America literally has cities with white populations at ~10%

>america literally has cities with white populations at ~10%

Should the USA be even considered a white country at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDDYQlmq0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
youtube.com/watch?v=NEldMJt7gWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOPE

you obviously have not been to the US outside of big cities almost everyone is white. excluding Commiefornia

It's called white flight
as in 'nope, i'm not staying to get murdered'

The question is: was USA ever white?

>Detroit
>10% white

Wow, I'm amazed there are still whites living there.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDDYQlmq0w

USA should rename Michigan into New Liberia.

for all of its history the US was around 90% european white, 8% black and 2% other. this only started to change in the 1960's when the immigration laws were changed. almost all immigrants now come from shithole countries rather than europe.

Ok, fair point, but how do we change immigration laws again to reverse this shit?
Trump?

Holy shit, you are not kidding. I just looked it up. Jesus Christ.

What did the USA mean by this?

America is not build from cities its is build from villages. Average US "town" has 20000 population. So correct your European type of thinking.

>white population aprox. 10%
>Detroit

you can't reverse it

even the best immigration laws we've ever had were based around maintaining the ethnic makeup of the time, not reversing anything. it was a quota system, basically the immigration quota for a given ethnic group was 2% of the resident population in the US at the time. since the US was so white pre 1960s this meant that white countries had massive immigration quotas while non-whites had almost nothing. nowadays though there are so many shitskins here that quotas wouldn't even help, we'd be maintaining an ethnic makeup that is already fucked.

Why do whites still live there?

the government pays them to, like how the russians will pay people to settle land in siberia

America also has cities with near 100% whites

What's your point?

>..we'd be maintaining an ethnic makeup that is already fucked.
Who's an engineer of this social fuck up?

People in " towns " either commute to cities for work or make 30k a year with some shit job. If you're lucky you work online. America isn't made up of its towns, it's a service driven economy at this point, we deal with one's and zeros. We aren't based on making physical goods like steel. America is made up of cities, suburbs which is the middle class and the people usually go commute to their job and suburbs are located near cities. Then you have two others, farms like meat and vegetables, these are in the middle of nowhere basically, then you have the bottom half of this country which is useless and those are the less then 20k population town.

Actually the south has the more blacks than any other part of this country, the blacks are everywhere down south. Texas has a fuck load of Mexicans, almost as much as California. If you want to see an American city with ninety-five percent Mexicans visit El paso. Mexicans are also the most. Immigrants in practically every state...

That explains it. I imagine Siberia would be safer than Detroit though, at least there are no Glock wielding chimps there

prepare to gaze into the abyss amigo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler

wtf I hate detroit now

>2020
>0% white
pic related

Exactly how many cities is Detroit considered to be in Pollock? 4 or 10?

>>america literally has cities with white populations at ~10%
They have cities with 0% white people.

All the whites moved out of detriot because it is a third world hell hole

youtube.com/watch?v=NEldMJt7gWU

>opposed feminism and equal rights amendment

Looks like his heart was in the right place, but no intentional subversion.

To be fair all the whites left with the middle class jobs. The only people left in Detroit are those that are either too poor or are unwilling to leave at this point.

To be fair, if you're black and you graduate with a GPA above 3.33, you get scholarships and accepted to 90% of all colleges in the US.

They only have themselves to blame at this point.

>black
>graduate

I'm Indian, got a 4.0 and nearly a 2400 on the SAT, I only got into Berkeley and UCLA and got rejected everywhere else.

I know a black who got a 3.3 and a 1870.

He's attending wharton now.

AA means nothing though.

AA just means that institutions that practice it will lose reputation. Ask any student at Caltech what they think of Harvard.

For the most part
Regardless of what any internet meme stats say
Most places in the USA are ridiculously white, considering the size of the country, the USA is the largest collection of white people on the planet.
And thanks to our brain-drain methods, we also have all of the smartest people in the world, because whatever country they are born in, they eventually come to the USA

Suck a dick curry boy

We havent been a white country in a long time percentage wise, but we still have the most white people in total

>I only got into Berkeley and UCLA and got rejected everywhere else.
sounds liek you are doomed for life bro

I hope you are majoring in something that isn't idiotic