Why is Joe Rogan so two faced when it comes to Alex Jones...

Why is Joe Rogan so two faced when it comes to Alex Jones? Has no prob throwing him under the bus when an 'intellectual' comes on his show.

He likes the guy personally even though he knows he is a nut job.

because Joe Rogan is a paid shill

I think it's like expecting a WWE fan to defend the integrity of every aspect of the sport in a serious discussion because they got drunk and got into an event.

Alex Jones is a unique mesh of reality and insanity that is hard to defend at face value, even if you love him.

Joe is Joe.

i just listened to his podcast with josh zepps and then the new one with jordan peterson and my god this guy cant fucking think for himself. he gives the illusion that he is unbiased but if you get anyone who is smarter than him he has the spine of a wet noodle.

Because Joe is a massive flip flopper that always changes to meet the personality of his guest. Well, unless its about DUDE WEED LMAO that is.

Even though Jones is 90 % right and Rogan agrees with everything he says

>hitching your wagon to Alex Jones

shiggy jiggy

Rogan is the guy that nods and goes "yeah" and lets you talk at length. That's it really. He doesn't wanna fight you... unless it's about religion or weed maaaaaaaaan

>Jones is 90 % right

Joe rogan says to alexjones himself that he doesn't believe everything he says

Joe Rogan hates Trump because Sam Harris hates Trump and so does every other person in his circle. The weed thing doesn't make it better. Alex Jones likes Trump.

It's almost like people's personalities and opinions change depending on who they're talking to.

He doesn't wants to believe, that's a very huge difference.

Joe lost touch with reality a long time ago. He thinks his daily life is a 5 minute dmt trip in the flotation tank.

Yes it's called being 2 faced and it's a bad quality

One of the worst.

Some might say spineless even

Joe knows Alex is just acting on infowars. Every other opinion on the matter is WRONG.

Jones is 90% wrong

Dude, but like, the flotation tank dmt trip *is* life. You know Moses was on dmt? Jamie pull that shit up

DUDE FLOATING DMT CHAMBER IN WEED SPACE LMAO

>But Joe, Alex Jones is a Sandy Hook denier.
>Really? That's fucked up.

Go down the list of Jones's bullshit. Joe Rogan isn't on that crazy train but he still likes the conductor.

This is the right answer.

Jones statements are a spectrum you can't take all of them at face value

This. Calm your tits OP.

you watch the podcast for the guests, not for Joe

Alex never wears a tie to the podcast. Joe can only fight guys that wear ties. Joe can totally kill a man wearing a tie.

I live in Bell Canyon California, which is an unincorporated community of Ventura County. My name is Joe Rogan. I'm 49 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet of freshly killed game, eggs from my backyard, and jalapenos. I perform a rigorous kettlebell and battlerope routine daily. In the morning if my pupils are not dilated I'll vape on some essential CBD oils while doing Turkish getups in my homemade octagon with my kettlebells shaped like monkey heads. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the CBD oils I eat a pot gummy. In the isolation tank I smoke some DMT, then slam my Alpha Brain before chugging a pot of Caveman coffee. Then I put on my Me Undies while I prepare food from Blue Apron. I always use a non-vegan meal as eating vegan doesn't provide you necessary proteins. Then I make sure to do my spinal decompression with some yoga. There is an idea of a Joe Rogan; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am so fucking high, bro.

YOU DA MAN.

>Jones is 90% wrong
name 10 things he was Wrong about

pizzagate

so you didnt read the podesta emails?

>speaking out of turn
>providing 1/10th of what was asked
This is what the lack of a father does to people.

Even Jones admitted he was wrong to hitch his wagon to that trailer trash conspiracy.

no, he just said it has nothing to do with a pizza place

Who gives a shit? Alex Jones is a half-crazy conman who sells gullible people health products by acting like he's going to help them against a global conspiracy. He deserves to be treated like shit.

Interdimensional child molester
The elites working for Satan
Psychic vampires
Google being a giant ai project to enslave humanity
Obama is bisexual
Saying he's not Bill Hicks
Facebook is part of the Illuminati

And that's just from the podcast with Rogan.

Joe Rogan is genuinely too dumb to even be a pseudo intellectual and has no convictions of his own except DUDE WEED. Watch a podcast of his with a conservative guest on and then watch one with a liberal guest on, guy flip flops so much I half expect Gordon Ramsey to name drop him in one of his insults on the next season of hell's kitchen
>LOOK AT IT! IT'S GOING FROM SIDE TO SIDE LIKE JOE ROGAN'S CONVICTIONS

*Also, any of the half-dozen things he said about mind control

the interdimensional technology
interdimensional force wants to kill us

So... it's literally not pizzagate. Smart.

But taking advantage of gullible people is admirable, user. They deserve to lose their money and he was the one smart enough to take it. What's your excuse? Why aren't you rich and famous?

He very quickly disavowed it back in November or early December. Fired the reporter who was talking about it explicitly. The pizza place being a child trafficking ring does not have hard evidence and he always said that that was a manufactured distraction.

What is real are the weird emails that the podestas share with other people, and the nude child artwork with them chained up in bondage.

It's creepy circumstantial evidence that he's talked about, but never said it was enough to convict them of being child traffickers.

I'm just curious, which news outlets did you read to get 'informed' about this incident?

>obama is bisexual
eh michelle looks like a man but i'm sure it's just a bit of bantz
>elites working for satan
metaphor - satan = evil, he's saying those in the upper echelon are fucking shit up for the sake of it
>interdimensional
metaphor - replace dimension with class system
>physic vampires
metaphor - he's talking about psycho/sociopaths who feed off pain and misery
>google ai project
sus af
>he's not bill hicks
he's not
>facebook is part of the illuminati
metaphor - those in power do farm social media for info on people, every government in the world does
Learn to read between the lines

he's two-faced about everything and he's fucking retarded to boot too.

t. ufcfag

He wasn't being 2 faced, he was shooting the shit with a performance artist and entertainer, and when people ask him about the things they said he reveals it was all a joke.
Alex Jones has been saying and doing the same things for so long, I grew tired of listening to him after his interview with immortal technique, I think that's his magnum opus because he's this conservative conspiracy guy talking to a communist conspiracy guy and agreeing but also massively disagreeing and acting superior to the normies.

wow you are so bluepilled, You dont even deserve for Alex Jones to spit on you

Could you please prove that Obama isn't bisexual and that the Gnostic Demiurge isn't out to cause us psychic harm? No? Then shut the fuck up, kiddo.

>metaphor - satan = evil, he's saying those in the upper echelon are fucking shit up for the sake of it

No, he literally says that there is an interdimensional being giving the elites technology.

>metaphor - replace dimension with class system

Again, no, he's literally talking about dimensions. References scientists discovering that there are 12 dimensions, talks about the 3rd dimension, 4th, etc., he's trying to be scientific about it.

Anyone else getting the vibe he's starting to treat Jamie as the son he never had? He fucks with his pals but always comes to Jamie's defense and doesn't really mess with him. Either that or they banging

yeah he did but he was also high and drunk, I think he was also playing it up a bit to fuck with them

>holding something that a drunk and high person says against them
Straightedge square fag.

he respects jamie because jamie can do all the tech shit and also went to college unlike his spastic friends
plus some friends you don't really banter with

This. If you can't seperate the bullshit, then you shouldn't be allowed to make decisions by yourself

>ywnb young jamie

He's a balding retarded faggot

Except for interdimensional child molester, those things are all true.

>flip-flopping whenever a father figure/authority figure is near
Typical drug addict behavior. Never, ever, EVER trust a drunk.

Its called being a good host by picking your guest's mind on topics.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Oh Joe Rogan is without a doubt a good host. But he's kind of like Michael Savage on spiritual issues. Doesn't actually know what he believes so just says whatever and badly contradicts himself.

I think with spiritual stuff, its okay to flip flop because who really knows?

how dare you

>Alex Jones pretends to like Trump.
fixed

>Interdimensional child molester
This is true though.
>The elites working for Satan
This is true though.
>Psychic vampires
This is true though.
>Google being a giant ai project to enslave humanity
Could very well be true.
>Obama is bisexual
Could very well be true.
>Saying he's not Bill Hicks
Alright, this I can accept.
>Facebook is part of the Illuminati
This is true though.

Whatever happened to those FEMA camps Alex wouldn't shut up about however many years ago?

Obama got cold feet and called off the plans for martial law

What's really concerning is how many subscribers Alex Jones has on YouTube. Shit like that sometimes makes me think that the Russians didn't hack the election because there are so many stupid people out there.

Hubby and I don't know anyone in real life that is stupid enough to vote for cheeto voldemort, but he still gets elected? Sounds like Russian manipulation, sweetie

Fake news alert! He said that the elite thinks of themselves as interdimensional satanist vampires, he meant that they're delusional. Everything else is pretty much spot on

>Google being a giant ai project to enslave humanity
as is Facebook

This is false though.

I wonder how many people humour you in your life while you remain blissfully unaware that it is happening?

That's not an argument.