube.com/watch?v=-cZFHrnGvbc
youtube.com/watch?v=yqWvZ4oaxUM
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ef3xNVy2AA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371711/Potholes-increase-60-year-1-5-roads-bad-state.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all a part of our charm. Have some evil Hungarian language:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CGpcDbuxGk

their language is not even indo-european
it’s bizarre how they are european in everything even in genes but their language is still autistic
btw around 50% of their words are loan words

BROTHER SLOVAK, I KNEW YOU'D COME

>50% of their words are loan words

Every European language ever.

Lmao I chuckled

Soros is not hungarian. Just a jewish rat born here.

Funny thing. Most indo european langueges are unplesant to our ear. Some hungarians even refer to slavic langueges as "barking" or "slavic-barking".

not sure about that
other languages dont even have this chart on wiki
romanian had it and it’s 25% loanword
yeah we make fun of your language too
if somebody fucks up when speaking we call him a magyar

its the mongol burgluglurbur language

We make fun of you. When someone fucks up when speaking about history we call him slovak

wow rude

I have seen that happen though.

Fuck off Greece, you're just jealous because they can pay their bills on time and aren't mixed with mudslimes.

Go make me some gyros now cunt

Its because we are orcs....some guys at blizzard knew this as well thats how the maghar tribe came.

wowhead.com/faction=941/the-maghar

youtube.com/watch?v=-cZFHrnGvbc
youtube.com/watch?v=yqWvZ4oaxUM
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ef3xNVy2AA

Listen to our opera. Hungarian speech sounds a lot more pleasing with Hungarian music.

a mongol slav supporting his fellow mongol
and you are still poorer than Greece

Cyprus is salty.

heh.. nothing personal Attila

BASED
A
S
E
D

Kek

Poland, you are literally the Mexico of Europe.
Fuck off.

k

Thats Romania, Poland has higher wages too

hey dont say atilla
some actually like that because they are autistic "we wuz huns" fags

>cyprus
>filled with sandniggers

Nice try bro.

>mexico of Europe
Pay your fucking debts cunt

their language is not european, it's some hunnic gibberish that was brought along when they migrated here

they have nothing to do with huns btw

yeah i know, they came here later than the huns did. i just have this tendency of mentioning them

Nyaljátok ki a fosos picsámat minnyájan.

>poorland
really makes u think..

Cuki lány vagy?

nagy magyar budapest kiraly vagy niregyháza gulyas

Hungarians are part of an evil alien species that invaded Earth back in 5000BC. At the time the ancient Romanian empire was at the height of it's power.

Unprecedented advancements in all major artistic and scientific fields were underway and the Romanian empire was well on it's way to colonizing Mars.

The Mengalian Federation, as it was known back then, became jealous of our peaceful ways and decided to enslave us and conquer Earth.

szopik én herék

>Pay your fucking debts

Your country is literally rebuilt from communism by funds from Western Europe. Poland is a freeloader too.

And Greece is Africa of Europe. Their sense of self-entitlement is literally nigger-tier. A third world-tier shithole. At least, Poland is Mexico. Greece is worse than that.

It's like German and Finnish had a mutant son.

that date cant be right, because we were the vanguard in the finno-korean hyper war

>18% muslims
>literaly shitskins
really makes you think

That's horrible! i didn't realize that D:

F-Fuck you

>Literally nigger-tier
>Greece is the Africa of Europe

All that coming from an Aussie.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371711/Potholes-increase-60-year-1-5-roads-bad-state.html

ITT: A bunch of butthurt Gypsy and slav who are jealous to our history, language, and culture

That would be the Uralic. Or maybe Altaic.

Budapest is top 5 cities in Europe, but is there anything else worthwhile in Hungary?

Because you are only used to 4-5 different sounding language families, while in fact there are several dozens of these big subgroups, though most of them barely have a couple hundred people speaking them. Hungarian is one of the biggest of these obscure languages.
Learn more about languages, if you are interested in this. You seem very ignorant.

i didn’t say a mean thing about you bullies
alsoyourcultureisonehundredpercentslavic

You can only have roaches up your ass for so long before you snap.

Balaton, Székesfehérvár, Mátra, Eger, Debrecen

Not really. Hungary is your average RPG starting area. We have hills and some forests, and the worst wildlife you'll encounter here are some rats and if you are very unlucky one of our 20-something wolves near the border.

But hey, it's home.

Your culture is Slavic, dipshit.

>a well known flaming faggot hungarian VA for Ed Norton
>he starts with saying "Die, faggot!
topkek

As per villages, I would endorse Sopron and Tihany.

Hungary.
Still whiter and more based than greeks.
No immigirant problems.
Not a shitty state indebted to oblivion.
Better than all its neighbours.

thats about the island not the country, faggot

nah we are better
we have mountains and shit

siófok, yes?

It's true...
Mainly the "and shit"

Fuck off, Albo.
Greece is white, the problem is all the immigrants that come here, perhaps some faggots like you.

You are literally in every city, every town stealing shit.

If you don't like it here, then get the fuck off and return to your shitty country.

Hungarians are Europeans by blood now, but have kept the Asiatic non-IE language which sounds a bit funny. I like Hungarian women

szia pajtas!

Sounds like a Dane trying to speak Russian desu

>Greece is white
Lmao fuck off wog

nah we have the same amount of shit(skins) and shit commie blocks
but we have + mountains

Is there a bounty on his head here yet? I'd love to claim that.

Used to live in Subotica, Serbia, which is a border town full of Magyar scum and I can confirm Hunns are the lowest humans with their disgusting language and culture. They are fairly good at keeping out rapefugees though

You are slav, tough!

Romanianbro please don't compare Slavs to Magyar scum

What part of our culture you don't like?

>opera
Operas have the same thing in common that in every language without a screenplay in front of you, you can't understand what the fuck they are saying. I've listened to all of what you've posted and I could barely understand what the fuck they said, let alone get an impression of what the language could sound like to a foreigner.
You are a sheltered fuck who spends way too much time listening to this shit.

>Checks flag
Thanks for the chuckle, you fucking Bogan.

Slow down, we have a little to do with them. Our ancestors lived clsoe to each other for hundreds of years and we had good relationship with them, including genetics swapping.
We "WUZN'T" huns, but we were bros with them.

kek, what's the difference :^)?
>cyprus
>real country
pick one

that’s just a meme

>Cyprus calling anyone poor
How'd that bail in work for you, asshat?

the difference is the muslims all live in their own place divided with troops

pretty good actually, half of the debts were paid by russian deposits and we are back in the market

Greeks arent white.
But white people got all the knowledge, culture, and social sciences from greeks.

Europe would be nigger tier without ancient greeks.

> hungarians sound like fucking orcs

That's true, we have a few cavemen sound letters in our alphabet.

> Ö Ő Ü Ű

the only proofs that i know of huns being your best bros are medieval legends that were created long after huns have disapeared and long after magyars came to panonia

If Greeks aren't white, then what are they?

Your mom is a meme.

Greeks are White, if you weren't an albo shitskin you would realize this. Without albania the Balkans would be better place in general

WOW rude!!!

Jews without money

>50 percent
>says the faggot whos ancestors did not even have a land 100 yrs ago
>if I would talk to an old ass hungarian from 1000 FUCKING years I still would understand him (appr 80 percent of his sayings).
>but anglos, and all the other euros can say this about themselves?

Well done you played yourself tóth

>Are they even human or just evil spawns of Soros?

Go back and suck kebab dick greek boy, you'd best be prepared when you'll be drowning in Ahmeds.

The greeks who pride themselves of being the inventors of demoracy, logic and sound thinking, now doing the complete opposite of that, just to please some shitfaced rights defenders. At the expense of their own country.

Well, no tears of sympathy for your, but lots of tears from laughing at you stupid idiots.

Cyprus is twice as rich as Hungayria or albania, that's for sure. It's basically better Greece (with less debts)

How old are your memes?
years

Saya the guy from montenegro or montenigger.

>>if I would talk to an old ass hungarian from 1000 FUCKING years I still would understand him (appr 80 percent of his sayings).

Mediterranean.

holy shit magyars are easy to trigger
i didn’t even talk shit lmao
nation is like from 9th century

>country is literally named "mount nigger"

agree with you 100%
shiptars should be exterminated

Says the albanian refugee trash whose people attempt to flood into my country for jobs and opportunity. Ulcinj is the dirtiest city and its full of albanians and Gheg manlets. Montenegro is going up while albania only falls down

In English it is more like 70%.

A glorious name for a glorious country

We are white. Not all Mediterraneans have super tanned skin, and besides, tanned/olive skin does not make you not white.
The ONLY people who would consider Mediterraneans to be nonwhite are angry SJWs.

What's your first "meme" then?