Wtf I hate muslims now

Religion of Peace™ has brutally slain a priest by slitting his goddamn throat. I'm an Atheist but I'm considering converting to Christianity to fight a holy war now. Where do I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEchg1KhmTY
thesun.co.uk/news/1503398/terror-two-knife-attackers-beheaded-priest-two-nuns-taken-prisoner-by-knife-attackers-in-french-church-rouvray-rouen-hostage/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/532884/siege-situation-France-knifemen-take-priest-worshippers-hostage-terror-ISIS
pamelageller.com/2016/07/islamic-terror-in-france-priest-beheaded-in-church-hostages-taken-muslims-shouting-islamic-state.html/
cruxnow.com/global-church/2016/07/26/priest-kidnapped-beheaded-rouen-france/
liveleak.com/view?i=c75_1469525920
timesofisrael.com/men-with-knives-take-hostages-in-france-church-report/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/knifemen-take-several-hostages-french-normandy-church/
liberation.fr/france/2016/07/26/prise-d-otages-les-deux-assaillants-abattus-un-otage-tue-un-autre-blesse_1468566
theage.com.au/world/two-knifeman-take-several-hostages-in-normandy-church-in-france-police-20160726-gqecui.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not all muslims are violent, a few bad ones don't represent all muslims.

Fuck off Ahmed

a priest was interviewed and said what the pope would say, talk more with people to prevent violence, because it's loneliness that makes people dangerous

Na we need to kick em all out, they are fucking cancer. We need to make it unlawful to not eat bacon

t. Abu Muhammad Amerikan-i

I am so confused by this. Why can't you be an atheist and fight Islam? That's kind of the point of being opposed to theism.

>yfw the Crusades begin again

FPWP

Religion is useless. If you want a crusade, just do it by yourself. You can't expect that religious figures will go after a "holy war" since they are telling people "no violence is bad let's sucks islam dick for peace".

Hmm, some sandniggers were talking shit somewhere in france, and speaking french

Compared to Fighters, Paladins can cure wounds a couple of times per day.

Because my hatred for muslims softens my opinion on Christianity. I don't like religion, but compared to Mohammed; Jesus was a pretty good guy.

WHERE WAS JESUS?

T. Ahmed al Dearborni

Have pork products delivered to a mosque.

I've heard that so many times that sentence has lost all meaning to me.

Start by realising the France attacks are all hoaxes with some patsys and you can't go wrong.

The zionists are trying to divide France and send them to war in the ME.

This image shows that the problem is cultural and geographic, not religious.

atheism is first step towards degeneracy

BBC: His name was Father Jacques Hamel, Aged 84

Early reports indeed saying the attackers shouted Allah (Sn)ackbar.

Some priest was saying on TV that we must respond with peace, blablabla...

Let's see what the pope does now.

>blaming Mulsims for the Bosniak genocide kicked off by Milosevic

truly Sup Forums-tier memetic historical analysis

t. history buff

>
Omar you're back?

Lord have mercy on their souls.

>dearborni
kek

this guy gets it

Either cuck or Ahmed

they didn't slit he's throat, he was beheaded.

Bring some peaceful refugee to yurop.

Hi, can I get a meat lovers pizza?
Yeah, extra large.
Drown that motherfucker in pepperoni. Do you deliver to the mosque?

Fantastic.
The war begins my friends

Join us brother, return to the fold. God bless.

Pope Francis is a cuck. He will talk about some bullshit forgiveness and such, mark my words.

Pepperoni is Halal in my town.

Get "#NotAllMuslims" would be my guess. He's a fucking joke with Jewish roots.

you mean haram
halal is a type of food

DELET THUS

Racism is not acceptable. Those poor refugees were forced to watch a sick priest cut off his own head and then were murdered by racist bolice.

kys fag

>few bad ones

>culture based on islam
>not a problem with religion
daily reminder that saudi arabia is regarded as a role model country by millions of muslims worldwide who visit mecca to pray every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEchg1KhmTY

>Catholicism
>Ever

No I mean Halal. Every takeaway in my town had a sign saying the meat is Halal. Meaning the pepperoni on my pizza was killed in an islamic ritual.

Mass market Atheism is about destroying Christianity and Western culture. Dawkins is very much against Islam, but most atheists are actually (((tribalist climbers))).

even if i feel 1% safer booting all of you fucks out of europe and america it's a choice i'd make

>pepperoni on my pizza was killed in an islamic ritual
lol wut

i get you, but whut

Muslims either believe the Kiran that the nonbelievers be converted, killed or taxed. Or they don't believe it and are importers.

Can't trust them either way. All Muslims are bad

Point is, compare countries like Bosnia with Afghanistan.

I started reading the bible a week ago. It's only filled with truth m8.

Too bad the only churches around me are spics with their papist bullshit.

Get out.

Yep. I can't buy a pizza in my (95% white, coastal) town without supporting ISIS in some way.

>control f
>no one ask OP for a source
>OP doesn't provide a source

>mfw Sup Forums is this retarded

Merkel using United States proxy.

You know what, these people can't be in a society. At least most of them. All they can do is blow stuff and fuck goats.

This is worst meme

Idiot this just happened in France. Are you like, literally retarded or something?

>mfw Sup Forums finally understands that we must kill all muslims
>everyone ignored me for years
>now yòu understand
>mfw I have no pics on my phone

Lol Christians are fags who are always preaching tolerance and shit and want to let them in. Only an atheist or an agnostic has the guts to wipe these bitches out. Give me the buttons to push, I'll only charge let's say $10m tax free? Nah 20. Cunts.

Don't you follow the news?

fpbp desu senpai

German guy of italian descent here. Gladly we are nowhere near as criminal as the mudslimes, but we need to get our act together aswell.

naah don't use god to justify killing and bombing muslims & SJWs just do and he will judge you when your dead!

kill em all let allah sort 'em out

Their guiding light, their holiest of prophets was a wife beating, child raping, jew slaughtering, psychopath.

>dat feel when the pope forgives them of their sins
>dat feel when the pope is a fucking cuck left wing piece of shit

Islam is an evil death cult that demands sacrifices every day, It is the cancer of this planet. In contrast to other religions, it has not furthered or advanced mankind the least bit. Instead it brings death and destruction.

To ensure our own survival, we must get rid of each and evey muslim among us.

>idiot this just happened!!! durrr
>follow da news!!

still cant provide a source?

This is actually partly true.

Most "real" Muslims don't believe in man made laws. That means all the laws we live by mean nothing to a Muslim. In fact they see them as an insult to Mohammad.

or join the pagan side.
We fight side by side with christians and settle our own conflicts later peacefully.

TÖTEN FÜR WOTAN

It's alright, Europe can live with terror.

If you christcucks want a holy war fucking start one
cause the pope sure as fucking hell is sucking islams dick

Try google.

thesun.co.uk/news/1503398/terror-two-knife-attackers-beheaded-priest-two-nuns-taken-prisoner-by-knife-attackers-in-french-church-rouvray-rouen-hostage/

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/532884/siege-situation-France-knifemen-take-priest-worshippers-hostage-terror-ISIS

pamelageller.com/2016/07/islamic-terror-in-france-priest-beheaded-in-church-hostages-taken-muslims-shouting-islamic-state.html/

cruxnow.com/global-church/2016/07/26/priest-kidnapped-beheaded-rouen-france/

liveleak.com/view?i=c75_1469525920

timesofisrael.com/men-with-knives-take-hostages-in-france-church-report/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/knifemen-take-several-hostages-french-normandy-church/

I hope you get attacked by emus

bernie pls

Shame they only got back their numbers because of hipsters, hippies and loony lefties.

Nah, but you're all a bunch of cunts anyway. Fuck off back to your dunes.

liberation.fr/france/2016/07/26/prise-d-otages-les-deux-assaillants-abattus-un-otage-tue-un-autre-blesse_1468566

-10/10
Subtle bait works best

It's donkey meat user, don't buy pizza anymore and make your own delicious porky snacks

Er fag. Real Aussies couldn't give a fuck about god and only have Easter and Christmas for the presents, the fun and time off.

Read le holup.bible

theage.com.au/world/two-knifeman-take-several-hostages-in-normandy-church-in-france-police-20160726-gqecui.html

>Not all muslims are violent, a few bad ones don't represent all muslims.

First post is not always the best post

Fuck off you cockroach. This past year has made me more racists towards muslims and niggers than I have ever been in my entire life.

I used to think it was just a meme, but we really do need a new crusade. But I doubt even the killing of a Priest inside a church will motivate anyone in this politically correct world we live in now.

mfw

do people actually legitimately worship the "old gods"?

What the fuck could those women buy? Not like they would get new clothes.

It gets the blood boiling, doesnt it?
4 orthodox cathedrals around the world were burnt down on orthodox easter this year.
Remove kebab from the premises.

French police protect 700 jewish churches, 1000 mosque but only 1 Christian church (Notre Dame de Paris)

>remove roach

>Not all muslims are violent, a few bad ones don't represent all muslims.

They all follow the same book.

Russian military is recruiting foreigners with livable pay rates, start #Shootin4putin and remove kebab with the cleaning power of borscht.
I joined the U.S. Army at the height of the troop surge and have been highly considering doing a stent with Ruskies after I finish my bachelors.

I digress though, Putin backing Erdogan has made it a little less appealing, is there no nation who will solve the kebab problem? Will Serbia answer the call?

>jewish churches

Atheists can kill too you know, Joseph stalin.