/brit/

bwainlut upwising naow edishun

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
youtube.com/watch?v=3wsjAYrTGo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How is monopoly money relevant?

>early mong

Sharted

>erweee...mongggg

>stop brainletposting

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as homosexuality, is in fact, homosexuality/homolove, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, homolove plus homosex. Homosex is not a sexual orientattion unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning homolove system made useful by the homolove kisses, touching and vital visual stimuli comprising a full orientation as defined by Oxford English dictionary.
Many homosexuals run a modified version of the homolove system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of homolove which is widely used today is often called “Gay”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the homolove system, developed by the Homosexual Agenda. There really is a homosexual, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Homosex is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the penis’ resources to the other guys that you fuck. The homosex is an essential part of a sexual orientation, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete homolove system. Homosex is normally used in combination with the homolove system: the whole system is basically homolove with homosex added, or homolove/homosex. All the so-called “Gay” distributions are really distributions of homolove/homosex.

bitcoin is a joke and no amount of brainlet posting can ever convince me otherwise

ring ring

Edition: An edition within an edition, lads.
឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

>threads are slow as shit
>still making news 70 posts early

>194
shan't even waste a hat on this fool

i'll have a vodka and orange juice - hold the orange juice

beecoin

China is helping africa unlike the european powers

Tards gonna tard

what's your favourite brainlet

>bitcoin is gonna keep going up lads, honest!

you LOL

Creepy

you

i would never buy bitcoin but why do people say you can't cash out easily? there are 30 bitcoin atms in my city alone, and there are a ton all across north america and europe

mifavrit iss poopoo bwenlut huhuhuhuhhh

helping themselves to all that sweet dosh more like
only European country milking Africa all it can is France, which is smart for them

hate the focus on brainlet wojaks now
i miss normal wojak edits

Fuck off, that was my gimmick, bitch

China brings civilization, jobs, schools

look how docile he is

MIZZZ NOMUL WOJAK

love a good poachie me
has to be the right consistency though, not too runny, not too hard
BIG fan of eggs benedict in particular to be quite honest with you lad, simple but also delicious

but france is also overrun with niggers so it's not that smart

Former French president Jacques Chirac acknowledged that "without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power."

I'd also like to know but can not be arse googling it.

t. Ahmed Pajeet O'Reilly

dick is sore

Isn't that kind of true though?

stop putting it in the dog

China is getting loads of them too
an unfortunate side effect, but France has always gloated about how open and free it was for everyone, even in the 20s you had loads of colonials and African Americans moving to Paris
still African resources is what will make France powerful like it or not.

any demolition_d man in?

but your mum makes such good sandwhiches

so why did bitcoin take off and not one of the other 1000 cryptos

Never had eggs benedict before, if I'm to be completely honest with you, lad. Not going to lie, it's sounds pretty good. I made eggs on chicken shnitzels the other night (pic related).

almost sucked off my best mate's (straight) willy

a certain type of people... perhaps?

me wike speww wods funy

someone brainlet this post

Hope you're a yank using a proxy because that was embarrassing

business idea: new zealand-style mixed member proportional representation

>China is getting loads of them too
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
>irrational
lmao

better development team and more corporate/research partners
a lot of coins don't do much more than Bitcoin does, and aren't as stable

you sick fuck

>you LOL
>you

>someone brainlet this post

sumwun brainwit poost

multiple billionaires behind bitcoin

see china's richest businessman for example

hahahaha

i was yanking on your mums proxy while she was embarassing me last night

Can you sustain yourself on calories exclusively from alcohol?

to intelligent wojak was fun too

Good one, lad. Didn't even notice that.

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
youtube.com/watch?v=3wsjAYrTGo4

watch beto throw a shitfit

brainletposting is going to if you overuse it

haahahaha willyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what

>brainletposting is going to if you overuse it

/^Mexico$/
/^South Africa$/
toss these in your filters and see the quality improve 10000%

dun overyoooz BRAINWIDD!!!!!

mister willy and mister bum

the beauty of brainlet posting is that you will never run out of brainlets

alright so after further research bitcoin atms are shit, they all have limits aroun 2500 and take a service tax and most only allow buying
however i still dont understand how it would be difficult to sell online

thailand as well
problem is everyone engages them and allows them to hijack the thread

Prefer Miss Vagina because I'm not bent.

I thought you called me a "sick fuck" for eating eggs and schnitzels, since it's like eating the mother and the child or something.

any leftyrorke man in

>however i still dont understand how it would be difficult to sell online

tugged too much and now my skin's cracked and red on my shaft

germanic people were able to take all the good things from the roman empire and greeks............the next ones who have the toch of civilization will be catholic africans

were down and out, feelin' glum

Pics

Better see Dr. Shekelberg

watching Daddy's Home

bitcoin will never be a successful currency because idiots use it as an investment asset and not as a currency
rip crypto you were too good for this scummy world

guarantee there's gonna be an african, amerindian or filipino pope within 20 years

We've hit peak civilisation unfortunately. The elites will never let us be more than we are now.

Humans will never explore space, borders will be opened so that everyone becomes poor and brown except for the rich and everything will be awful forever

>any nation outside of Eurasia without massive naval power being dominant

>imagine unironically getting so worked up by post on /brit/ that you resort to filtering

Stormzy looks like a good lad

no you fucking weiro that's not what i meant

ah, a Mackinder man

romans said the same about germanics taking over

So what did you mean then, lad?