Capeshit will die in your lifetime

>capeshit will die in your lifetime

Once it's gone for 5 years you'll miss it

you're delusional. the only way i'd agree with you is if you define "capeshit" merely as the movies and tv shows geared toward the late 20s/early 30s crowd. if we narrow the definition to that then yeah, i think you're right. the market has become so saturated with bright infantile distractions for adults that they're getting sick of it and will soon clamor for more mature, stark movies/shows that treat them as mature adults instead of overgrown adolescents. but we'll always have superheroes and their various media

>something that's making more money than ever, consistently, is going to stop soon

I'm scared of what's going to come after it...

>being this mad about super hero movies

>capeshit will die then make a comeback in your lifetime

Capeshit is already dead and Capekino has emerged from the cocoon.

Long live Capekino
Long live Zack Snyder
LONG. LIVE. DC

This comment was so cringe it might actually make me enjoy Justice League a little less now

amen

Don't worry, from what we've seen so far, I doubt you'll be able to enjoy it any less.

Kek!

This. Sup Forums will like it once it's unpopular

if it's not capeshit it'll be spaceshit or carshit or dinoshit

really, you should be praying for the death of the blockbuster, which is what truly ruined cinema

i want superhero movies to stop!
why is everything centered around shitty comics now i don't understand
when are we going to get actual original movies that are not adaptations again?

>all anime is half-assed adaptations of comic books made as advertisements for toys and source material
Capeshit flicks are pretty much the anime of the west.

>relying on RT

Hahahahahahahahah
No

The Cinematic Universe trend needs to die. Capeshit's death is only the beginning.

Cape kino has arrived in the form of Logan and Guardians 2

I'm glad movie genres trigger you this much

Haven't missed it since The first iron man and dark Knight

Yeah maybe if you're fucking 91 years old right now

I wish I were as optimist as you

wait I fucked that up

>I think kids will stop being born

come out of your basement once a decade, you're delusional.

>people will have nostalgia about capeshit in your lifetime

Just so you know, the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

>Guardians 2
Ahahahahahhaahhaahhaha
>capekino
Ahahahahahahahahahhahahajajajajajajajaaaahahahhaahhaha
>kino
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't mind making movies on comics but why does it always have to be superhero Marvel/DC shit. There is so many beautiful comics they can't make movies and shows from that aren't about another fucking vigilante. And this is coming from a huge Batman fan who owns pretty much every run since the seventies

It always has. Westerns, sci-fi, disaster flicks, their time ended sooner or later.

capeshit started in 1978 with Superman The Movie. so its nearly 40 years old and Marvel and DC have the next 10 years of capeshit planned out.

OP on suicide watch.

t. 12 year old

I don't think it will. Americans will keep consuming the regurgitated shit until we reach a collective machine hive mind and no longer exist as humans.

For close to 100 years Americans have been paying to see the exact same story over and over again. Capeshit really shows how flawed humanity really is.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you enjoyed mind numbingly formulaic movies that do nothing but bank on nostalgia to make up for lack of character or plot.

>I'm too mature to have fun

Go back to Sup Forums.

I thought it would once they ran out of superheroes, but it turns out they just go back and remake everything again

>He thinks capeshit will ever die