Serious question, Sup Forums

Serious question, Sup Forums.

Are you voting/rooting for this guy because of the memes?

How's that a meme? The DNC leaks quite literally show the entire Democrat Party was waging an active crusade on Bernie.

Not that it was a bad thing, mind you. A corrupt sociopath is still better than a Jewish communist, but it still doesn't change the fact that the campaign was dirty as fuck.

I'm voting for Trump because I hate Hillary. Hillary is a neo-con, a war hawk, a flip-flopper, and an all around liar. She used to just match the views of her donors. Now she just lies knowing full well once she is in office, she'll do the opposite.

She's literally cancer. (but she might do a good job, i don't know. i would be for all the shady shit if it meant american prosperity, but it seems like it's just about lining the pockets of elites while the rest of the country crumbles rather than lifting us all up.)

Trump represents a change in the political sphere where traditional politicians can no longer get away with operating the way they used to.

I understand the reason why people would vote for Trump but please don't be delusional, thinking that he will cleanse the USA of all the Mexicans.

>still doesn't change the fact that the campaign was dirty as fuck.

You don't think RNC is corrupt?
How do you think Bush 43 got in the White House? Or how they lured congress to go to war with Iraq and ruin the middle east for decades?

I'm voting for him.

^^^^^^^^

The RNC obviously isn't as corrupt. Every attempt at the RNC to conspire against Trump and prevent him from winning failed. It wasn't the same for the Democrats. Fuck off with your false equivalence fallacy.

No. On the dnc stage there was not a single american flag. The democrats hate this country and its people. I agree with Trump when he said, "we will no longer surrender this country or it's people to the false song of globalism"

What countries are teaching kids that shit? You must be brain dead to think only Einstein did anything.It was killed the Manhattan project not the Manhattan Solo Act.

Hillary means that US policy is for sale to foreign governments.

Trump is the only one actually tough on immigration and I view business success as a better measure of judgement than politeness.

Why aren't you voting for Trump. You have a gut feeling that Trump's bad?

I think it's a lot more corrupt on both sides than most people think. I don't dislike trump or sanders but Hilary scares me . I think this cycle was just a fuck up on both sides and now they are frantic and trying to dig them selves out. If they don't rig the main election they will probably off trump if elected. I'm scared for him, I don't agree with him but that's how democracy works and it's sad to see how much of a shit show it is.

in math/physics we were specifically told that while some theories are named "X's theorem" and "Y's equation' its nearly always based on works of others and also there are parallell discoveries.

>You don't think RNC is corrupt?

Not trolling here, but are you mentally deficient? Since Trump won the GOP nom, despite the RNC doing its damnedest to prevent that, Trump still won. So the RNC is winnable for an outsider. The DNC on the other hand...

Why not? If he wins only because he is one of us, it's the final test of Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

>His victories, but also his failures, are ours.

voting for Trump because I don't want the US to turn into another Sweden/Germany and I'm positive Hillary would try her hardest to make that happen

Trump won because RNC doesn't have Superdelegates you niggerfaggot.

Also he would have lost if he didn't win by wide margins. He made RNC submit to his will.

I don't vote for assholes and demagogues.

This election has turned me off completely and I may never vote for amyone ever again.

I wanted Jim Webb, but since I can't have him I'm voting for Trump. Honestly just because of the memes. I don't want a neocon piece of shit to get into office, so I'll take someone who they consider dangerous.

Oh definitely. It will be a close race and it may even go to the Supreme Court like it did in 2000.

If they out Ginsberg before that it's an automatic win for Trump.

Also remember Trump needs Ted Cruz because he's a constitutional rat.... I mean lawyer so it's good to have that Canadian on his side for the win. Also don't forget he helped Bush 43 win Florida in 2000 b

So this is the reason why El Rato was acting this way. He wants donald to bend the knee.

>Trump still won. So the RNC is winnable for an outsider. The DNC on the other hand...

I don't think that part is due to corruption, tho, I think Trump's message genuinely resonates more strongly with the Republican part of the country that Bernie's resonates with the Democrat part.

Anyone who's political movement does not answer the jewish question is useless
So yes I'm voting for him for the memes

Can't stump the kikes, man.
Gotta live with them until eternity.

There's a reason why whoever tries to stump the kikes they only grow stronger.

Just accept it

>On-line
>Wikileakes

So he's a meanie face. Who gives a shit if you wouldn't get along with him personally? Some of the best people ever have been assholes. Also, he isn't a demagogue.

Doesn't really matter what you think or suspect, the emails have proven the dnc and msm are corrupt af and were all rigging it for hillary. No such proof for rnc, yet.

Because he will build the wall and its the only thing that really matters.

the rnc has been fighting trump and he came out in spite of it
they weren't even trying to hide it

The rnc is as corrupt as the dnc. But that doesn't matter because they have trump. He will say "told you so and I will purge the rnc from the corruption"
The rnc corruption can't hurt trump

At first yes but now he's clearly the better fucking candidate. Mainly because HE'S NOT A FUCKING CRIMINAL PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

>Ted Kennedy
>rothchilds
>rockafellers
>Clintons
>career politicians

I love how these people parade out there and tell us we need to grant them more power so the country does become an oligarchy

The more I see this pic
>she's a cutie?
>cute mad

American Expat here
>was for the Bern
>voted for him in state's primary
>Bernie: "oy vey, thanks goy but we must cuck with, I mean stand with (((HER)))
>Had always seen the memes surrounding 'Based God Emperor'
>memes/Kek too powerful
>not sure if wanting to vote for Trump
>am actually rooting for him to win over Crooked Hillary
>KEK has forsought the victory of Trump

I'm rooting for (((HIM)))

Pretty much. On election day I'll honestly either vote Hilary or whatever stupid write-in I can think of. My state's part of the blue wall, so it doesn't matter.

Why in fucks sake would I, a white male, ever vote for Clinton? They both pander but I will vote for the person pandering to me.

Trump fought the RNC establishment, Hillary is the embodiment of the DNC establishment.

Yes, I voted him twice in the primaries.

I just don't want my taxes to go up. I don't really care about anything else.

RNC was corrupt before Trump, still didn't work to stop him.
Now he is God Emeperor Trump.
Hail him or be hailed down.

>Trump loses your state by 1 vote
A handful of blue states are already considered battlegrounds, or have Trump ahead in the polls.

>not posting the better get

I'm rooting for him just because I fucking hate Hillary Clinton

People tend to forget Bernie isn't a democrat, of course they colluded against him.

They aren't angels, but you can't say that Rinsed Penis is worse than DWS.

Also most of the (((neocons))) that propelled Bush are fleeing the party because of Trump. It's necessary chemo.

>Implying the RNC's emails wouldn't have been 100x worse.

This

I voted for trump because he's a racist and I'm also a racist.

i'm voting for him bc he's fucking based.
>shoo shoo shill

>because the RNC may be corrupt it is ok for the democrats to be corrupt
What type of stupidity is this? Its not an argument.

I'm voting for him because I want to see SJWs get blown the fuck out.

>How's that a meme? The DNC leaks quite literally show the entire Democrat Party was waging an active crusade on Bernie.
This was the end game for Bernie supporters.

Here I was thinking wikileaks supports Trump.

Now here I am thinking it was for Bernie all along.

its because he seems to be the one that would best represent me and my country

My political views are closest to Trump's and I despise Shillary. What else do I need to vote for him?

No. I think trump is a sleazy fucker who I wouldnt trust with wi-fi password, let alone country. I also think some of his opinions (vaccines and global warming) are retarded. However I would still vote for him every single time because im racist an would want america to be white again.