DNA test muh heritage

>"One woman sent the packet out with green shamrocks and a green leprechaun hat on it. She was really proud to be Irish. She even said she was excited to see if she was 100 percent Irish. But the test found no Irish blood. It was half Eastern Europe, then a mix of different places in Germany and Italy, and even Greece." Clearly, this woman's family had either lied to her, been lied to themselves, or she was one of those stealth adoptions that happen every so often. "The consensus was that she would send a huge fit if she was shown not to be Irish at all, so we made her 20 percent Irish and highlighted our disclaimer about results not being accurate."

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJP1RzqxkHw
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaf posting this
Let me explain a simple thing: the Amerimutt meme is just banter, its intended use was to mock Americans who believe that heritage is this huge life-changing shit, not taking pride in a reverse "hurr whiter than you Goblino"
This (((Irish))) woman would've been equally as retarded if it came out that she actually had Irish ancestry because NOTHING in your life changes once you've taken a DNA test like you magically belong somewhere else

>Tfw I bought this

I regret nothing, and I'm glad I did it.

>Leaf posting an Amerimutt meme when their ancestors mixed more with Indians than we did
Wrong. It actually comes from the fact that since only 61% of Americans are white (which has been exaggerated to 56%), than every American is only 56% white. Its making fun of that America is the least white country.
Yes it's extremely fallacious and doesn't make logical since but its a Sup Forums meme, that doesn't really matter

>>Leaf posting an Amerimutt meme when their ancestors mixed more with Indians than we did

I actually took a DNA test and got 97.5% British, 2.5% north west European, I'm not mixed.

only old worlders have the right to make fun and use of the amerimutt meme

I think the biggest joke here is someone being proud of being Irish

>NOTHING in your life changes once you've taken a DNA test like you magically belong somewhere else

I never implied this. I disagree with your point about ancestry not mattering though. Pic related.

This
It's embarrassing and hypocritical when some maori-islander-white mix posts amerimutt memes on Sup Forums

not for long

:)

Ah yes, lets just ignore the fact that Britain actually has ethnic natives who are being completely swamped out of their own homeland by foreigners.

Why are people so lazy they can't just do genealogy research if they want to know where their ancestors came from?

What is the DNA test supposed to tell you? It isn't going to tell you how they lived, what their jobs were, or how they came to be here. That is what is supposed to interest you. They didn't exist so you can pretend to be Irish and post about it on facebook.

DNA tests are only good if you are trying to fill in a missing link in genealogy research, and even then you need other participants.

because genealogy is too difficult for most normalfags, you just answered your own question.

Cheeki breeki Iv damka!

>West Slavs
>cheeki breeki
poor form

Found out without a doubt that I'm 100% European without a drop of nigger blood. Which I basically already knew.

>24.1%
into the oven

Is anyone interested in my mexican one? Will post.

>Mixed-raced
>Had no idea as to my genetic composition
>Guessed 50% white, and a 1/4 negroid/Ameri-indian
>People started proclaiming I'm a Mexican
>Get so angry that I ordered a DNA test
>Was willing to concede to the claim if my DNA synchronized with Mexican Mestizo DNA
>It didn't at all
>Started shaking and smiling in my shower, and felt my entire body quake

It was worth it.
I've had that question in my brain since I was 6. It solved all of my identity issues.

European (Ashkenazi) Jews literally are more than half Middle Eastern. You know that, right? Look up genetic studies on the subject.

Uh, do I look Middle Eastern to you? Yeah, didn't think so. I am infinitely whiter than you, Ahmet.

britains always been a cesspool of genes

>DNA tests cause immense yuropoor butthurt
should the government subsidize these?

quite clearly semitic

You mean Khazar, not middle eastern

Debunked theory.

That's an outdated and discredited hypothesis.

Please do tell the story of pakis and niggers in medieval britain

The nose knows

you look like the turtle from finding nemo

It was "debunked" by (((scientists))) who realized it was inconvenient to their plan to occupy land in the Levant based off of their cultural myth that they came from there

Fuck y'all I'm posting.

I'm talking about romans, angles, saxons and normans you fucking filthy mutt. The natives are celts

Here's a picture of me.
Do I look Middle Eastern to you?

Rolling deep with the Aztec flavor

yes, and also a CHI

Oh okay, because some Germanic tribesmen came over centuries ago, it's totally okay to swamp the place with shitskins and niggers.

If it wasn't for the thiccc eyebrows and curly hair, I would say no. Unfortunately that's not the case therefore yes you look ME possibly a CHI

What is my ethnicity?

i'm actually repulsed

Surprisingly not as shitskin as you'd think. My brother however is darker than my shits tho.

you look like a thumb

that's pretty native, though I am more surprised about the 4% black

I guess it would be worth it if all those genes go to your dick

What is with all these [unassigned]s? You people part gray alien or something?

5" and 6" girth. The nigger part went to the fatness.

PERKELE SAATANA

>The consensus was that she would send a huge fit if she was shown not to be Irish at all, so we made her 20 percent Irish and highlighted our disclaimer about results not being accurate."

t. shitalian.

kek

>americans solve identity issues not by self-discovery, introspection and philosophy but from getting a paper with percentiles

Why do things the hard but rewarding way when you can just do it the easy way? That's the American way!

Fair enough.

but it was started and forced by south americans

What did they mean by this in my results?

>Although we did not detect any Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry in your DNA, we’ve identified 243 individuals within your 23andMe DNA Family who have at least 1% Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry. This finding suggests that some of your DNA Relatives have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestors in their family tree.

>Although we did not detect any Middle Eastern ancestry in your DNA, we’ve identified 40 individuals within your 23andMe DNA Family who have at least 1% Middle Eastern ancestry. This finding suggests that some of your DNA Relatives have Middle Eastern ancestors in their family tree.

Romans left fuck all genetic legacy and the ones who were stationed in Britain were from what is modern day Germany and France. Normans too were a ruling elite and had little impact on the general populace.

This pic is so fucking related right now

That's about average for all the Mexican tests I've seen on youtube

You guys were on the German's chan

Genetically your adminixture is what Hispanics are...Some white, some native, and some nigger...I hate to break it to you but you are genetically Hispanic...Not a Mexican or a spic etc. but still...you are America's equivalent of a home-grown spic.

It means the Jews at 23andGoy were angry that you are pure Aryan European and so told you this bullshit to fuck with your mind and make you more open to liberal policies of genociding your European people.

You look like Jared Kushner...but don't worry...atleast you are majority white, better than being majority nation-destroyer

I kind of feel bad for these people tbqh

Feel bad for me:

>mother is adopted, father's side of family speak no word of what we are...if you ask you may get hit

>my last name is both a native American surname, and also a very Jewish surname

>I am a dark looking person, people sometimes think I do look native, alot of people think I do look Jewish...sometimes even fucking Arab

>take Ancestry DNA: I am 0% Jewish,

What's your surname then, Nigel?

People overstate how much we are a nation of mongrels, I suppose because we have a well-known history with a lot of invasions. There were probably no more than around five thousand Normans, for instance, and they didn't intermarry with the (then) Anglo-Saxon aristoracy, they just killed or expelled them. There is a reason you don't see Saxon surnames in the highest elites.
Now if you were to say we were made mutts between the Anglo-Saxons and whatever it is the Britons were, I would be hard pressed to disagree, but I think that is an exceptional case.

I've no idea user, I can't really help you unless I know what your name is.
Some names are misleadingly Jewish and vice versa, it can be difficult to say.

I have wanted to do a 23andme just out of curiosity. I'm certain I'm almost entirely British isles and almost 100% European, would be worried if I found out I were in anyway not European

>People think "Featherman" is native
Perhaps don't surround yourself with retards, my Anglo friend.

Uh, do I look Middle Eastern to you? Yeah, didn't think so. I am infinitely whiter than you, Ahmet.

I would just pretend to be native since it could work in your favour in the US

>were angry that you are pure Aryan European

I'm not though

When arguing with retarded liberals I say I'm native or Jewish...whichever will shut them down hardest...sometimes I say I'm half of each...now I'm gonna delete my name before someone discovers me on this Siamese Masturbation Online-Manual

I'm 100% Basque
No one here knows what Basques are anyways

nice digits

we be more irish than those niggas born in ireland whatchu talking bout

Quite like this image

>arguing with retarded liberals

You should become one

No such thing. Basques are Moroccans.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJP1RzqxkHw
Behold, Irish Americans

yeah like thousands of years ago
at least we're not Ind*-Eur*pean

Although you are trying (and failing) to be snide...I have tried to stealthily be liberal to try and get that loose dyke puss...but they can apparently smell my fucking far right thoughts

Also I plan on immigrating to Finland in 2 years time (I have been preparing for it and am not fucking around)...Prepare your sister's holes for me.

>far right thoughts

You won't survive as an immigrant with those thoughts.

No I won't...but with a bachelor's, and possibly a master's...and a couple years of experience in the field, along with learning your language in 2 years time, and 10 grand in savings and a job before I land--I will last as long as I want.

Prepare your sister Ansa's asshole...I like anal, Eetu.

>tfw canadamutt

Learning Finnish is not possible within a human being's lifetime. It's like Japanese. Nobody really speaks them, they just pretend to so that foreigners will be impressed. They actually speak Esperanto.

>balding in mid 20s
>crooked teeth
>pink skin
>blue eyes
>ginger beard

Convinced I would get 100 british

>family came to newfoundland from SE Ireland and NW england during the potato days
>basically the same for 90% of the province
im assuming im at least 95% northern/western euro, but i dont really give a shit because i dont base my identity off of literal genetics
it's about the culture of the nation/region i grew up in

>i dont base my identity off of literal genetics

it's ok pham, you'll fit in some day

>Oddly enough, "most of our calls have been from people wanting to be changed from Italian."

DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

kek, is this OC?

Pretty boring really

>It was half Eastern Europe, then a mix of different places in Germany and Italy, and even Greece.
Should've sent the results back with a tracksuit and ushanka.

Why would anyone be proud to be Irish?

>99.8%
>It actually adds up to 99.9%

Yeah fuck this shit website.

Damn you're right. The other 0.1 percent is east asian. Probably statistical noise :^)

>14.8% African