Their promise went through and FUTURE OF EUROPE

The terrorists said that "they will make the reality of their countries become a reality in the West, until the West leaves"
When they said this to us 15 years ago, we laughed. How could those shitskins even touch us? Our nations are far superior to theirs right?

But now, averaging 3 digit casualties every month in Europe due to terrorist attacks has become a trend, and a norm

If terrorists told us 15 years ago, that there will come a time when every week there would be an attack, we would have laughed it off as an empty threat, but now that is actually happening.

Now if they tell us now that in another 5-10 years, countries in Western Europe would literally have as many attacks as Iraq/Syria does, we would laugh, but how unrealistic is it now?

Even now, what is happening in Europe is nothing compared to what Iraq and Syria sees daily, but Europe becoming like that is becoming less and less unrealistic.

Some American soldiers talked about how they spoke with Iraqis, and that all of them have atleast one person in their family that was killed due to the war, and the American said that he could not imagine how Americans would be like if they all had atleast one family member who was killed due to terrorist attacks, and that if that was ever the case, they would go out on the streets with guns.

Now Europe seems to be going down this path, what is happening now is something many of us 15 years ago would not have ever believed, that it would come down to this, the same way I can't imagine if Europe ever goes to a situation where everyone has atleast one family member that was killed by terrorists.

Not letting them in would have worked

The French attacks are hoaxes.

German ones false flags.

((Individuals)) are attempting to split western society to fight a war with Iran

15 years ago america was strong and Europe was centrist, 8 years of Obama has done this.

When good men are held back, when the strong become weak, evil flourishes.

>Current Year
>Not in the process of leaving Europe
wew

You're not laughing now, are you?

The ONLY reason this is possible is due to leftist traitors in government.

This is outright TREASON letting in the enemy, practically opening the castle gate and letting the foreign armies flood right in.

Only Trump can save the world from this madness.

A lot of these attacks were done by second/third gen immigrants or Muslims who came in way before 9/11 happened

So fucking what?
This only PROVES that they cannot be assimilated and letting ANY remain at all cannot is a fatal mistake.

Deport ALL of them.

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

No the point was that they got pissed of that they're lands are being bombed, and that terrorists made a promise that they will make the West feel what they feel

Did you not read the OP?

stale pasta

Not a single organized terrorist cares about us leaving the middle east

Maybe the odd solo attacker who kills 1-2 does, but those who plan the big attacks dont

If they did they would target politicians or famous people
Targeting civilians doesnt do shit and never will

NOT LETTING THEM IN WOULD HAVE WORKED

None of the attacks are done by iraqis who lost family members in the past decade you fuck

stop pushing "le west fault for intervening in a sand chimp out" bullshit

muslims chimp out everywhere across the planet

their lands are being fucking bombed, was the tunisian who ran over people in NIce having his country fucking bombed?

Even then the conflicts in the middle east are mostly muslims fighting each other, the west has had little impact

Christ this is stale enough to be one of your baguettes.

So they are unassimilated traitors?

You are only further proving that foreign races will forever be loyal to foreign countries above the country they have lived in for 2-3 generations.

Only white people can truly be loyal to their own countries, is that not what it proves?

Leave and they demand more.
Stay and more die.

Genozide is the only option you say?

Yeah I read it and my take away from that is all the sandniggers need to be wiped out. Mudshits are evil as fuck.

nice b8

but that's literally how a subhuman islamist thinks

I feel nothing thow?

More ppl die in car accidents then they menage to kill.

Meanwhile daesh gets bombt to hell and is gone for good.

They are hunted. Killed. Everthing goes as always.

>casualties
>terrorist attacks
>a trend
>a norm

Not here, cunt.

You worship a child raping, mass murdering terrorist.

We will kill you all and history will wonder what took so long.

The clock is ticking mudslime. Once the old generation dies, no one will weep for your genocide.

The vast abundant of terrorist attacks happened after the Afghan and Iraq wars. Osama bin Laden did 9/11 over American bases in Saudi Arabia. Vast majority of Al Qaeda are people who are pissed of over America invading Iraq

The whole point of "terrorism" is to target the
civilians, to make them pressure the government to get out.

>"insert Islamic country here" is not Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan

As divided as Muslims are, many of them act as one body, and would respond when one of them gets attacked. Chechnya was full of Arab fighters who came to help Chechens, same as Afghanistan when the Soviets invaded. Arabs from Saudi Arabia and North Africa flocked to Afghanistan to fight the Soviets. They don't have the nationalistic beliefs that we do, they see their fellow Muslims as brothers.

I used to be a liberal but i still never imagined leaders would be so fucking stupid as to let fucking muslims flood the west while we continue fucking bombing them

what in the everloving fuck

but is he wrong Sup Forums?

>The whole point of "terrorism" is to target the
civilians, to make them pressure the government to get out.

Why the fuck do they expect us to have our government on such a short leash when they cant even maintain a basic fucking democracy

Glass them fucking all

And how does that contradict anything I just said? These attacks happen because the west is now pathetically weak.

Deportation.

They assume we have a proper democracy
It's because of that they target the civilians, so that those civilians would call for leaving the Middle East, and that politicians/senators would then, for the sake of getting voted into power, support leaving the middle east

>If they did they would target politicians or famous people
>Targeting civilians doesnt do shit and never will
Targets of opportunity. They wish they had IBCMs to burn all your governments and military down but hopefully they don't have them. Yet.

It's only true for USA and UK and maybe France to some extent. The most other countries did was to try and tidy up shit stirred by these three

They. Don't. Assimilate.

They Don't become part of society. Don't think for a second that your sympathy will buy theirs.

Not advocating for sympathy, or even letting them in

Why do you guys automatically equate "We should leave the Middle East and not fuck over their countries" with "We should have open borders and let them in unchecked"

These two are not mutually exclusive.
How about we fuck off from out of there, kick them out from here, then seal the borders?

Ah Sup Forums. Where Truth-bombs are either bait or copypasta.

It was actually mostly true only for the UK and France, that wanted to divide the Middle East for themselves. The USA had a mostly un-interventionist attitude until later on

"we gave inclusiveness a try and, turns out a significant minority are actually rapists and criminals"

you'll see what it's like in the Mideast, kiddo...you had your chance to stop, but now that you've called down the thunder, you've gotta rape the whirlwind...

>Why do you automatically equate "We should leave the Middle East and not fuck over their countries" with "We should close the borders"
Why do you can't just close the borders without any other conditions again?

And Charlie Hebdo?

And the Garland, Texas shootings?

And Kurt Westergaard?

And Salman Rushdee?

Are they all to do with stopping the bombings?

nice try, but since you live in france you know that the governments in EU/US are corrupt asf. why do you attack civillians, but not ministers or something?

I got 3 lines in before I can say that you did precisely the same shit with your empires

The same people behind wanting the governments to keep the borders open, are the ones who want the governments to destabilize the Middle East

Plus too many people would want to let in refugees escaping countries that have been turned to shit because of war.

By not bombing those counties, you create less refugees

Isn't that essentially the same thing? :/

How does it feel to have been our equals, a proud and prosperous people, and to now be reduced to the nigger victim mentality of "a bloo bloo bloo it's all whitey's fault"?

>By not bombing those counties,
How is it possible if you want to leave these traitorous politics an charge and bend to their will? And if you remove these politics no reasons to not close the borders immediately without any conditions.

Please stop getting mad about a stupid copypasta, burger X'D

It's going to backfire and lead to nationalist governments.

Yes. Very wrong. Muslims have been fucking murdering people since they were started by their pedo prophet. They really can't face the fact that all this shit was actually caused by muslims and always try to blame other people.

We really need to kill all these mudshit faggots.

It already is. Western countries are becoming more and more like police states

Even Saddamn Hussein didn't have those, just some short-range scud missiles. Unless the cia supplies them, they don't have anything big like that.

>becoming
Well it's been like that for a long time already, with all the massive spy operations on citizens (like Five Eyes) and the draconian anti-free speech laws that have been in place for many decades (you can't ever criticize the jews, especially).

Just wait till France elects Muslim prime minister. Kek would be pleased.

Actually Muslims already have nukes in Pakistan, this creates interesting power structure with invulnerable Taliban base.

But these police states suppress nationalists first.

Sweet dubs. You're a smart fella.

Liberals spent 10 years screaming about how the war on terror was all a gigantic right wing conspiracy that we didn't need anyway.

NOT LAUGHING NOW

What i find extremely ironic is that even though the state is spying on people, it doesn't keep attacks like the Nice or this morning's from happening

The Nice one is especially ironic because the killer sent 1000s of texts on the phone and on facebook planning the attack

Who's the bigger retard, me for posting the bait or you for falling for it?

War on Terror created a lot of terror
I mean even now, with the daily terrorist attacks in Europe, you think the War on Terror worked?

It's because we are too merciful.

The enemy must be struck once and for all, not allowed to retaliate.

This old, jaded excuse. If you're living in the country that is supposedly bombing you to the point you want to kill then, paying taxes that fund their army and government, you have the morals, IQ, and principals of a turd and prove you should never have been allowed to enter that nation. I'd like to ask what the underage girls of Rotherham did to anger the hundreds of Pakistani, Indian, and other mudslime men that were abusing them in ways that should see the death penalty reinstated? Nothing but be white and non muslim. The user who said we should not have let them in the first place was 100% right.

>Every month
Every day u mean

Their lands weren't being bombed. Because they moved away from those lands.

When you move to another country, pay the taxes, learn the language, assimilate into the country you are sending the message to your original country that they are not for you.

> I'm in France and I'm angry about the wests involvement in the middle east

So go back there and fight!

they did not acomplish all of this by themlselves

We fought each other just because we were bored

We explored, conquered and civilized the entire world just because we were thirsty for more

Europa may be sleeping now, but those goatfuckers are jumping and hitting a nuclear bomb. Once europeans wake up, they will want blood. People like merkel will be hanged and we will march to the middle east again, laying waste to the region

Pic related-Germans are a bunch of cucks, but I couldn't find a better one

This. Also proves they are false flags.

Except a minority of the "refugees" ate even coming from war countries

Sure he did.
>oy vey goyim look at this proof we need more spying!

>No the point was that they got pissed of that they're lands are being bombed
They got pissed off when Infidels set foot into their "holy land"
They got pissed off when a Danish cartoonist drew a picture of muhammad
They got pissed off when governments refused to hand over the blasphemous cartoonist
They got pissed off when the west tried to tell them to stop stoning women and drowning gays
They got pissed off when western women showed their faces
They got pissed off when Jews took a breath
They got pissed off when American soldiers pissed on the corpses of murdering, raping, disgusting terrorists
They got pissed off when the US tried to topple a tyrannical, genocidal, oppressive government with claims of WMDs

Theres a happening every day now. And sometimes more then once a day. I pity the left who live with their heads in the sand and think they're doing good.

But they'll have to face their maker in the next life I suppose so meh.

They'll have to answer for child rape, terrorism and bloody murder.

They got pissed off when we installed that oppressive dictator and gave him! the WMD's
They got pissed off about their religious figure being constantly slandered after the massacre carried out by America in the Middle East

And they reveal themselves to be Satanic savages when they get pissed off.