4/10 inbred manlet friend

>4/10 inbred manlet friend
>gets 6/10 asian looking gril
>am still single
Wtf is going on I thought women would only choose based on looks and personality was just a meme

asian girls just need you to satisfy one thing: don't be asian

Holy shit I wanna kill myself, that girl was one of the few good looking ones in this inbred place and some poo got him, thats it Im going gay

She wasn't asian she just had some asian features. Fucking smol and petite as fuck and qt asian like face, she looked like an middle class malay with a sharp nose

Tfw no hazara gf

Middle Easterners crying about being khv foreveralones always cracks me up. Like just get your parents to arrange a fucking marriage for you you loser. You are living romance on easy mode, don't let that go to waste.

This

Jesus Christ, Pakistanis aren't Middle Easterners.

American educatiin system in a nutshell, I guess.

My Irani friend told me Pakis were middle eastern, I told him he was wrong, but then he told me I was wrong.
this ffs, just get your mom to hook you up with her friend's hot daughter

We're not Middle Easterners, we're South Asians

also if you have autist parents this doesn't work. in that situation your parents were the lucky ones, their parents had an active social life with a vast network of aunties in order to arrange their marriage. without that they would never have been able to find a partner. but then your parents, while happily married, do not have the ability to develop a network like that of their own and have caught on to the modern idea that you can't marry your cousins. so its a deadend at that point and you are on your own, but if you try to find a "girlfriend" you will be judged harshly for it, because dating is forbidden in Islam. your parents just expect you to go to university and find a nice Muslim girl who falls in love with you instantly and becomes your wife

They get to line up a dozen village girls and pick the hottest. If they don't like the one they picked, they can throw acid on her face, mutilate her qt face, and simply line up the girls again and pick another. It's easy mode's easy mode

Fucks sake this.
Bet your bulls tell you all about who's mid eastern and who's not fucking disgusting german.

Yeah I'm sure OP's parents who live in Pakistan are so westernized and autism

You're not allowed to be westernized and autistic in Pakistan

They go to the mosque no?
If not they can just put out an advert.

Or maybe, just maybe, I have a basic grasp of geography.

>geography defines ethnicity and culture
HERE HE GOE'S AGAIN PEOPLE THE GERMAN GOES THERE AGAIN

based

I'M IGNORANT AND I'M PROUD

>german "education"

>german education

You were saying?

at least you aren't a manlet hapa

He should grow out his beard, hide that femchin.

WE'RE FREEEEEEEEEFALLING'

time to blanda upp

Remove the nig nogs and recalculate our scores, I'm willing to bet we beat you

>ethnicity
Pakistanis are South Asians and pretty much Muslim Indians, as the Pakistan/Indian split was largely based on relugion.
What do they have to do with Middle Easterners ethnicity wise?

It's okay we're importing asians and indians/bengladeshis/pakis to boost our scores

gotta know the geneology of your daughter's husband amirite?

I somehow doubt that. We have three different school systems here in Germany, and even the middle one is harder than the average American highschool, at least according to exchange students.

BTFO

No longer a thing because of U.S cultural liberalism leaking all over the planet

Bullshit

I can see you thinking arranged marriages don't happen anymore because you live in a relatively liberal country that's been Westernized for generations, but throughout the Middle East and South Asia they absolutely do.

>You're not allowed to be westernized and autistic in Pakistan

It's happening more and more

theres no mosque in my town

then put out an advert

>borders define ethnicity
No we're a mix of north indians, afghans and souther iranics.
>pashtuns
>baluchis
>punjabis
out of the three only punjabis are Indians and they are only 15% of india

Just marry your cousin/aunt/niece like a normal paki

I'll fuck your whore ass

>see an extroverted "funny" 9/10 girl
>ignore to oblivion
>see an introverted 6/10 shy girl
>move in fast

You retards just don't have the buyer's eye, you go for the cheap flashy shit every time.

This, my chem sir was a Shia feminist who hates men

t. salty asian beta male
If that were true i'd have an asian gf you lying twat

>they are only 15% of india
no way there are 150,000,000 punjabis in india.

Even less if you mean pure ones. They are tall and fair. Had a butt Punjabi friend who was 6'2 and quite fair. Unfortunately he was a autistic douche so he wasn't popular with grills

8 Asian countries and Estonia on top. Impressive.