youtu.be/KKC5jjFkfgo
youtu.be/J9oH2EN58JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I disagree with you

That seems reasonable

I heard there is a leaked copy, or at least the script. post link please

> George Lucas ruined Star Wars
Disney literally ruined Star Wars

Of course it's going to suck. It would be a fucking miracle if it was good.

Lucas ruined Star Wars, but he at least ruined it in a funny, MST3K-worthy way. Disney Wars is boring as well as bad.

Even the mary sue Rey can't beat the high ground that the antagonist learned

Bad post, this thread is going to suck

I mean they undid everything in Force Awakens making the actions in the original trilogy unimportant

They're rehashing Empire Strikes Back, but with a Mary Sue lead, a bumbling Jar Jar Binks as Han Solo. This is so engaging. And they got AT-ATs in the trailer. AT-ATs, AT-ATs , AT-ATs , AT-ATs!

The Clone Wars triology stands for itself and tried to do things its way. It is not worse or plain bad because not muh OT. It has its faults but still has creational merit.
Disney's stuff on the other hand is complete rehashed bullshit

WOMEN CAN'T BE POWERFUL JEDI I FEEL INSECURE AND THREATENED BY IT I WANT MY LE NERD xD FILM BACK NORMIE CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It looks better than The Force Awakens, and Rian Johnson is a prequels defender so I have hope he knows what's good about Star Wars.

I trust in Rian Johnson. Looper is better than any movie JJ has ever made.

Obviously.

Everything Disney makes now is terrible.

Pro-tip: Every Star Wars movie actually sucked.

Go home Rich

Not if they put Tommy in it.

>Force Awakens was so bad that Rogue One seemed amazing when I watched it due to my low expectations

At least this shitty franchise has done something good for me

Go to Disneyland Bitch

>Shaq
>Meat

TFA was somewhat decent, it had a cast of capable actors to keep the boat afloat. RO on the other hand was a dozen literally whos and CGI creations giving zero reasons to care about anything that was happening.

>a dozen literally whos
yeah, who ever heard of Forest Whittaker, Donnie Yen, Mads Mikkelson, and Ben Mendelsohn before.

A FUCKING TREE DISNEY

>I'll list minor characters who have better known actors and pretend this somehow refutes his post even though they show up in the movie just to die

>Director Krennic
>a minor character
hey look it's a retard

>Star Wars 9 is going to suck
Well no shit, the first 8 films sucked too, what did you expect?

This is a Space Twilight or Space Harry Potter is not Star Wars anymore

Yes user, if you list a handful of names, there might be one mixed in that doesn't fit with the argument, unless I go out of my way to address them all. Great job. I hope you're feeling proud of yourself you little motherfucker.

This shot looks like something out of the prequels.

>TPM
>fool me once
>AotC
>fool me twice
>RotS
>fool me three times
>TFA
>still watching

eh hem... are you literally one of the Three Stooges? How many times do you have to get knocked in the head with crap until you stop walking into the crap dropper?

No it won't. It will be a solid blockbuster movie, everything else is unlikely with the money they spend on market research.

Obviously it won't be a great movie but no Star Wars movie ever was nor attempted to be.

Also there's this. Hope they reuse Duel of the Fates.

basically this
Lucas turned star wars basically into a comedy, Dysney has completely ruined the entire story (the original trilogy had a nice, even if dumb, ending, the bad guys are defeated and peace is brought to the galaxy)

RotS>AotC>TPM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TFA

>leaked copy of a movie releasing in 7 months
*WEEEEEEEP*
*BEEEP*
*WEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP*
NEWFAG ALERT!

"Look, mom, I pretend to like the prequels to get attention for my quirky taste nobody understands!"

Only one of the prequels worth a shit is ROTS

Can't hear you, I'm blasting Duel of the Fates while I fuck your bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

Do you rewatch the talk about sand to lose your boner afterwards?

Did anyone notice there wasn't a single fucking light saber fight in the teaser?

Star Wars is fun because of light sabers. If I want to watch *insert generic scifi shit here* then I may as well do that.

wow. shit is patrician.
Jaws the Revenge = purity.

>Do you rewatch the talk about sand to lose your boner afterwards?
>implying that isn't one of the sexiest scenes in Star Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICSNhMSaVgk

Good. Prequel visuals and worldbuilding were kino. It was just the story and writing that sucked.
Holy fuck I haven't seen this. Wow Rian really understands Star Wars. Hopefully producers won't enforce shitty requirements on him and he can make some kino

>a lot of money from my paycheck.
finished that for you OP. You know it to be true.

No one would ever think anything of it if some random piece of shit critic hadn't mentioned it. Stop pretending like it's bad enough for it to be under constant criticism

>Do you rewatch the talk about sand to lose your boner afterwards?
>to lose your boner afterwards?

Prequels haters confirmed for virgins.

Hey I don't have a problem with it, I think it's sweet. Nerds just hated that mushy courtly romance stuff.

There's a wideshot of Rey training with the lightsaber, stop watching shit on your phone

Look in your heart, you know it to be true.

Remember when the new death star took out seven planets or so and how it made you feel.

>likes trailers
>likes lightsabers
b2r

This if you watch star wars, you do not belong

You're American Pickering a landfill with Star Wars movies.
>gee Frank, I believe this is all garbage!
>I know, Mike but look, this Little Debbie wrapper still has some cream on it!

You're George Costanza...
youtu.be/KKC5jjFkfgo

I think it's going to be a lot better than TFA now that the characters are going to be substantiated and it doesn't have J J Abrams' fingerprints all over it.

I'm excited but also scared about what they're going to do with Luke, people are saying Luke might be depressed and sad and Rey will help him find back his path. I hope he's a bitter old man instead and kind of a dick, it would fit him better.

says the guys who plays with Rey toy figurines and barbies

That's not a light saber fight.

Rogue One was so fucking boring. I can't fathom why anyone thinks it's good.

It was still the most interesting SW movie ever.

The trailer looked like it was made by JJ Abrams, same uninspired shots, camera shoving the face of the protagonist on the screen, loud sound to prevent you from sleeping during dull action sequences. That ship slamming on the ground like a podracer was just awful. No immersion, it's just CGI cut scenes like a videogame

>WHERES MY PEW PEW WOOSH WOOSH

>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

They hinted at a saber fight. They showed Kylo holding his saber out and Rey charging angrily with hers. I'm sure you'll see more in the actual trailer.

>This movie is going to suck
yep
it's also going to make a billion dollars no matter what, so why does the quality matter?

Better not

Should have picked a better title

I would be hyped if it was called The High Ground instead of something lame like the last jedi

>I'd prefer it if they would only meme harder

I never watched any of the new movies. Is my boy Obi Wan in it?

Yeah I miss Lucas

So do I bother seeing rogue one? Star wars has lost its excitement for me

No, his daughter is - maybe.

>lose your boner afterwards
what?

Couldn't even make it past the first half, it's so boring.

Hopefully it'l be released to the world by hackers and bomb at the box office, fingers crossed.

ANH's only light sabre fight was like a minute.

Stop trying to legitimize maRey sue. Being some one's kid doesn't give you license to use every ability you had to taught how to access and then practice to get good at. That's like saying your dad gave you an airplane now you're a certified pilot.

>Obi Wan broke the jedi law
What the fuck? Why are they shittng on his character?

What's next? Fear of success?

That stupid celibate shit is only in the prequels.

>people are saying Luke might be depressed and sad and Rey will help him find back his path. I hope he's a bitter old man instead and kind of a dick, it would fit him better.
This, so much. Any tyrannical action is going to immediately recall Vader. I'd love to see Luke force-choke Kylo Ren...its violent but suitable for a climax.

>hating on kino

That makes Anakin look even worse

The Force seems to make pretty much everyone who can use it a good pilot. Besides, Rey used flight simulators and piloted vehicles.

Have you seen him on the TLJ poster? He looks more like the villain than Kylo does. Kylo just looks concerned. I think Luke is going to have an edge and appear morally questionable to some degree. Like he's lost his way.

Leaks from MSW already say that Luke wants Rey to kill Kylo and Rey doesn't want to. That's already a huge change from the Luke we knew.

Are we finally going to see Anakin's dad since they retconned the midochlorians?

I don't get a lot of dramatic information from the poster, but it's a nice teaser poster. I was hoping the teaser poster would have Vader's shadow falling over Luke (who would be standing beside the clochan).

I think this was the best scene in Ep II because it was dizzying.

Now I'm just riffing
youtu.be/J9oH2EN58JE

I agree but for Brick.

>This movie is going to suck
It will still be a massive commercial success... sadly.

nah, I doubt it.
Rian Johnson wont let us down, he is much better than JJ Abrams, and they gave him full creative control.

>The herd is still incapable of independant thought
Give the events of TFA a bit closer look, you'll see she's no Mary Sue at all

Time warp! She'll end up being Luke's mother, Shmi.

Well said. Sounds pretty convincing. In fact, I disagree with him too.

We know, Mark.

I just wonder what sort of glaringly obvious fuckups they'll have like there were in TFA.

>still no alien species as main characters like a duros or rodian or bothan
>Chewie getting ignored after Han's death
>unmasking Kyle for a literal who instead of later on when his father told him he doesn't need the mask
>the whole Phasma problem

>>the whole Phasma problem
That's a big problem as well. She's responsible for the deaths of millions of First Order crew members. She was written into a corner and then invited back into the limelight.