I haven't laughed since season 1

I haven't laughed since season 1

Why am I still watching this show

go watch rick and morty then

Because you are retarded and your life is so meaningless you have to fill that constant void with literally anything.

OR...

You are simply shitposting on Sup Forums trying to stir up some sort of reaction/discussion because it isn't possible to talk about something without shitting on it, around these parts of town.

Season 1 was the only season that had any semblance to startup culture. Mike Judge has turned it into another boring and overly dramatic corporate struggle like Office Space. There is nothing funny about the characters anymore. The fact that the gook meme thread gets posted here 24/7 shows how pathetic the show has become and how far people will go to shill this show

hey Mike, the cancellation announcement will be any day now

You don't fuck

THIS GUY FUCKS

Same

Show is shit now

i watch because richard is a complete autist and it's fun to see what kind of stupid shit he's going to do next. also, the cliffhangers are effective as fuck

Same. Finally stopped watching this season since GOT isn't making me tune in.

>GOT
lol faggot

kinda strange how the whole original compression algorithm they hyped up as the holy grail just fell by the wayside.

richard was a believable protagonist because he's a smart guy but he incidtenally made something very valuable. his new project will revolutionized mankind and he came up with it doodling on a napkin while eating at a diner, so i guess he's one of the smartest men who ever lived now.

The point is it can do literally anything, but they can't get funding to do anything with it, other than shitty data-safes and a skype clone.

Course they botched an implication that gavin was intentionally trying to prevent peter from from acquiring any compression algorithm that would allow him to render just about every silicon valley tech giant completely obsolete.

China really be that way though.

and considering its a comedy built around remixing the history of the tech industry, how the fuck could they not have literally china?

They could not have "literally china" by going on social media and doing interviews claiming to be SJW puritans that are the victims of racism.

haha, you still remember that bullshit? hilarious

>China really be that way though.
go back to school, nigg

ah gots mah GED in ebonics honkey

The actors all seem like complete assholes irl. Martin Starr seems ok but he needs to move on to something better.

Looking at the series the Peter Gregory character was one of my favourites. Also, where did the random d-list celebrity cameos go?

If they make another season I wish they'd succeed. Each of the characters rolling in money would be a good shake up for the stale state of the jokes.

The first season was fucking brilliant. The second season was pretty meh. Haven't seen any of season 3, I'm guessing its the same?

The Martin Starr character has really reached a point of no return for me with his one note shitck. Like I get that friends shit on each other as a sort of bonding or show of friendship, but Gilfoyle is just consistently an asshole who always gets the last laugh. He is literally never the butt of the joke, he never has to deal with someone going "just shut up gilfoyle" or anything. On top of that, he is omg super smart and he knows it ;))))))

Seriously reads like the fucking self insert fantasy of some broke ass nigga who thinks he is 'witty.' In season 1 it was funny, in season 2 it was fine, now im just bored and feeling like his faggot face needs a good punch. Then see how snarky you can be about le programming genius. Also I agree, season 1 was awesome, everything since has been meh.

>reddit spacing
DO NOT BADMOUTH REDDIT SHOWS OR

I

WILL

TYPE

THIS.