Israel would absolutely obliterate Iran in a serious war, who the fuck do you think you are, Arab cuck...

Israel would absolutely obliterate Iran in a serious war, who the fuck do you think you are, Arab cuck? You cannot even be considered as a rival of Sublime State of Y'ishrael you fucking weak faggots. Your entire economy relies on oil and gas, whereas Israel is a highly industralized country and export high tech stuff. Your pathetic army is equipped with rusty AKs from 60s. Your army is literally on the same level as Taliban goatfucker militia. On top of that, you have NO allies, but Israel has many allies. Israel would not only obliterate you but share your land between her allies

Know your fucking place

Obvious shitpost, a pro-israel turk who can't distinguish between Arabs and Persians.

Probably a burger, only they are as clueless.

Reza...

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

he is just the turkish shitposter

You're no match for Exalted Jewish state Reza. And who the fuck cares about you, goy? You're same shit for us. You're our enemy and if you ever shoot a single bullet at Israel, expect us to exterminate you.

KARA BOGA
The JEW wI'll defeat the (f)ersian man

I agree 100%.

are turks the biggest cucks in the muslim world

Iranians are turkish tho

Turkey-Israel-Saudi Arabia are the cancer axis that runs the middle east.

This is why i masturbate to dead turdish soldiers being blown to bits by based pkk niggers.

Are you ok?

Do we look like inbred asian manlets to you?

Pretty much yeah, iran was a turkic state for a long time.

Turkics look asian bro. Non of these anatolians are turkic by blood, theyre all larping donkey rapists.

Leave my country faggot

>my country
>american flag
what did the turkish poster mean by this?

So what you should be saying is that t*rks today are Persian.

Pic related. Real t*rk.

USA is a jewish country
he should leave my country at once

Based, Muscular and ELITE Israel vs the Puny Persian