Am I only one who thinks social medias are in decline? People aren't really interested about them anymore...

Am I only one who thinks social medias are in decline? People aren't really interested about them anymore. Nothing new or interesting has happened lately. People are just returning to basic chatting (Discord) and original websites.

Yes, you're the only one. Social media is still growing. What happens is you're not catching up with the times anymore and so think that just because facebook stagnated it means social media is declining.

>Jewtube
>Fakebook
>Instaslut
>Twatter
>Snapclap
>Cliquedin

What else is there?

OP isn't a gurl confirmed

fpbp

Honestly what I've come to realize is that we're older than 95% of social media users now (assuming you're in your 20s or older). Social media, especially Instagram, is absolutely filled with middle and high schoolers.

That means you just grow out of it so yeah fuck social media

facebook: dead for anyone below 30
youtube: not dead but taken over by middle schoolers
twitter: never been a thing for normal people
linkedin: old for people with careers
instagram: not dead
snapchat: dying because instagram steals everything from them

People still use it tho. I think that Zuckerberg is right about they future - autonomous parts of internet where you can buy, watch, chat, exchange, etc

Might as well ask here, if you send someone a friend request on facebook and it's not in your sent requests, and you can't send another one, have you been blocked?

If so feels fucking bad man.

Fuck zuckerberg and facebook. It has become such a dumb boring sterile platform full of censorship. They remove everything they don't like now when their freedom of speech started to backfire

Im glad im disconnected from that 'world'
But then again i do use Viber, without a picture tho

It's not just middle schoolers. The third world is in it too.

bump

twitter

Nobody used internet outside social networks anymore.

>Am I only one who thinks social medias are in decline?
yeah

never liked facebook, low quality content

>facebook: dead for anyone below 30
People may not share as much as they used to but Facebook is far from dead for those below 30, it's just seen as a place where you cannot really be yourself anymore since even your family can see you.

Still, if you're not on Facebook you're probably a weirdo.

I don't think they're in decline but people are becoming more responsible in their usage and are realizing how stressful and dangerous social media can be.

Also 24h stories filtered a good chunk of the stupid shit.

>you're probably a weirdo
>he says this while being on Sup Forums

>if you're not on facebook you're probably a weiro
Fuck you too faggot. [spoiler] You're not telling me anything I didn't already know. [/spoiler]

That was an impersonal phrase, didn't have any implication on my judgement on user or myself.

Back to your containment board, /r9k/ancer.

Neither did I, I just did a narrator impersonation

>tfw the first in the class/hometown to get a social media account
>tfw the first one in the class/hometown to abandon ship after realizing the first sinking hole

Good.
Fuck web 3.0.

I may be weird, but not that weird. I'd be a cyborg to them.

This
Although Twitter is great for news