Rebirth Pull list (updated)

Now that the August Solicitations are out (which they spoiled all the twice a month books), which books are going to be in your final rebirth pull list?

My final rebirth pull list:
>Wonder Woman
>Deathstroke
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>All star Batman
>Supergirl
>Superman
>Batgirl
>Superwoman

Rebirth books used to be in my pull list, but not anymore:
>Batman
>Aquman
>New Super-Man

Batbooks:
All star Batman
Batgirl
Red Hood

Supes books:
Superman
Superwoman
Supergirl
New Super-Man

Justice League books:
Wonder Woman
Aquman
Green Lanterns
Hal & GLC

Others:
Deathstroke
Blue Beetle
Suicide Squad

I will probably not have a "final" pull list until I actually read any of this but this is what I am picking up

Batman
Blue Beetle
Deathstroke
Aquaman
Flash
Hal Jordan & the GLC
Nightwing
New Super-man
Wonder Woman
Six Pack/Dogwelder

I am still undecided on Supergirl and Suicide Squad

My Pull List:

Superman
Batman
All Star Batman
Detective Comics
Batgirl
Harley Quinn
Hal Jordan and the GLC
Suicide Squad
Supergirl
Aquaman
Justice League
Nightwing

I'll be pirating all the books

Buying:
Batman
All-Star Batman
Wonder Woman
Supergirl

Reading digitally/trade waiting:
Superwoman
New Super-Man
Nightwing
That Six Pack and Dogwelder book
Gotham Academy

Other:
All four Young Animal books
Prez when it comes back

And if anything else turns out to be really acclaimed/good I'll give it a try.

My list is still completely unchanged. I don't really care about plot, so long as the writing and pacing is good.

Definite pulls (at least for the first two issues):
Action Comics
Aquaman
Batgirl
Batman
The Flash
New Super-Man
Nightwing
Wonder Woman

Maybes:
Batgirl and the B.O.P.
Blue Beetle
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Green Arrow
Green Lanterns
Hal and the GLC
Hellblazer
Suicide Squad
Superman

I might glance at other things, but these are all the comics I give a crap about.

Also

This. I'll pirate everything and check out all the Rebirth and #1 issues and then decide what's worth reading and what I'll pass on.

A lot of the books I figured would be shit (Deathstroke for instance) actually sound kind of neat, so I'm going to go in to rebirth with an open mind and just see what's good for myself.

>Definitely
Wonder Woman
Deathstroke
Nightwing
Batman

>At least 3 issues of
Blue Beetle
Suicide Squad
Aquaman
New Super-Man

And then all the Young Animal books

>I figured would be shit (Deathstroke for instance)
That better have been befoe the creative team announcements

Blue Beetle and Gotham Academy might be it for me. On the fence about New Super-Man and Deathstroke and I'm committed to tradewaiting WW and Nightwing. There's some non-DCU stuff I might get like Young Animal later on.

Batman
Supergirl
New Super-Man
Nightwing
Deathstroke
Six Pack
All the Suicide Squad books

Still waiting for Super Sons to announce a team

Duh. I figured we were just getting more Tony Daniel shit.

I'm still at a loss to why they thought announcing books with no creative teams attached would be anything but fuckin retarded.

So I know Young Animal is MCR guy's thing, but is that imprint taking the place of Vertigo or are there just no Vertigo titles coming out in August?

I honestly don't even know if they're still doing Vertigo now that Sandman Odyssey or whatever is done now

Yes there are still Vertigo books

They're mostly creator owned so the more obscure DC stuff that Way wants is Young Animal

It's just an additional imprint, there's still Vertigo books too

There's several Vertigo books going on now (and in August) and most of them are pretty good

Well, thankfully I get to drop Titans.

That was an instant drop for me the second I saw "Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund" in the solicits.

I gave that art team a chance with The Flash, but nah. Never again.

I think Rapmund is an alright inker, no one can save Booth pencils though

how has no one spoiled/leaked the dcu rebirth issue yet

I was willing to bear through the art again if they were going to commit to bringing Wally back but nope, doesn't look like it.

Because it's nowhere near early enough for it to be leaked? They're probably not even done printing them yet, much less shipping them.

Sad as it is, I thought Booth going to the title was almost confirmation that they'd bring Wally back. Booth's a professed Wally lover (though how he was fucking okay with that Wally in Venditti's Flash is beyond me if that was the case) so it seemed like a fit.

>Because it's nowhere near early enough for it to be leaked? They're probably not even done printing them yet, much less shipping them.
They come out next week so I assume they are printed already, but I doubt any shops have them

If Booth weren't drawing it I might want to look at it since it's not a NTT rehash and Abnett is pretty good at teams. But his art is so gross, especially when colored by apparently anyone, that I don't even want to read storytimes here.

I wouldn't be surprised if Johns is keeping the actual issue under lock and key and holding a gun to everyone who looks over it
Wait until the weekend before the Wednesday it comes out because that's when stores usually get their shit

So what happens to all the ongoings from the new 52? Also could someone post link to the list?

Nah, it ties into other issues so some folks not at the editorial level besides the creative team know some shit. That said there's rarely ever internal leaks for DC because there's not a big enough hubbub about it.

legion books when?

They all start over from #1 but they're still just the same continuity, presumably with some minor changes from the event like usual.

The exceptions I guess are Action Comics and Detective Comics.

Most is a bit of a stretch. A few are good, the rest would be generous to call them mediocre.

Wally West is confirmed not 6th member, so I've dropped any Titans stuff.

Flash continues to look boring, so no longer pulling that.

Aquaman reads like the last arc, so I will probably drop that too.

I guess that leaves Wonder Woman and I'll pick a good Superman book.

>Wally West is confirmed not 6th member, so I've dropped any Titans stuff.
he's in Teen Titans friend :^)

ohyou.jpg

Don't tease.