All You Need To Know About Alex Jones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like he's holding a knife.

Get off the stage, you fat fuck!

What disgusting treatment by the Armenian genocide deniers to the humble water filter salesman

What did she mean by this?

She was yelling at Alex Jones to get off the stage. Really funny is how she's the one constantly whining about fat shaming and body shaming, then uses that epithet on Jones. Typical hypocrite.

It's a meme you dip.
Ofc I know.

>humble
that isn't a word which I would use to describe Alex Jones
otherwise you are spot on

With that shit-eating grin, someone needs to photoshop that mic into a dick.

behead those who insult filters

Filtered water mixed with super-male vitality, the true red pill.

Needs a pepe hand on his chin

>Not posting the video

wtf burgerbro

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

he literraly is a walking can of raid

I'm half tempted to buy that shit just for a truly high quality battle station thread.

Someone should do a drawing of Alsx with the same look on his face next to Mr. turkroach both nude. Alex is ripped with some flab, with a giant cock next too tubby fat as shit Cenk with new born baby size penis.

I heard that Super Male vitality makes you feel like garbage for the first two weeks, after that you feel amazing. (Or was that one of the million formulas that Alex's shills at the end of every video)

i would try it, but the ability to pull out that stuff for an epic post is worth the price. I should check Ebay for empty bottles of his stuff. I've sold empty oakley boxes for $30 once.

Interesting. I couldn't find a single picture of a shirtless cenk uygur. On the other hand, there's a myriad of pictures of alex jones shirtless or naked. You can literally follow his physical progress from his early 20s up until today.

Not like I want too suck your Fat Cock or nothing B-b-baka...

She was clearly pointing at Cenk and calling Cenk fat.
She just wanted to get plowed by Alex Jones alphamale cock.
She went into absolute lust over the presence of an alpha and just shunned the beta cuck cenk.
Must've felt awful for Cenk