Remove a character from a cartoon

>remove a character from a cartoon
>that cartoon is far better as a result

What would be some prime examples, Sup Forums

Remove the 7D from the 7D.

The show would still be shit.

Gargoyles from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Everyone from regular show.

pleb

Timmy Turner from fairly odd parents. i seriously think it could be much better if the show focused on different kids and what they use their fairies for.

Just ONE character?

She's shit but at least the other characters work well off her

Remove Bloo from Foster's and the show would improve significantly.

Bloo was probably the only entertaining part of that show

Hawkgirl. Fuck you.

Remove iron man from emh and remove hulk from s.m.a.s.h.

Blue from fosters home for imaginary friends

Remove peggy hill form everything.

THIS

Ronaldo

I agree.

I nominate this bitch.

Jaime from Steven Universe

I'm gonna have to go with Sadie. At least Ronaldo is entertaining with his autism.

Remove flame princess

Getting rid of this bitch would be nice. There's just something about her that is just plain unlikable and almost every episode she's in usually ends up being boring or annoying. I think removing Steven would be the next best choice.

>abloobloo muh dad

Steven is one of the very few good characters in that show.
Steven, Greg, Rose, and Pearl are the best ones.

>abloobloo my telepathy
>AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUHHHHHH

But Pearl is worst gem.

>removing Steven
What would it be about then

the same. While steven is a convenient deus ex, he's not central to the plot and conflicts.

Shut your whore mouth.

Felicity. Also Curtis. Also possibly Diggle because I met him at a convention once and he was kind of a dick.

Hopefully more scenes with the gems fighting shit instead of some little douche hanging out in a beach town.

a show about an evil witch and her dumb but lovable husband who go on magical/evil adventures doesn't sound good to you?

No, because the humor and artstyle is terrible.

>replace a character with another character
>the show improves greatly as a result

>While steven is a convenient deus ex, he's not central to the plot and conflicts

Oh, so you're just an idiot that has no idea what he's talking about then.

REMOVE LISA

Remove Felicity from Arrow

Steven Universe has terrible fight scenes though

Worst gem, best character
By far the most emotional development
Garnet is best gem, but her character basically comes down to "Look! I'm two lesbians! Isn't that neat? Woah!"

No one has said remove Mabel from Gravity Falls yet?

I'd rather have terrible fight scenes than boring ass slice of life with such unlikable characters in beach city. Seriously half the people in the town are unlikable for one reason or another.

Just skip the townie eps man. You miss out on nothing

Fight me

Wrong

Go watch Newbie Dash.

>having a meme opinion

>not Assami
:(

Which bitch? Nevermind, it wouldn't help.

More like remove everyone who isn't Finn and Jake.

literally RIGHT

>There's just something about her that is just plain unlikable
Its okay user, you can say you hate brown people here.

I cringe, this is literally your opinion because Nostalgia Critic got so flustered about them.

They aren't bad at all, seriously, if anything they are somewhat more tame than Mushu in Mulan.

Nah her brown skin isn't the issue it's something about her personality that bugs the fuck out of me.

I know exactly what you mean. I think it's the way the VA delivers her lines. They're just very boring and flat. Plus Connie episodes always blow (save for sworn to the sword)

They got an entire musical number, user.
While they don't really hurt the movie too much, there's better ways to do comic relief other than rehashing the whole "hyuckhyck character who talks in modern lingo in an otherwise past setting hyuckhyuck". It was only really tolerable with Genie, if we're talking Disney movies.

ayyyy what's the big idea pal? you better be bustin my balls 'ere