How often do Canadians use this flag? Is it seen as patriotic or disrespectful now?

How often do Canadians use this flag? Is it seen as patriotic or disrespectful now?

treated the same way as the nazi flag in Germany

Only absolute edgelords nowadays use it.

i've heard in some places it's not unusual to see a union jack being flown is that bullshit

Maybe some Maritime shitholes still fly it, but here in Western Canada I've not once seen it flown, and everytime someone talks about doing so on the internet you can tell right away that they're nothing more than edgelords.

THREE
FUCKING
LEAVES

hmm really make you think

When did Canadians get rid of just the straight Union Jack?

I think he's still talking about our old flag. I've seen some union jacks being flown here.

flags you see in your country thread?
>Confederate
All over the place, especially in the south, but even in rural places up north. It's not uncommon in small central IL towns for example, though you would never see it in chicago
>Army/Marines/ect
Also very common, for families affiliated with the armed forces
>Mexican flag
around Mexicans
>Gadsen Flag
less common, many ex soldiers tend to put this flag up
>random European flag
we get it, you're 25% italian
>cop lives matter
actually seeing this one around a lot now

>Gadsen Flag
See this one a lot in "gun" states

i saw a georgian (the country) flag on someone's front license plate earlier today

Confederate is kind of overstated in the south. I rarely see one.
Gadsden flag is actually way more common than the confederate flag.
I'd say for where I live:
1. South Carolina flag
2. USA flag
3. University flags (primarily South Carolina and Clemson)

>cop lives matter
>actually seeing this one around a lot now
Is that before or after high stakes twister?

Don't forget the retarded football team ones

Everything you said is the same as my experience except Ive never heard of a “cops lives matter” flag. What does it look like?

t. I live in DC

I suppose it is more common as like stickers on car windows or tshirts than physical flags

football fanatics should be shot

American flag but all the colors are balck but with a blue horizontal lines in the middle. Ironically many of the people that fly it are the same people that would fly gadsden

>having a foreign flag cuck 1/4th your flag space
>literal non-country

>His flag is Peru with a leaf

Saskatcheniggers do not even know what this flag is. Most think it is an Ontario flag.

>australia
>feeling superior about flags

It's something nationalists do. As someone else said, it's considered 'edgy.'

If someone's flying this flag, you can guarantee they constantly boast about their ancestry, which they explain using pie charts.

t. Non-country

australia's flag > canada's old flag > dog shit > canada's new flag

Better than our clown costume of a flag

Liberia flag>malayasia flag>dog shit>>>>>>>>>>>shartistan flag

your probably to retarded to understand this leaf but the united states flag is full of important symbolism both within the design itself and as the symbol of american freedom worldwide
that makes it the best flag ever made

>each star represents a state
>we add a star everytime we create a new state

My school flies it next to our current flag

>we have leaves in canada like everywhere else
>we put the leaf on a flag

It just occurred to me that all this obsessing about Canada's flag is kinda weird

I've seen more confederate flags than the Red Ensign here.

I've seen that a lot too. Why do people do that? I legitimately do not understand the reason.

We played no role in the American civil war, right? Are they just appropriating American Southerners?

>Are they just appropriating American Southerners?
yes, and you need to apologize

I see them in Ontario no bullshit

MUH

I have one hanging in my bedroom

You have bars for colonies and stars for states. No more meaningful than the reasoning behind the bars and colour of our flag.

No shit, this board is fucking O B S E S S E D

It's obviously a testament to American-Canadian greatness that they can't stop talking about our fair continent

In my town (Peterborough) it flies at the town hall, "town square," hockey arena and on a bunch of private homes.

The flag of ontario is very similar to the red ensign. You're probably just mixing them up because you're stupid.

Tbh in rural Ontario the only place where you're likely to see the red ensign is at the Legion.

meant to include image

so people don't think i'm bullshitting

t. non-country.

why do canadians have flags everywhere?

>this post
>that flag

Literally everyone has flags at government buildings.

so people know what country they're in

pretty smart solution to that problem imo