Not sure if its been posted yet but anyone check out that report on four corners about the juvy facility in the...

Not sure if its been posted yet but anyone check out that report on four corners about the juvy facility in the Northern Territory?

inb4 edgy but fuck sake some of those kids are little fuckers. Seriously how can one be in and out of juvy that fucking much. They deserved it. While the considtions of the cells are disgusting and the time they spent in solitary confinement is overkill the force they received is absolutly fine. No remorse for fucking assholes who wind up in juvy. It takes A LOT to get in there as kids can get away with fucking anything these days. That dylan faggot deserves everything he got especially the chair hes in right now which is apparently "barbaric" Sure in his younger years it was excessive but as he got older he fucked around and deserved to be punished.

Now libtards are complaining there are too many abo's in there. Fucking morons wake up, they are in there cause they live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere with shit parents and little access to normal civilized resources.

Whats Sup Forums think about this? IMO kids who wind up in juvy are done for life and have no hope. No sympathy for them. They chose to act like adults in their crime and should be damn well treated like one.

abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm

another reminder that the NT should be nuked off the face of the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/02/27/juvenile-suspect-charged-in-plainfield-arson-fires/
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3238.0.55.001
juvenile.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/Juvenile Justice/publications/publications.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this desu senpai

I'd just institute impalement and be done with it

The bodies might fertilize the shitdesert

It's the Northern Territory. Literally who cares what happens up there? Liberals are disgusting no matter where they are though.

We need this shit down in cuckbourne desu
Sort out that apex gang and all the other little niggers and musrats

Though I'm more in favour of simply arming the law-abiding and letting nature take its course...

NT fag here, Kulgera 0872 reporting in
Live in the NT for six months and be exposed to the true disgusting nature of boongs and you'll start to think that these guards didn't go far enough.
Boongs aren't people and they can't be treated as such.

sydfag here so i can't really say much about it but i agree with you. Can't imagine what its like up there. Those fuckers need to be pulverized into submission like the guard said.

>all these media personalities and rights groups crying "racism"
>kid is clearly white

Been in Darwin 5 years. Really shortens the tolerance for East coast liberal fuckheads.

it's pretty terrible but justified if you know what they are like up there
bleeding heart inner city liberal retards just don't get it
now they want a expensive unnecessary royal commission

should be a royal commission into why big businesses are evading millions in tax instead

wat in fuk

and why is the goverment not doing anything about it?

treating kids like they're in gitmo is illegal right?

can't even get a royal commision into islam after all this terrorist shit but some cops rough up abos in the NT and we get one literally the next day

yeah its illegal but they fucking deserve it. Some of the shit these fuckers did you'd be locked up for a long time as an adult.

A royal commission is being held now which is BS when there are far worse issues going on.

fucking bullshit. We literally have terrorists in our backyard and NOTHING is being done about it. Yet some cops do their fucking job and a fucking royal commission is held? What the fuck.

Abo's deserve the harshest of treatment fucking filthy scum they are.

they're minors

clearly you've never got tied up and with a bag on your head and kept for 24 hours motionless

i did that in SERE and its fucking horrifying let alone if you're a minor

>NT has several times the incarceration rate of juveniles compared to other states

I love how this is stated just as if it's a bad thing. No consideration of the circumstances that led to this. Are Queensland kids better behaved? Are Northern Territory kids little demons? It doesn't matter because the data shows they're imprisoned more and therefore that's bad. Why? Who knows but we won't rest until their rate falls in line with the rest of the states, I don't care about what other factors are in play, I don't care if south Australian kids are all fat and play video games all day instead of being up to no good, this data shows that something is wrong with us and not the kids.

they committed adult offenses.

I couldnt give 2 shits what their treatment is like. They chose to do the crime and now must be punished for it.

Beat him into submission i say, its the only way he will ever learn.

well maybe if they didn't commit crimes they wouldn't be in that situation

If you look at the videos, most of the corrections officers are abos.

because the NT is a giant poverty stricken shithole compared to the rest of australia. They complain about the amount of abos in there and fail to realize what brought them into there. I can list a few reasons right now

>parents chosing to live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere away from proper civilized resources
>shitty parenting who are addicted to grog
>growing up around other misfits
>did i mention shit parenting?

Its the parents who are directly responsible for their childs actions. They should also be held accountable. Sick to death of people thinking abos are people who could do no wrong. Most of them are filth and deserve to be in prison.

Ever been to Alice Springs? That place is disgusting. Abos made sick just watching them and that smell. Dear lord that smell.

im a sydfag so no i have not. I have no plans on ever going to central australia apart from seeing ayers rock maybe one day.

Alice Springs is just as much as a shithole as darwin or adelaide is.

I live in Sydney and I've only ever been to QLD and ACT. Although every abo scum I meet or talk to, it's a very unpleasant experience. They have no social skills whatsoever. The only common ground me and the red sand monkey had in common was our favourite beer.

Only been to Sydney and Alice Springs. Sydney is gorgeous but AS made me feel like I had went back in time. Saw an abo man beat the shit out of an abo "woman".
I was told to keep walking because you aren't allowed to do anything when it involves abos.

you punish them with normal cells like normal prisons

not blackbags

How did ABC get Skrillex to do this report?

I miss kerry o brien

>sand nigger commenting on how people should be punished

why don't you tell that to your shit third world country faggot.

>commence shitposting

yeah pretty much. Never get involved in abo disputes, just keep walking and ignore it. Cops don't even care themselves most of the time.

I think it's shit and should be rectified

Corrupt justice systems bear no moral authority.

Are you a delta amerikek?

Does tunisia have serious training at all?

>WHY ARE YOU AGAINST BARBARIC TORTURE SANDNIGGER HAHA I LAUGH AT YOUR FLAG

SERE is available for all special forces around the world. not just the US

Well said. No focus whatsoever on the shoking violence committed by these little shits that led to them being in juvy. No criticism whatsoever on the shithouse job done by these kids parents.

Muh royal commission into evil privileged whiteys.

Did they zap you?

Does electroshock hurt as bad as it looks?

It's the main concern I have for trying to join my respective unit

Is the knee problem real? Do you have lots of minor health problems from body wear and stress?

I was working and living in Katherine for a few months a couple years back. wasn't a single even I didn't see the blue and red flashes of cop lights on the main street arresting some Abbos.

>spotted the reckless asshole who thinks he can get away with anything.

Its called hardcore discipline, dickhead.

>walking home from college today
>about 20 Abos drunk and singing outside CBA
>Broken glass around
>Guys passed out on the ground
>police can't touch them otherwise protests against "racism"

yeah I bet you're hell disciplined, you stain

you sound like you should work at a juvenile detention facility truth be told

Am cop.
Our city had case of serial arsonist.
2 houses and several cars set on fire
Houses were occupied. Almost took out entire families.

Offenders were twelve year old nig nogs.

Wtf are you supposed to do with these fuckers? A true remorseless menace to society. How can you possibly trust them ever?

Jail is a good answer, but when they harm people around them prison then what??

What does society do with broken incorrigible youths?

kek what city?

I'd like to know what exactly the guy in the photo did. I think extraordinary measures need to be taken if this person is a psychopathic animal and has used his minority to escape justice time after time.

Kid threatened to break his arms so he is restrained, kid has a spit mask n because he spits in mouths of staff.

This kid throws shit at staff.....

Kidt hat escaped stole a car and used to yo break back in prison, he then climbed the roof and demanded mcdonaleds....

Little dindus where in solitary for a previous escape

chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/02/27/juvenile-suspect-charged-in-plainfield-arson-fires/

In the USA kids can't get away with shit that they used to be able to.

I'm from Perth. I think we have a more realistics attitude to aborigines because the Noongars here are way more feral than those they deal with in Sydney and Cuckbourne.

my mum or dad work at the don dale AMA :)

Not too many left in Sydney and Cuckbourne. They shot most of their Abos before Federation.

They are all Aboriginal kids
90% of youth detainees in NSW(!) are Aboriginal, imagine the percentage in NT.

It's a babysitting service for Aboriginal children, a dysfunctional hunrer-gatherer race of savages unable to function to modern civilised norms.

They should all be sent to labour amps so they can finally do something to benefit us all, like make bricks or some shit.

Just chat to them about footy, if you can get them in the right disposition it's like talking to a cheeky 8 year old boy

Hey let's treat people who's brains are not physically mature enough to understand right/wrong and treat them like they do understand. And let's call it Justice.
What? Look for the causes? Have a chat with the fucking parents? Nah man, that's hard work. Just torture the little fuckers, they knew what they were doing. Cause we say so.
But then again, noone was expecting any better from a nation of fucking convicts.
And yeah, even here in former gommieland we don't torture children you fucks. We're poor but we still find money to pay for psych care and put their parents in counseling. Or punish the parents/adults in the entourage if they instigated the illegal behaviour in the child.

This is what happens when you let your kids mouth off without taking a belt to their ass.

Send them to the middle east to join Isis.

top banter you cunt

Yep worked near Wellington square in east Perth. They live out there at times on mouldy mattresses and goon bag pillows

Back in the good old days it would have been your job to "handle" them after they "pulled a gun"

Now they're going to get thousands of dollars of government aid to help them recover only for them to repeatedly end up in and out of juvie until they kill somebody. The """justice""" system

Could you give examples how they are, what exactly is that they do? Zero experience with Abos (or any other black actually) so I have no idea

Psychiatric treatment, beat the shit out of their parents, put them in some form of scout camp or some cadet training. Peer pressure and bad parents made them that way, peer pressure and better parents will fix them.
Or ritalin/xanax or whatever, you muricans seem to have no problem drugging your kids.
But as I said before, that would involve work and spending some of that tax money on things other than bailing out tax-evading banks.

They steal retarded shit

They shit on the street and inside public buildings and supermarkets

They're always drunk

They're always rude and violent

They do nasty shit

They have no hygene

They look like orcs

Are Abos into AFL or NRL? cause I only watch NRL.

My goodness, that area is pretty bad. I learned at an early age to avoid them at all times.

I can appreciate the sentiment of what you're saying but there's just not enough aboriginal involvement in them solving problems ; alcohol abuse, bad parenting, the friendly merchant raping their mineral wealth all add up. I work closely managing insurance claims for a lot of aboriginal corporations in the NW . Some are actually good and make money and the only hope of the answer. Others have CEO's stealing $100,000's from the Corp, others built by the corps with native involvement and training are destroyed and broken into by the younger generation that roam around the streets in packs. It's such a huge problem.

Why do your juveniles appear to have the body of a 50 year old man?

Caught between Ayers Rock and a hard place.

A very unruly race that have had trouble within Australian society since this land was colonised.
They are extremely unintelligent and are unable to respond to reason or logic.
Contrary to what many people say on here they aren't really a threat to us whities as they tend to mive out in the sandy desert areas of australia, or slummy ghetto areas in suburbs.

I think they need to be totally indoctrinated into no nonsense strict Christianity like the way Catholicism was before Vatican II, which demands total moral accountability of them. Put the fear of hell into them and then put them into some kind of physically intensive vocational or military training.

Make their parents send the kids to school.
When refuse - fine.
Still refuse - jail for parents.
Once parents in jail - kids to school and treat them the absolute same.
Kid still bad - send to military camp for teenagers (don't know if you have that, we used to have it in Ro, don't know if it's still around) or military school (we have those here and they accept all from age 14 up)
Trust me, order, discipline and immediate consequences for disobedience work in molding the character of even gypsyes.

1/3
From NSW:
Aboriginals make up 2.9% of the population
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3238.0.55.001

Over 50% of Youth Detentainees are Aboriginal
juvenile.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/Juvenile Justice/publications/publications.aspx

Youth detention is a baby sitting service for a race of primitive people unable to function in a modern civilised society.

abbos are not human

In the sense that they do not understand logic and reason.

Gypsies do what they want but they understand that what they're doing is obnoxious to others.

Abos dont understand shit or care.

It's like talking to an ape or a cat

I never understood how they get to that point where they have to be detained like Hannibal Lecter.
A mentally healthy child will eventually learn that if they don't keep hitting they don't get restrained, if they stop spitting they don't get a mask, it has to sink in at some point and they learn to correct their behavior.

That shitstain in the picture is detained like an Arkham Asylum boss, he must be so repetitiously violent to the point that they have no other choice.

These kids are either completely mentally unbalanced or they're 60IQ abbo retards who literally can't process cause and effect.

Can't you use that manpower to gather resources?

Mining, energy, etc...

2/3
Almost all cultural activites in youth detention facilities are Aborginal related

3/3
Youth detention is an Aboriginal baby sitting service

That and the fact tha prison guards get fed up from time to time, and a bit of sadism is always present in every institution.

If a brat was so insufferable you have to restrain him and cover his mouth you probably wouldnt mind choking the shit in that position for a day or two.

I condemn abuse to a point but honestly I dont buy into this western morality that states old people and children are untouchable. Shits are shits regardless of age.

Do you have scouts like the americans? Or military highschools or something like that? Just send the kids there and lock them in for a year - nobody is going to torture them but they'll learn the value of respecting the law in society.
And of course beat the shit out of the parents that couldn't care less about their kids. Fixing corruption and voting for politicians that have proven to actually do something might also work. Really, there is a point after wich any action is better than no action.

What pisses me off is how little effect all the affirmative action programs have had on these trends. Now every major corporation and government agency will have a graduate stream for abos so they can be fast tracked into positions that white Australians have had to fight for among thousands of other applicants.

exactly. Age shouldnt be a factor unless they are under the age of 13 then it becomes a problem but if they can process right from wrong they deserve what comes to them no matter how strict it is.

Extremely unhealthy living.

There is a recovering alcoholic living in the house next to me. She has the mind of an 18-year old and a body of a 70-year-old + dentures. She is ~40.

>scouts
>for these fuckers

no fucking way, they would destroy anyone in them and get kicked out straight away. We once had a terror in my group and he was so bad we had to kick him out of the group and ban him for life.

We put them to use gathering change for the bus

Yeah there will always be some abuse of authority, Stanford Prison Experiment and all that, but I don't see how they can deal with children who are literally behaving like animals and who might actually have the mental faculties of animals.
Maybe they should just loose them on a road in the North like an unwanted dog, I dunno.

>It takes A LOT to get in there as kids can get away with fucking anything these days

My brother was sent to juvenile hall for running away from our abusive parents. Our sister's were placed in shelters, we was sent to a cage.

How many girls get this treatment op? There is your answer.

I think it's better for them to be there.

The other alternative would be to butcher them for their organs or sell them to politicians and billionaires for snuff films and sex parties.

Because it's in the genes m8. It's a biological race thing, they are a primitive people unable to peform to modern civilised norms. If it were pre-settlement they'd be killing, raping and fighting happily ever after, like they had been for 40,000 years, in accordance with the norms of the primitive society their genes/race creates. In our society, by our racial norms, those things are crimes which land you in jail. Hence jails are an Aboriginal baby sitting service, around 50% of the jail population is Aboriginal, yet only 3% of the general population is (in NSW).

attention, kids detained like that because he said he was going to break his arms,,, kid has a spit mask on as he spits in mouth of staff and throws shit and piss at them..

i got senpai that work there and they dont torture kids this is all bullshit

now of course there are exceptions like your case where mens shelters need to be a thing. However majority of those in juvy are there cause of crimes they committed and serious ones at that. Escaping abusive parents is not worth a juvy sentance at all.

>corrections minister rides a Harley
>"I'm the minister of corrections not the minister of kicking the shit out if people"

Needs a special type of scouts. Perhaps force the kids to go Walkabout in their native deserts and shit. So many aboriginal people grew up without white civilisation and technology for a very long time, I think the last aboriginal to see a white person was found in the Martu tribe only 50 or so years ago.

Aboriginal people are only now just trying to join white civilisation , they weren't allowed to til 1970's I think.

We had segregation and slave laws for them since UK first fleet settlement

do they work at don dale or other facilities?

shit still doesnt work. I knew a kid in primary school that was a lost cause. He went on this show on channel 7 for misbehavioural youths and they took them to india to live for a few weeks. He learnt fuck all there and didnt change one bit.

You can't change these people.

>However majority of those in juvy are there cause of crimes they committed and serious ones at that.

For example? The vast majority of incarcerated people in the states is for victimless crimes. The most popular is health and safety code violations. Were these kids caught smoking?

Abos are not people

They have a completely different DNA.

They're another species if you want to call them human.

that is the states. Your legal system is fucked but ours doesnt trail much behind. For example that kid you see in the OP's pic. He tried to run over a police officer in a stolen car and he bashed randoms on the street at the same time.

nah this guy was white as fuck. Defs not abo.

>Scandinavian countries have amazing results with rehabilitating criminals that result in extremely low recidivism rates
>NO YOU PUSSY YOU NEED TO PUT CRIMINALS, ESPECIALLY TEENAGERS, IN HORRIBLE CONDITIONS WHERE THEY GET EVEN MORE ANGRY AND VIOLENT THEN LET THEM OUT ITS GREAT

Not entirely correct. There are successful and respectable aboriginal companies that do get help starting from gov sometimes,now Colin Barnett and the Feds when Tones was in slashed heaps of money from all those programs ,including the ones that worked ( I remember one that was a mobile bus/ basketball court that would set out to remote communities to play basketball with the young kids and it helped them form social groups and behaviours and want to be successful. I think it got axed)

I don't know how it works in Australia but it takes a ton of really bad and repeated crimes for a juvenile to end up in prison. Obviously these kids are fuckups that deserve to be locked up both for punishment and to protect the community from them.