Dat Sam

>Dat Sam
Kek

Is the new Spider-Man comic any good?

Can it be enjoyed if I've never read an Ultimate comic in my life?

How 'Spider-manish' is the new Spidey?

I actually like Carol's hair here. It looks hot.

Only like 2 issues so out so it's not much of a read. I mean, the last Miles run was like 20 or so issues anyway, so just read that.

Poor little Nova boy. MilesxKamala 4 lyfe.

Man, ANAD Avengers not tying in means I'm gonna actually read the kid's book

Oh boy, time for more Richard Ryder

>Is the new Spider-Man comic any good?
More of the same, so no. Nothing happens.

It's 'okay' so far.
The first ~12 issues of UCSM + Venom arc + whatever the subsequent Roxxon arc is called are all good places to start with Miles.

More Bombshell and less Kamala please Bendis

If you like Bendis you will probably like it. I wanted to like it, as I love most things Spider-man but there is clearly a target audience here that I am not a part of.

Bendis you dumb shit. Why did you order Rider to be represented as a helmet. Don't you know he's a DOOR!!!

>Miles has Peter
>Kamala has Carol
>Sam has a bucket

>Not Sam's father who was also a Nova

Rider (I'm sorry, "Ryder") had nothing to do with Sam, like at all.
I think Bendis is trying to pander to Richard "Ryder" fans but doing it so half hearted it comes off as he is spitting at them.

First off, that's very clearly the Nova Prime helmet, where Jesse Alexander wears a Denarian helmet when a regular corpsmen and the Black Nova helmet when he's with the Supernovas.

Second off, Rider has had an influence on Sam. Watcher showed him his exploits, he was the person that personally told the Riders about Rich, and he was told countless times by people like Justice, Speedball, Cosmo, Spider-man and others about how great Rich was and how he has to live up to his legacy. Unfortunately, to Sam, Rich's legacy also means "sacrificing yourself to save your friends and the universe" which worries Sam.

Just because the two never met doesn't mean there isn't some connection there.

Fuck you. Marvel.... Just fuck you.

What would Dick Rider do in Civil War II considering his friend Peter Quill will participate this time?

That book was one of the best characterizations of the Watcher, Sam ended up growing on me after the initial Loeb wore off.

There was a real sense of continuity and continuation in that series, whereas in comparison Guardians felt totally disconnected from anything prior to it.

Didn't Sam say he was fucking off to space to look for his dad?

Looks like he found him.

I assume Sam is crying about his dad and not Rick who he has never met.

Call Peter a cosmic moron for getting involved in this uncosmic shit when there's probably a cosmic scale genocide taking place somewhere cosmic.

>Dick's helmet
That ain't right. Even if he isn't alive he could still be a force ghost. It's not like Spidey and Carol are actually there doing the Jean Grey pose.
But this is what he gets for saving everyone? Fuck this Bullshit Imperative.

Why do they have to drag the kids into it? It would have been better if all three of them fucked off maybe off earth for a while to avoid civil war. Maybe then they'll be safe from bendis raping there charcters

One of them is literally a Bendis-rape spawn though