ITT: Post the best moments of your favorite character(s)

ITT: Post the best moments of your favorite character(s).

I just wanna hug Captain

Okay, I'm guessing that what happened "twice" was the World Trade Center getting allah ackbared.

But what was the first time that Spidey was too young to see? Some New York disaster from the 40s?

Holy shit

Did Aunt May straight up kill someone by poisoning him to death?

>But what was the first time that Spidey was too young to see? Some New York disaster from the 40s?
I'm guessing Pearl Harbor?

>the knitting needles are giant sewing needles
holy shit

I know this was necessary because it was a big deal for US citizens, since they are fatasses that never truly experienced backslash from any of the multiple wars they conducted on foringer ground, but seeing all the shit they had seen, whole cities totalled and not much more than waste left, why would 2 bulding mean shit?

Like, people died, sure, but that is by far not a real catastrophe by their standards. Much less the likes of Magneto that was death set on genocide back then, or DOOM, who wouldn't so much as beat an eyelid at it, and yet weeped like a pussy.

Jesus, couldn't Marvel just try not to get involved?

As for the thread, Peter Parker getting into a fucked up situation after another is what makes me like the character. So this is one of his best for me.

Jesus Christ Frank

So...

she killed the chameleon.

May is a better superhero than Peter will ever be.

They wanted to make a tribute comic and did so in a very tasteless way, by having mass murdering despots crying like bald eagles over 2 trashed buildings.

>arsenic
>not cyanide

She actually just crushed up a bunch of sleeping pills, she was just trolling him.

That's a good summary.

Did... did Sabertooth string Logan over the road just to laugh at him and jetpack away?
That's amazing.

Why'd he shoot the guy?

frank always shoot the guy

thats not how dying of arsenic works, it takes some time, even with extremely large quantities. Blood starts coming out of every hole of your body and its extremely painful. You're able to stand until the very moment you go.

pic related is one of the best wolverine moments

> this comic

I love you user.

He was a mob boss