What'd they mean by this?

What'd they mean by this?

Probably a circumcision joke? Is that the controversy you're trying to stir up?

Sometimes they don't cut the whole cord and there's some nasty shit that gets left behind on the belly button that I guess eventually comes off naturally.

Or maybe this.

What the fuck kinda japanese shit y'all niggas be watching? Damn this is some scury looking shit.

They didn't cut my whole dick off but left a nasty little nub behind that fell off eventually. At least now I can't masturbate or act out the dirty thoughts I have about my sister.

It means he has a penis and has mistaken it for a umbilical cord for comedic effect.

Holy fuck I forgot about that. Kek

It's this.

he should consider himself lucky because he had his umbilical cord cut off, which is the correct procedure. the other baby for some reason has not had that procedure done, so he still has his, which is unlucky seeing as he should have had it cut off.

Baby 1 has a vagina
Baby 2 has a penis
Baby 2 thought his penis was his umbilical cord

time to transition?

Does Rugrats still hold up as an adult the way Spongebob, Rocko, etc do?

Do babies even have memories of the womb? They must have some memory of the experiences there.

He means that even though he isn't jewish USA is a jewish colony and dick was cut using a machine inventend by a jew and build by a jewish company so that the skin can go to some other jewish company to make cosmetics and sell it to goy women
that's what he means

there were studies that found that infants abused had the same emotional damage as children old enough to have vivid memory of the abuse
although they can't explicitly memory, it's thought that even small infants and perhaps even newborns and late term fetus can have still have memory that implicitly affects the behavior as the child grows older

some have speculated that hese early implicit memories may be partially responsible for the higher rate of violence amongst american males

2nd babby's dick is big he thinks it's his umbilical cord

seasons 1-3 are the best. it became a lot less surreal and more child-friendly after that.

jewish kids get their dick sucked by a rabbi
is this why they are all so sexual deviant?

a combination of that and their mothers smothering them

TAKE ME THERE

I WANT TO GO THERE

The first few seasons and the first two movies hold up decently

I'm actually glad I was circumcised

good goy

Are memories of overbearing father-figures responsible for bigfoot or 'apeman' sightings all around the world?

No, memories of mommy's BBC bull running out the back door are.

IS there nothing you poltards cannot trace back to being BLACKED

>poltard
im pretty sure thats just a Sup Forums memer